Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Day 49 !!!! Had a 100% on plan yesterday so very very pleased with that. Not much happening today, hubby supports Harlequins rugby team and he is going to watch them later. It will be good for him to do something good as I can see he is struggling with dad's death. He is such a typical man though and keeps everything in but I can see a change in him.
I hope you all have a lovely Saturday, I may well go and have my nails done and have a browse round the not too many shops in town! xx

Decided to WI today as that suits me better so after a week where I struggled big time I have still lost a smidgen. 0.5 lbs, tbh it looked like nearer a pound but I am just happy with a loss. Hopefully now that I have got over my emotional eating things will be good next week.
Happy Saturday all! xxx

I actually don't watch too much TV so I am ok there, it is just my brain...it tries to trick me!xxx
Good morning- how are you today? Day 7 and still going! Want to get into double figures of Days like you!!! Yesterday was worst food day ever- had sweet and sour noodles which I liked, then Shepherds pie- which I agree with you was just the worst thing I’ve ever eaten-( have thrown the others in the bin was so disgusted with it!) - then peanut butter bar- which was awful too!!!! Anyway- survived with lots of water- and didn’t cheat, even though my kids were sitting next to me in the evening watching tv eating Pringles lol!!!!
Here’s to a better food day today with NO shepherds pie lol!!!!
Have a good Sunday!😁x

Day 50!!!!!!! Hi Alice, I think we like the same sort of tastes as I really do not like the peanut butter bar either but do not mind the sweet and sour noodles. Good girl at no cheating, hope you have a fab day 8!!xxx

Going to go into our local big town today to get into Debenhams while it is still there, I will be totally devastated if it closes. I might have a little try on sesh….we will see! I will have a bar with a peppermint tea whilst there. Not much else planned for today just a bit of housework I suppose. Did a bit of hoovering yesterday, big mistake, my back condition hates hoovering and because of that I had bad sciatica last night down to the soles of my feet so really did not sleep much! I am not hoovering again for a very long time!

Hope you all have a fab Sunday!! xxx

Day 52, did not come on here yesterday as had another migraine. Yesterday would have been my brother's 55th birthday but he died in 2004 at 40. I think what with losing Dad so recently I just felt awful yesterday, I missed him so much it hurt if you know what I mean. Back at work today, still heady but much better.
If you are lucky enough to have siblings appreciate them as believe you me it is truly horrid if you lose them.
Food all ok so that is something.
Take care all. xxx

Day 52, did not come on here yesterday as had another migraine. Yesterday would have been my brother's 55th birthday but he died in 2004 at 40. I think what with losing Dad so recently I just felt awful yesterday, I missed him so much it hurt if you know what I mean. Back at work today, still heady but much better.
If you are lucky enough to have siblings appreciate them as believe you me it is truly horrid if you lose them.
Food all ok so that is something.
Take care all. xxx
Hi Jacci- it’s nice to see you back again and I’m sorry you’ve had such a horrible time recently.... yesterday sounds like it was a really hard day- I can only imagine. Glad you’re feeling a little bit better today....... Grief never really goes away does it- I think we just learn how to live with it somehow. Sending you lots of love . X

Hi Jacci- it’s nice to see you back again and I’m sorry you’ve had such a horrible time recently.... yesterday sounds like it was a really hard day- I can only imagine. Glad you’re feeling a little bit better today....... Grief never really goes away does it- I think we just learn how to live with it somehow. Sending you lots of love . X
That is spot on Alice, we do learn to live with it with bumps in the road from time to time. Day 53......Still heady and also hungry this morning, hopefully my body is burning off some fat!! I can see that I have lost some back fat now and my waist is starting to return....yay!! Hope all going good with you Alice.
Take care all! xxx

That is spot on Alice, we do learn to live with it with bumps in the road from time to time. Day 53......Still heady and also hungry this morning, hopefully my body is burning off some fat!! I can see that I have lost some back fat now and my waist is starting to return....yay!! Hope all going good with you Alice.
Take care all! xxx
Day 53!!!!!!! That’s so amazing!!!!!!
I’ve made it into double figures- Day 10!!!!! Yay!!!
For some reason I struggled with hunger yesterday- had a mug of Bovril which helped early evening- but stuck to plan ! Have delivery today of Cookies and Creme bars, Jam bars and lots of sweet and sour noodles which is my favourite meal so far- so am looking forward to that!!!
I hate my back fat Jacci- and can’t wait to see it gone!!!! Well done you- and I’m glad your waist is returning- brilliant!!!!!
I definitely feel less bloated after 10 days- but you know what I can’t wait for - is when people start to notice weight loss- because that keeps you going too doesn’t it?!
I have a day off today- so busy around the house and will do some gardening- kids are with friends today!
It is very tempting to weigh myself aswell but am being strict and keeping it to Monday’s only!!!!!!
Have to say having tried Cambridge Diet in the past- I so much prefer this Exante diet- for lots of reasons- I think their products taste nicer, like being able to order what I want, when I want it, love the freedom of no Consultant, and the price is so much better, spending a lot less than if I was eating!!!!! And being able to talk to everyone here is so helpful 👍🏻- anyway- I hope you have a good Wednesday!!!xxx

I am still waiting for someone to notice my weight loss but so far only my family and friends have said anything and they know I am dieting so it is not the same is it?
Well done on your double figures Hun, you sound like your willpower is very strong!
I am working at home today, I am doing 12:45-21:00 so have just had my first meal, I just put my hand in the box and take what comes out and it was a peanut butter bar....not good. I have an order coming tomorrow with all my fave bars so deffo looking forward to that, I do not like any of the paste bars but really like the golden syrup porridge, that is a new fave.
Take care my dear and have a good day!! xxx

Day 54, I have woken up absolutely starving so fingers crossed lots of fat is being burned off! I have another Exante order coming with more bars, I have lots of meals but have only got a few bars left and I really do not like the paste bars so really looking forward to having the bars I like! Have a fab Thursday all! xxx

Hopefully that’s lots of fat gone if you’re starving!!!!!!
Day 54- you’re a ⭐️!!!!!!
Enjoy your delivery when it comes and have a good Thursday!!!! Xxx

End of day 54 and it has been a very good day other than the fact my scales are showing me I have put on the half a pound I lost last week! I am not too concerned as I can actually see I look a bit smaller and I have been so good this week as well! Sleep well all! xx

Hi Jacci- how are you today? Hope you’re well. I nearly cracked yesterday- but didn’t- phewie! Busy work shift this morning followed by gorgeous few hours sitting in the sun in the garden- even got my legs out ( there first outing this year lol!!!!)
Psyching myself up now to go and do weekly shop for the family ( and not buy anything for myself😫😫😬!!!! Apart from fizzy water !!!)
Hope you’re having a nice Friday. X

Hi Alice, day 55 and I am fine, got on scales today and no change, not good! This is, however, the sort of thing that happens all the time to me!! Hope the shopping went well, I have had quite a lazy day today, had my nails done and sat in the garden really, wasn't it a gorgeous day! I am working in the office tomoz 9-1 but than no more work till Thurs as we have dad's funeral on Weds.
Well done on not cracking hun. I have a planned day off Sunday as have my family round for Easter lunch, think Xmas dinner, and I am not going through all that effort and not eating some!

Take care Hun.xxx

Hi Sarah, I really feel and can see the changes now! I can wear clothes that are brand new that I could not wear before! Still waiting for someone at work to notice though! Well it is now day 56!!! I went on the scales this morning and am finally lighter than I was last week!! Yay!! Just goes to show that we just need to keep on keeping on! Hope all ok with you Hun. xxx

Hey well done Jacci for the weight loss!!!!! You’re brilliant- Day 56- amazing!!!!! I’m nervous about my next weigh in on Monday- but I haven’t cheated-( despite much mind wandering and imagining how nice it would be to have a splurge! However, the thought of ruining all my hard work so far was stronger in the end!👍🏻
I hope you have a lovely Sunday with the family coming and enjoy your meal too. Next week sounds very tough for you, I will be thinking of you.
Another lovely day today, I feel energised, so housework this morning and then shall sunbathe this afternoon and get my legs out again haha!!!!
Have a good Saturday! Oh yeah- Jacci- I love the strawberry jam bars too- delicious- but I’ve eaten all of mine now!!! Will have to get some more!!!! Xx

Back