Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Hey well done Jacci for the weight loss!!!!! You’re brilliant- Day 56- amazing!!!!! I’m nervous about my next weigh in on Monday- but I haven’t cheated-( despite much mind wandering and imagining how nice it would be to have a splurge! However, the thought of ruining all my hard work so far was stronger in the end!👍🏻
I hope you have a lovely Sunday with the family coming and enjoy your meal too. Next week sounds very tough for you, I will be thinking of you.
Another lovely day today, I feel energised, so housework this morning and then shall sunbathe this afternoon and get my legs out again haha!!!!
Have a good Saturday! Oh yeah- Jacci- I love the strawberry jam bars too- delicious- but I’ve eaten all of mine now!!! Will have to get some more!!!! Xx
Thanks Hun, those bars are the best aren't they!! I work in a call centre for the Caravan and Motorhome Club and we all thought it would be quiet this morning but it is really busy! Probably wont get home until about 3 this arvo so will have my first meal then! Well done you on being so good Alice. I am sure you will have a mega loss on Monday! I will just be happy with a loss tomorrow, I hate my body it really likes to retain all my fat! xxx

Well back home and have had my first meal, the lemon bar. Going through all my clothes at the moment, trying to sort out winter stuff too to go up in the loft . So far only 1 pair of trousers and one top are too small! They must be very small size 18's as everything else fits! I reckon once they fit I will be a 16! Fab feeling though! xxx

Thanks Hun, those bars are the best aren't they!! I work in a call centre for the Caravan and Motorhome Club and we all thought it would be quiet this morning but it is really busy! Probably wont get home until about 3 this arvo so will have my first meal then! Well done you on being so good Alice. I am sure you will have a mega loss on Monday! I will just be happy with a loss tomorrow, I hate my body it really likes to retain all my fat! xxx
Good Morning Jacci and a Happy Easter to you!!!!
I hope you have a nice day- I’m thinking of you enjoying all your hard work with the roast today!!!! Let me know how it goes!!!!! Enjoy your day. Xxx

Morning Alice, Happy Easter to you and your family as well!

Scales today show a loss of 1.5 lbs so total of 21 lbs now, it does seem to be such a battle for me! Stay good today and look forward to hearing your WI tomoz, I am sure it will be a good one! xxx

21lbs is massive loss Jacci- don’t be so hard on yourself!!!!!!!!! That’s great.
Ooh I do hope I’ve lost too!! Anything will be good- as long as scales are going down!!!!!!!
Take care and have a smashing day. Xxx

Day 61 and back from Dorset, the funeral was beautiful but so heartbreaking. Having my first meal of today, however, a lemon bar. Take care all. xxx

All good today foodwise so onwards and downwards again, 2 weeks until our holiday too!

Take care all! xxx
Good morning Jacci,
I’m glad you’re back and can only imagine how sad the funeral must have been. Poor you- I hope you’re ok.
Wow- holiday though to look forward to- where are you off to? Are you going to have a break from Exante on holiday?
Day 19 for me and haven’t cracked yet-( although yesterday my head was screaming KFC at me haha!)
My kids are being sweet and supportive and they like writing what day I’m on , on my calendar, another reason not to cheat lol!!!!
Hoping I’ve lost again this week but have to wait until weigh day on Monday! It’s Friday ( yay!) and Payday ( double yay!) So am treating myself today to some digital scales!!!! Living life in the fast lane here haha!!!!!
Anyway- strawberry/ jam bars, cookies and cream bars and sweet and sour noodles delivery today- all my favs !
Hope you have a nice Friday, take care.x

Day 62, at work at lunch eating my fave strawberry yoghurt bar! Yesterday was fab eating wise, today I had the dentist and GP this morning. Dentist was fine, didn't need anything doing so just had a clean....Yay! GP was very interesting, she is happy I am losing weight but very surprised how quickly I have lost it even though I am on Exante as two of my painkillers are known to make weight loss difficult so that explains why I find it hard!

We are going to Chicago Alice, we went back in 2001 and loved it so much we are going back, cannot wait and will deffo be having a break from Exante while we are away! The holiday was one of the main reasons I wanted to lose weight, that and my health and the idea was to try and lose 2 stones by the time we go.....we shall see!!

Your children sound lovely, how old are they? Well done for you...day 19, the time does go so quickly doesn't it?

Take care all and have a lovely Friday, I am not working tomorrow....yay!!! xxx

Just reading through your diary and you seem to be doing great!! Well done, I’m on day 6 and yet to get on the scales but starting to feel better already although it’s a bit off a slog getting on plan!! Once i’m In the zone i’ll be fine!

Day 63, WI tomorrow and I feel so light!! If I have put on weight tomorrow I will not be surprised because I have had a few days off this week with the funeral etc but I must have lost inches, even my leggings are baggy!! I have a friend coming over soon and I have not seen her since before I started Exante so please, please, please she will notice I have lost weight! Not one person at work has noticed yet!!

Lovely to meet you Laura! This is the easiest and also the hardest diet ever, I really go from meal to meal. The worst part for me is that, I will be honest, I find it boring but I am on holiday in 12 days so will keep on keeping on! Ps I would love to weigh what you do!!

Happy Saturday all! xxx

You are doing so well and it's just great that you are feeling so positive. People will start to notice soon, don't you worry and that will be another boost for you. I'm sure your friend will notice. It's probably different with people that see you every day as its gradual, but i bet they start to notice soon, just you wait and see!
I started this week and haven't got on the scales yet, but i am definitely feeling less bloated. Will start my weigh in's on a Monday I think.
Have a great weekend!!

Thank you Laura! Good luck on Monday Hun!

Well day 64, I woke up starving but there you go but I have lost this week...so shocked! 1.5 lbs down, so nearly on 10% lost now!
I very nearly binged last night as my son is in Benidorm on a stag weekend and he rang last night to say his hotel room was broken into and 5 of them have had their phones and wallets taken. He was cross but not too bad considering but I got very stressed about it and really had to talk myself down from a binge! I annoy myself so much that after over 2 months if I get stressed I still want to stuff my face.
He has still got some money but is convinced they will be using his card contactless. He has no idea of his account number so cannot ring the bank and the hotel were not interested. He has travel insurance but I suspect he would need to go to the police in order to make a claim and I doubt they will do that. There are some to**ers in this word for sure.
Anyway after that rant, all is quite good with my world other than that and I am very pleased with my loss after having virtually 3 days off this week. Next week I have not got anything planned so I should be able to have a 100% week...can I lose 5.5 pounds by 9/5...knowing my body probably not but I will try my hardest!
Happy Sunday all! xxx

Well done Jacci, you're doing great.

Thanks a lot girlies! Another good food day today but I do find the weekends harder! I drink a lot more water at work as well.

Here's to a good week girls! xxx

Day 65.......Feel a bit rank today and very worried about my boy getting back from Benidorm today. He is supposed to land here at about 17:00, cannot wait to see him! Mondays are our busiest day at work and I knew today was going to be particularly bad...........unfortunately I was right!

Happy Monday all! xxx

Have really felt poorly today but it is now bedtime and my boy is back! Am deffo feeling a bit better now. Did not really sleep at all last night so hopefully will today!

Night all. xxx

Day 66, slept so well last night with a bit of medical intervention, in fact , my alarm woke me and I then went back to sleep and woke up at the time I should have left if you know what I mean! Work is very busy but not too bad and just had my lemon bar. Would you believe no one at work has noticed yet but I think if I bought some new clothes maybe then they would, I can really see a difference now so that is the main thing.

Have a lovely Tuesday all! xxx

Back