Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Thank you Darcy. Longest migraine in my life but gone now so back into work. I was naughty, however, and had a cheese sandwich last night. It didn't even taste all that but hey ho, back to it today! I just hope I have not ruined my chances of touching the 15's on Sunday. xxx

Glad you’re feeling better Jacci. I’m sure the cheese sandwich won’t have done too much harm. Hope you have a good day at work. Xx
Thank you Kate, I hope all is going well with you? Nearly home time now. Cannot believe I am now on day 39, that has gone by so fast! Take care Hun. xxx

Day 40! I am definitely hungrier at the moment which I do not like but there is nothing I can do about it. I had my first soup last night, the chicken thai soup and I really did enjoy it but I am wondering if it did not fill me up as much as a meal so will deffo have a meal tonight as I was awake for quite a few hours in the middle of the night as I was so hungry it woke me up! I do seem to be finding it harder at the moment and am literally going from meal to meal having to use loads of will power to keep me going. Mind you I then look at myself in the mirror and I can see my face has lost weight and my waist seems to be returning so it is worth it! Just waiting for someone outside my family circle to notice. That would make my day! I am freezing cold as well which is very unusual for me but I know that is a side effect of a VLCD. Take care all! xxx

Hang on in there Jacci.

In the same boat, I can see in my face I've lost weight, but nobody else has noticed :D

Day 41 and had some dreadful news yesterday, we lost the best man, my father in law, very unexpectedly. My own Dad left when I was 3 and I have never seen him since but have now met the family, very long story......My FIL has been my Dad for nearly 40 years, we are broken. He is now , however, with my MIL who died last year, he missed her so so much bless him. Will keep on with my diet today but my heart is not in it tbh. Take care all. xxx

Mentally struggling today. Hubby has gone to Dorset where his Dad lives and I am working from home today. I do webchat so will be working from 12:45-21:00. It is ridiculous as I know eating will not make the way I feel better but that devil on my shoulder is telling me it will. Trying my best to be strong as I know if I succumb I will feel even worse tomorrow. It is my granddaughter's 9th birthday celebrations tomorrow and we are hopefully going to my sons for a bit of a family get together and will then take her out shopping tomorrow afternoon to buy her some pressies and maybe have a meal. I may weigh in tomorrow morning as I may decide to be 'naughty' tomorrow, we will see. Have a good day all. xxx

Please forgive my ramblings today as my head is all over the place. In an attempt to shut the devil up on my shoulder I have weighed myself and I am a max of 15 13....seems pathetic to get excited about that atm but I am hopeful that will keep me on the straight and narrow today.xxx

Rambling again ( sorry) just seen that my body fat percentage is 54%, cannot wait for it to be 49. xxx

So sorry you've lost your FIL Jacci. He sounds like he was a very special man.

Maybe having tomorrow off plan and enjoying your Granddaughter's birthday will do you the world of good. Life is too short to not enjoy special days.
Just get back on it on Sunday (wagging my finger!) ;)

Take care and be kind to yourself xx

PS well done on dropping into the next stone bracket

So sorry you've lost your FIL Jacci. He sounds like he was a very special man.

Maybe having tomorrow off plan and enjoying your Granddaughter's birthday will do you the world of good. Life is too short to not enjoy special days.
Just get back on it on Sunday (wagging my finger!) ;)

Take care and be kind to yourself xx

PS well done on dropping into the next stone bracket

Thank you so much Lois, I cannot explain what a wonderful man he was. I think a lot of it is shock. I had to ring work as I had some issues on the work laptop and the girl I spoke to said 'how are you?', well that was me all over the place bless her. I am supposed to be working tomorrow in the office from 9-1 but they have told me not to go in. They have also said if it is too much for me today or Monday when I am again at home just to let them know so they can be very understanding. I am having my first meal today, the peanut butter bar. Not my fave but I try and have the paste bars at lunchtime, will not order anymore of those.

I will play it by ear tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. Have a lovely Friday Lois and thanks again! xxx

You're very welcome, take care xx

Weighed in and as I thought 15 st 13, my word it is at least 4 years since I saw the 15's. In 2015 I hit about 15 stone exactly from a starting weight of 17 st 8 so I am very pleased with that! Got to sleep about 5 which isn't the best but looking forward to seeing our amazing granddaughters ( and my son and DIL ) this afternoon. My little one is 3 and is a natural comic, you cannot be sad when you are with her! Grandchildren are such a gift. Another gift is an NSV, tried my jeans on in the early hours (like you do!) they are a size 18 but I have not worn them for well over a year and they fit!!!!! I may well wear them today with pride!
Take care all and have a wonderful Saturday! xxx

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss Jacci- what a shock for you all.

I hope you have a lovely day with your family and granddaughter, and that being close to family helps with the grief.

Well done on your loss - what a milestone! Xx

Day 43!!! We had the best day, love her sooo much! Back on 100% today so onwards and downwards. Wore my jeans that I have not worn for God knows how long and I can get them on like leggings, do not need to do the button and zip thing! Nsv's are often what keeps us going!
The shock regarding FIL is easing but we will miss him forever, such a lovely man who lived for his family.
Happy Sunday all. xxx

As it is Sunday and nothing really to do took my little dog to Café Nero, I had my now 'normal' peppermint tea and a bar , hubby obviously didn't but in some ways I am finding it easier to watch other people eating. Got my two oldest and dearest friends coming up on Wednesday and I will do Nachos I think for them and I will have a bar!
I am working at home again tomorrow 12-9 so can have a lie in which is very wonderful! Take care all! xxx

Back