Jam's official diary to thin!

yeah im going to see how i feel after the 17lbs.. i should be a lot happier with myself then though! have you lost much on this diet? x
I lasted 4 weeks on this diet lost 9.5 lbs! It's a great diet. Be 100% u will be fine.

How much do u weigh now ??

i just want to get back into all of my old clothes, i really let myself go food wise from around august to now.. its just been a massive binge i was eating coco pops by the box daily! silly me!! xx

I know what u mean my River island jeans size 10...... are waiting for me again.

You will get there, again chick x

And me I'm back in my size 12 clothes. Same dresses , trousers, tops till I can wear my other clothings again!

My short mini denim skirt.... God I miss it.
Lol walking tramp lol

haha! where are you from shanny? god ive been so hungry all day i feel like ive lived on this thing for 24 hours haha x

ahh not that far! im from newcastle!

morning of day four

Im not sure how or why im awake, considering i think i was stuck awake until 5am this morning and its my day off lol! woke up and just had a choc orange bar! started picking the tiny pieces off and eating it that way! seem to have a foggy feeling in my head also!

its funny... i found some flavoured water in iceland, with no citric acid in it and ive been drinking it like a fish! dont feel that hungry at all now. I dont feel any thinner but i guess its early days... dosent help when i only have mechanical scales i guess... hard to tell between the pounds because theyre so close together on the dial thing! time will tell i guess!

Morning of day 5

wow, my head feels like someones sucking it.. spinning so much. Im worried that the drinks i am now having are effecting me.. or is this normal? i thought i was over getting into ketosis yesterday :/

That's a new one on me Jam. Might be worth considering some extra protein coz if you don't have loads to lose your bmi might be too low to do TS.

Morning to be honest stick with normal water.

Have flavoured water every other day maybe??

Hope your better soon. X

End of day five

well ive stuck out day five... still feeling hungry.. going to stay off the coke zero and things.. invest in the dreaded electric scales so ill be able to see progress properly. Not going to give up!

Morning of day six!

ohhhh not long now till i have a little look on the sacles... i feel like someones died in my mouth this morning! x

Back