Jam's official diary to thin!

I'd be happy with 5 lbs too or even any loss! I'm sure u would have lost inches too.

I'm ok it's TOTM so really craving crisps, and sore tummy. Roll on the weekend lol x

Good luck with your wi

Morning of day seven! Weigh in day!

Scales are showing im 6 pounds down from when i weighed myself a week ago so im really happy! i know some of this is water weight and finally going to the toilet after sccoffing myself before the diet (ewww)
but still i guess youd go insane thinking of all the possibilities!

Happy Jam :) thanks for support guys! xx

end of day seven

ohh i managed to turn a vanilla shake into a sweet porridge like thing tonight.. it was AMAZING.. but its left me wanting more! was too nice x

day 8

Mehh i had my three packs last night.. and before i went to bed i took two bites from another bar :( less than a 1/4 of it.. hope it wont have much effect!!!!

Lol haha the bars are yummy so I totally understand.

No harm done! X

i dont know why i did it tbh! this morning i snapped a 1/4 of my bar off and put it firmly in the bin... it made me feel less guilty about it lol. I want it to be day 14 NOW!!!!!

oh im hungry.. i dont know if its because im going 6 hours without a pack.. but then again i bet people on this diet do the same...
hungry but no eating. Its though luck for Jam.

end of day 9

Im ok tonight :) hunger wise today has been fine :) try to keep myself busy at the weekend though otherwise ill end up thinking about food for two days! Family are having a wine and pizza takeaway night... the house smells of it but im fine.. not going off track, im not even tempted. Glad i have will power behind me :)

Day ten

ok i have a confession... ive weighed myelf over today and yesterdsy... its day ten and im actually a pound up from day 7. I added quite a bit of salt into my soup and its totm next week... i ont know if thats what it is, or is exante too high carb for me? :s

Hold fast! Between the salt and being due on, I reckon you're full of water. Keep at it, once TOTM is over then I reckon you'll see a big loss. You can do it!
thanks onetwofour. i feel like i want to lose so much im over thinking everything, instead of just going with the flow lol!

Day 11

woke up with a fuzzy head... but im not going to beat myself about having the bars and not being in ketosis... just going to carry on and ive learnt my lesson! That time of the month arrived.. so im hoping that ill feel a bit slimmer and the scales go down a little bit on wed. Hope the bars havent made me gain!!!

morning forgot about the bar eating now... !! keep drinking your water.!

the scales will be fine for you on weds..! stay 100%.

whats with the name change hun?? x

morning forgot about the bar eating now... !! keep drinking your water.!

the scales will be fine for you on weds..! stay 100%.

whats with the name change hun?? x

yeah i need to clamp down on the water drinking :)
i feel even more determined now :)
i changed my name on here because the name "icyhot" was from 2009 when i set this up lol. felt a bit old and thought id have a revamp for exante.. been trying to do it for a while but didnt think i could hah :) plus I call myself Jam so i thought id match my diary ;D

my arms look like theyre shrinking, and my face isnt as puffy so exante must be working :)

Back