Jam's official diary to thin!

:( just had chicken and a few egg whites :(
feel crappy and heavy... might delay tomorrows weigh in till friday. Need to do 100%

im actually scared to see a gain after ive pretty much stuck to this 99% for two weeks now! feel all crampy and heavy lol. I guess i could have chosen something worse and feel full now xx

It definitely shouldnt cause a gain. And even if it did, it wouldnt be the end of the world. You know it wont be there for long.

day 15

think maybe exante is too high carb? honestly haven't noticed any difference in myself.
i wonder if i have two packs, and a low carb chicken salad each day instead. May have to try this until my packs run out x

You dont have a huge amount to loseJam so it is entirely possible youre not eating enough. If I were you Id go with having the 3 packs a day plus a low carb meal.

im going to try help bowl movement and take a senekot tomorrow night... maybe this will help.. my scales arent giving me accurate readings, I guess with an empty bowel (minging talk i know) at least ill be able to know true weight because ive been so bunged up! x

Day 16

Woke up in a happier frame of mind.. will weigh in tomorrow morning which im nervous about but i guess itll be the only way! OH and ITS FRIIIDAY!! xx

Back