JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Yeah :( Itchy as hell too! I've had nothing out of the ordinary. I wondered whether it had anything to do with a couple of oysters I had in Oz but I haven't had anything like that in the last couple of days. I had a few mussels on Monday - but that's too long ago to matter.
Ah well - just one of those things I guess :eek: xx

Strange though that it has flared up again. Might there have been something in the soup yesterday that might have triggered it?

Oh noooo :( I hope it doesnt get too bad Jan!! xx

Didn't have any soup yesterday. I noticed the first 'lump' tea time yesterday before we'd ordered our food so it can't have been the tuna salad. Only other things yesterday were exante products. Tuesday I had 1 exante bar, 1 LT choc whip, a couple of stlices of roast beef and this for tea ... "Tea became stir fried Pak Choi & mushrooms, asparagus spears and baby sweetsorn with some chicken breast & soy sauce. Also - before that had another slice of roast beef. All 3 slices were 85g altogether."

I can't see any likely culprits but who knows?

Just had a slice of roast beef ... I really am nodding off here too! :)

Maybe the soy sauce? Do you remember having that in Aus? x

Don't think so. And it's something I normally have a lot of - not sooo much recently but as a rule .. well I keep it by the hob coz it was never worth putting it away.
Think it's just a foible ... and if it's the worst foible that comes with aging I'll be happy ... doubt I'll be that lucky though! xx

hmmm :hmm: well whatever it is I hope you can figure out what causes it! it cant be very pleasant!x

Forgot to mention - wine tonight ;) and have had some roast beef as well :eek: xx

And 2 cheese & onion crisps :( x

Attack of the alcohol munchies?! :p

Maybe :( x

Well make sure you dont have any more than 3 crisps Jan............that wine has some things to answer for eh!

I was starving when I got in from work, and really enjoyed my chicken and salad......I have another 6 sachets, so might use another two tomorrow. Not as nice as I used to think they were lol.

Nah - didn't have any more crisps, concerned that I wanted them last night though - not bothered me before ... I hope it's not a sign of weakening resolve!
I DID also have a nightcap of amaretto :eek:

Friday 27th May

Breakie - Banana mousse

Lunch - exante soup veg I think today

Tea - Salad with balsamic and probably the salmon we didn't have yesterday.

I need to be able to leave something more or less ready because I'm going to an art class 4-7pm. Just to see if I like it, if I do I'll probably go mondays or wednesdays in future. I'm actually quite nervous which sounds ridiculous but the teacher totally understands and has suggested I go early to see and 'feel' the room before it's full of nutters. As she has said I sound as though I'll fit in beautifully I don't know whether to be flattered or battered ;)

Work - exante bar.

Hahaa, I love the Teachers comments to you........brilliant.

Amaretto, I bought about 4 bottles of that at Xmas, when it was on special offer in Tesco, so lush.

Good for you being able to stick to 2 crisps Jan, I am sure your resolve hasn't weakened, a couple of crisps and then you stop! I would say your resolve is strong as an Ox chick.

Hope so! I don't think DH would have given me any more crisps anyway ;) xx

Hope the lumps and bumps aren't bothering you too much Jan. Hope they clear up soon, can't be nice!

Very well done on the crisps, I hope I'm as strong as you when that problem comes up.

Thanks Bev :)

I thought I'd stopped the lumps & bumps in their tracks with the double dose of Antihistamine yesterday and those I had have mostly gone, but there's a few new ones this morning. I've just taken a normal dose as I don't want to falling asleep! :) x

Jan I say great resolve for sticking at just 2crisps! :)

And I hope you like the art class, I'd take what the teacher said as flattering xx

Back