JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

LOL I KNOW!!! .... Yeah sure you can see a pic, tho' at this rate it'll be christmas before I finish it!
I enjoyed the class today but not as much as last friday. I didn't feel I fitted in as well with the crowd that were there today ... well when I say 'crowd' there were 6 others. They were all far more experienced, some of their work was really professional, but then that applied on friday as well. I wasn't fussy on the way one of the women kept coming round commenting on everyone's work, giving advice as though she was the teacher. They were nice enough I suppose. I just didn't feel I gelled with them as well as those I met on friday and there wasn't much laughing and joking like there was then. Which is a shame because I've been thinking wednesdays is probably the best day for me to go.
She has one on a monday as well which I want to attend at least once as that's the one an ex-colleague of mine goes to, which is how I found out about the class because she put some of her work on FB. It'll be lovely to see her. The only fly in the attending regularly on a monday ointment is DH - he see's that as 'our' time, which while sweet is a little claustraphobic if he's going to get selfish or precious about it!

Anyhoo - we'll see. The other alternative is to get up early and attend the friday one regularly - but I'm not good at losing sleep!!

Sorry for the long waffle :eek: xxx

Last edited:
Waffle on sweetie :)
Shame you felt you didn't gel as much with the people today. How early is the Friday one?

Would DH be ok with you doing a Monday class now & again? Especially if you don't have anything actually planned xxx

He'd have to be Tan but I'd rather he was cool with it than just put up with it iykwim. I shall encourage him to do more diving ;)

Monday & Wednesday are 1.30-4.30pm but friday is 4-7pm so not impossible but I just know I'd be knackered, again - okay now and again but I don't think I could do it all the time. I can do it okay the week I work my weekend - that's how come I went last week, so there's at least one monday I wouldn't go - only trouble is I'm in bed then the following one!! Why is everything so complicated!! ;) Lol! xx

Just nicked this of FB to show you what drew me to ask my old colleague/friend about the classes!! x

229206_2039935435741_1164934341_3504088_2394858_n.jpg

You'll work it out Jan even if you go every other week on different days or something.

Wow!!!!!! Is that what your ex colleague drew? That's amazing!!x

That's what I thought!!! :)

Yes I'm determined to go so I'll sort it somehow.

Hope you have a good night xx

That pic is amazing Jan! No wonder it inspired you to go. I couldn't draw to save my life. I am absolutely terrible. I think it would be lovely to be arty, I just never was.

Aww Jan how annoying! But where there's a will there's a way!
That picture is amazing!!! No wonder you felt so inspired!

Thursday 2nd June

Breakie - strawberry mousse

Bed

Tea - Chicken & cottage cheese salad with balsamic

work - exante bar xx

Food looking great again Jan - do you never feel hungry though with eating so little?

The pic is amazing, if your dogs nose finishes up like that one, we will all be asking for your autograph. Hope you get the wee dilemma of the nights of the classes sorted out.

She's on a roll Mary with food isn't she!!
Share the 'roll' around please mrs D!!! X

HaHa - yes I do get hungry! Hence the little 'picks' now and then but food still isn't bothering me. I'm not craving anything or even fancying anything, so I'm going to continue to make the most of it! I can't quite believe it myself! I actually had about 2/3rds of a banana at mum's tonight. Can't remember the last time I had any fruit. Sometimes I think I'm not getting the nutrients I need and then I remember I'm having 2 meal replacements that have everything in them AND a healthy meal so I'm sure I am. Anyhoo - I didn't enjoy the banana, which is why I didn't have it all!

John has been wanting to book somewhere for a meal on Sunday for my birthday but it feels like it would be a waste. I'd rather wait till I feel like having a bit of a blow out! Then we thought we might get a tesco meal deal but I don't fancy the desserts at the mo so I might get some of the 'finest' lamb shanks coz I wouldn't get them every day but they're not too far off track :)

Friday 3rd June

Slice ham at mum's first thing

Breakie - choccie mousse (very low on mousses/shakes now, I've committed the cardinal sin and bid for some on ebay - haven't won any yet but fingers crossed or I'll have to find an alternative breakie)

Bed

Tea - tuna & cottage cheese salad with balsamic (too much tuna & cottage cheese but I was HUNGRY! - took me AGES to eat it LOL!)

Work - Tesco meal bar for a change. xx

Ooooh if I were in your shoes Jan i'd go for the finest lamb shanks this weekend then still have a lovely meal somewhere when you feel up to it!! :p xxx

Probably will :)

Part of me wishes I did feel like having a few goodies this weekend but most of me is quite glad I don't! I just hope nobody buys me any - they really should know better by now :eek: xx

Well you've got lots of strong willpower right now Jan so whilst you're on the ball stick with it. Goodies will always keep (although thats the hard part isnt it, keeping em when they are there!!! :p) xx

I can normally keep them as long as they're not open but once they're open I keep at them until they're gone. If I could crack that one I'd probably have cracked the whole 'moderation' thing!!

I'm sure nobody will buy me any though xx

:fingerscrossed: then :) xx

Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to! And well done for your determination xx

Dya know what? It's not even determination! I wish I could bottle it whatever it is because I would make a fortune!!
Food just isn't bothering me AT ALL at the moment ... it's really weird. I still want my little drink ;) but food really isn't bothering me in the least. I mean I'm enjoying the meal I'm having and if I'm hungry I'll have something like a piece of cooked meat or a couple of tomatoes but apart from that I'm fine.
Long may it continue!! I just wish I knew how to get here so that if I 'lose it' I can find my way back! :eek:

Saturday 4th June

Breakie - thereby hangs a tale!! Because I'm getting low on shakes (tho I have won some on ebay tonight) I picked up a Biggest Loser vanilla (my fave flavour) and made it up as a mousse when I got in. It was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!! I kid you not - it was as sweet as anything, really really horrible. £1.60 literally down the drain!! So be warned peeps!! Had lovely exante vanilla mousse instead!

Bed

Tea - Roast turkey & salad with balsamic

wine :) xx

Would love it I you bottled it you really would be rich!!! :p

Oops with the bl shake :( I think they're far to pricey anyways. Glad you won the ones on eBay xxx

Back