JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

Berry fudge .... :drool: certainly sounds nice!!

I KNOW! I'll let you know later ;) x

Jan, have you heard from Iris lately? x

Only when I let her know via FB last week that this years kite festival was on last weekend as she'd asked me to. She replied that she couldn't go as she had a walk on. Other than that only what I see on FB :( xx

Ah ok :) Just checked my fb she's not there anymore :eek: :(

Was wondering as shes not been around for aaaaages!!

Oh I wonder why? I'm sure she wouldn't have deleted you, not on purpose anyway .... send her a request ...?? xx

BL bar was VERY nice :) xx

:hmm: yeah I shall :)
Was it proper fudgy? I'm intrigued!! Xx

It was the consistency of fudge but nowhere near as sweet. I liked it :) xx

That bar sounds lovely, might try some next time I go to Asda.

I heard from Iris about 6 weeks ago I think Tanya. She seems very busy (as usual) but OK. Lovely to hear from her though. Miss talking to her on here! (Iris, if you are reading this, come back!!!!!)

Jan, good to see you are finding some variety in the TFR bars. I didn't realise there was so many of them. It's doing the trick for lots of you at the moment so that's what counts.
I'd find it too hard and too much like a diet to have to be sticking to only one meal a day. So hats off to you and everyone else that can manage it.

Hey, sent you a pm- not sure if you got it because it came up with an error message!

Bev - the Berry Fudge bar was a Biggest Loser one - not sure if they have them in Asda - they may do but I got mine in Tescos x

Molly - funny thing is it doesn't feel like a diet. It's so easy not to have to think what to have for 2 meals and I AM having other things now and again as well (party food on Sunday ... YUM!) x

Thomasina - yes I got all your messages - one of them twice and have replied now :) x

Friday 17th June

Half slice corned beef & 3 cherry toms at mum's

Breakie - Choccie mousse

Bed

Tea - chicken salad with balsamic

Work - Trying the other Asda bar tonight - Choc & toffee flavour xx

Looking good :) you're still on a roll and the fact you dont feel like your dieting is a bonus :) xxx

Just had the Adsa Choc & toffee bar - it's nice :) I prefer it to the tesco ones. Tastes a bit more like real chocolate - not exactly like it but closer than Tescos ones xx

Glad you are liking the different bars. Have a nice weekend.

Loving you "bar" feedback! I need to be more adventurous and try the asda ones!

I am glad you don't feel like your on a diet. I think our brains ( well certainly mine!) associates the word diet with negative feelings and in my case a lot of rebellion!
Is it your mum's party this weekend?x

Yes it's tomorrow ... just salad & bread to buy on the way home this morning then tonight when I get up I'll prepare the tables and dishes leaving just myself and the food to prepare tomorrow :D

How exciting! Hope she has a lovely time. And make sure you do as well! Don't run yourself ragged!

I think I may be more adventurous and try a couple of diff bars after your reviews! Will be nice to treat myself to different flavours while I'm on hol!

Hope u enjoy the party tomorrow :) x x

Back