JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

You & me both Jan. I'm even contemplating giving in to the obesity machines :giggle:

Eh?? :eek: xx

Obesity machines aka vending machines full of chocolate crisp & sweets:p

:doh: ... How stupid am I??? (Don't answer that!! :eek:) xx

I need a good memory to remember everything today :(

Thursday 30th December

Mum's - 2 pieces of toast with clover, cookie

Breakie - Piece toast with butter, 3 cadbury's biscuits

Bed

9 or 10 Pringles
4 silverskin onions

Tea - Ham and Pork with roast pots & parsnips with onion gravy

6 (yes 6!!!) tree chocs
2 chocolate fairy cakes
viennese whirl
choc chip muffin
happy hippo (like a bueno)
2 grapes

work - 2 rolls with butter, cooked meat, cheese & branston and a choc muffin, 2 small pears.

There are still sweets out in work, I daresay I'll have a few of them too :(

My only saving grace for these 3 nights is that I can't drink! May have a bit of party type food tomorrow before work, not starting till 1am ... I bet I'll be the only one around on here!! :( xx

Those damn cadbury biccies hey jan!! Thankfully there are only the raspberry ones left in the tin & I dont like them but there is an unopened tin of Victoria biccies!!! ;)

I might be around Jan. Me & Stevie are staying in so I'm sure I'll pop on here tomorrow evening at some point :) x

I'm not fussy on the raspberry ones either - but that doesn't mean I won't eat them! :eek:

I couldn't BEGIN to document all I've eaten today so I'm not even going to try ... bad bad bad!!!

I saw a definition in somebody's signature the other night when I was trawling around new posts - it hit home with me. It was something like ...
Definition of Maintenance .... The effort of keeping a fat person inside a thin body. :( I HAVE to stop thinking and behaving like a fat person - though if I carry on like this much longer I WILL be one again! :( xx

I quite like that definition as thats how it bloody well feels isnt it!

Jan, love your new countdown ticker!!!!! Am very jealous! :p

Did you enjoy the time you had with family before heading to work nye? xxx

It was just me and Mum - John stayed at home in case of fireworks (Holly's not fussy;)) I didn't want Mum to be on her own and at 85 this year I didn't want to have any regrets ifkwim :( so it was quiet - but nice. I went in at 01.30am

I know I've set the ticker but nothing is booked yet - finger's crossed :)

I think that definition was 'The struggle to keep a fat person inside a thin body' ....... 'ard 'inni' :( xx

I know what ya mean Jan :) xx

Back