JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

What's ur total loss again?

Sorry but im gonna try a platitude here lol - Week 3 always a low loss and I was just thinking - what's ur schedule for refeed! It's just if u have time, wud u think about repeating Day 1-3 for a while/week maybe ... That would be bound to shift some surely!

Fu**y Sh**ty Bas*tar*y C*nty - u poor thing! I'd be raging at the world!

However 2nd attempt at platitude time lol (don't shout!! Lol) - have you measured inch loss/clothes comfort...

3rd try - I'm sure its cos u not got much to lose and percentage wise etc, it's good - not any consolation tho!!!

Aaaaarrrrrgh ...not fair! Stamps feet!!

Got to agree with Vanessa, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Glad you're sorted about eating again today though, the metabolism boost just maybe what you need.

Jan that is a record!!! Under 10lbs lost for three whole weeks TFR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Refeed properly. Then get back to healthy eating hon!! Do what you are good at and you are brilliant at it!!
Eat foods as fresh and as unprocessed as possible, portion control a must. Three small meals and two snacks.
Gutted for you as I know you hated going back on TFR.

Ah you're all great :eek:

I'm not refeeding as such. The next 10days are gonna be 2 Exante products and a low carb meal. After that I'll do the 'refeed' thing.

:sigh:

Luckily I have a busy day so hope not to dwell on it! See yas all later ... and thanks so much again! xx

BTW Ness - Don't 'do' inches ... far too depressing when I have in the past ;) xx

Oh yeah - sorry - and total loss in these 3 weeks? 9.4lbs ... I know, I know, I wouldn't have lost that on anything else .... ? Actually that's debatable but hey ho .. done now ... onward and ... well ... onward :eek: xx

JanD said:
Oh yeah - sorry - and total loss in these 3 weeks? 9.4lbs ... I know, I know, I wouldn't have lost that on anything else .... ? Actually that's debatable but hey ho .. done now ... onward and ... well ... onward :eek: xx

:-( but xxxxx

Onwards and 'downwards' Jan :)

It's still a loss and you're still going in the right direction, although I'm probably telling you what you already know and 9.4lbs in 3weeks, average 3lbs a loss is still pretty good.

Hope your feeling a bit better now :hug99: and who knows, eating a low carb meal might be what your body needs - little boost to the motab :D

Xxxxxxxxxx

Well done Jan - 9lb in 3 weeks is really good! Hope u enjoy ur meal this evening x

Oh come on now guys .... I hear what you're saying but you'd feel exactly the same if it happened to you! 9lbs in 3 weeks TFR when one of the weeks is week 1 is cr@p!

Anyhoo - I didn't say onwards and downwards Tan coz who knows if it'll be downwards the way I'm going on!! But it'll always be slogging on .. and on ... and on .... ;) :p xx

Yep we would feel the same and im sure you'd be telling us the same too :giggle:

I say downward because I know you are going to get the rest of the weight off, no questions :D :D xxx

Glad your feeling positive about it. I would be a bit peed too. Maybe Ness is right about the dreaded week 3! Are you looking forward to your food tonight?x

Ooooo yeah, meeting a friend in the local, having their chicken & bacon salad without the bacon and without the dressing & taking a little bottle of balsamic with me. Just steeling myself for her shaking her head as she always does when I tweak menus etc. She thinks I take it too far (she's about 5 stone overweight I might add)... don't care, up to her. V v v v v tempted to have a v&c but don't dare :( xx

It is always the overweight ones that judge- find that so strange. Who cares hun you did something about your problems and she hasn't.
Hope you enjoy- sure you will!

Yeah - I often wonder if it's a little bit of sour grapes. It's usually those who can't do it who try hardest to sabotage you too. I fully intend to enjoy - thanks xx

Ahhh yeah, you've spoken about this lady before. Screw her. You're the customer, have the meal the way you want it & if she doesnt like it tell her to lump it :giggle:

And I defo think its a case of sour grapes!! xxx

summergurl said:
Ahhh yeah, you've spoken about this lady before. Screw her. You're the customer, have the meal the way you want it & if she doesnt like it tell her to lump it :giggle:

And I defo think its a case of sour grapes!! xxx

Ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto and even more ditto but with worser'r language...

Well I DID enjoy it :D, especially the balsamic vinegar (wasstharabout? ;)). I think if I did it again (which I won't!) I'd be sure to have my first meal - if not entirely alone, then at least in the house where I can savour every mouthful instead of in a crowded noisy pub holding a conversation at the same time.

Anyway I feel bloated - par for the course and 'windy' (sorry) and am fighting the ever rising urge to have a v&c. Mustn't coz I'm in ketosis and know I wouldn't stop at 1, but would probably swap a family member for one right now :eek: xx

Glad you enjoyed it Jan :)

Be strong, leave the v&c alone!!! Xxx

:p x

That funny shaped house & pain of a long drive! x

Attachments

• DSCF7336 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7336 (Small).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF7337 (Small).JPG
    DSCF7337 (Small).JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF7338 (Small).JPG