JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

It's been nice when I haven't been in bed ... working weekend :eek:. Today though I had to get up because I had a few people round as my Australian cousin is here for a few days. They're off up north for 2 weeks and are then back for another 2 nights. Thats another outing we've got on actually. They're holding a family dinner at their hotel. Last time, 2 years ago, I was on refeed so ate a main of salmon & salad but didn't have a drink or anything. I will this time ;)

Sunday 1st May

Had the strawberry mousse for breakie when I got home.

Bed

Tea - chicken salad with balsamic

work - toffee, nut & raisin bar.

I don't appear to be in ketosis anymore. I find that a bit surprising as I've had no carbs other than salad so I'm a bit scared I'll get hungry now. Fingers crossed I don't. I'm hoping it's a 'blip' as there was a time on TFR when sticks said I wasn't in ketosis and I must have been!! xx

I think you've got dodgy sticks Jan!! :giggle:
Ooooh another outing, you are busy bees arent you, hope you enjoy the family meal. Shame you've had to work all weekend though!
When is it you are doing your little drinks for the royal wedding or arent you doing that anymore? I'm sure you mentioned something about it .. xx

Ah yes ... I did say we might have something on on Royal Wedding weekend but it wasn't for the wedding itself - it was the family meal that's now on 15th. Then when I planned yesterday's 'do' I purposely did it for then instead of today so I wouldn't be able to drink anyway coz of working.

I forgot we're also out next Sunday - taking Mum to see Foster & Allen - can't wait :eek: :p

I'd agree with you re stix as they were old ones last time they were beige but this is a new lot I only got last week. I think I must have a really strange metabolism or something - I don't know but I haven't been hungry anyway so that's good.

Monday 2nd May

Breakie was choccie mousse when I got in from work

Bed

Tea - chicken salad with balsamic xx

What a busy bee you are Jan! All these outings and social events, lucky you. Hope you enjoy them all. (Especially the foster and allen! My dad went through a phase of liking them years ago, strange!)

How's the eating going then? Looks as though it's all under control and you are doing great. Do you weigh today then or does that start on tuesdays next week?

It's today that starts Bev and I'm a much happier bunny this week! 6day wi and I've lost 3.4lbs :D

This puts me at 10st 6.6lbs just under my 'official' target and just a few lbs from where I want to be .... I can really feel the difference when I'm under 10.5sts - strange what a difference a few lbs can make ... the legs of my jeans feel loose today :)

Time for the new thread and 'maintenance' badge I think, when I've got time ... I'm expecting the little grandsons any minute.

I've ordered more Exante stuff and plan on keeping to 2 products and one meal for a little while though I will be having extras here and there - see how I go on :) xx

Woo hoo!! Well done Jan :) Great loss, bet your a much happier bunny today x

Whats a maintenance badge??

Thanks hon - yes I certainly am :D!

Maintenance badge is shown above my avatar. I wouldn't claim it till I got back under 10st 7lbs! The maintenance and century club badges are at the bottom of your statistics page where you change you current weight etc :) xx

Back