JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

Well it isn't going to look good but I'm going to start 'recording' again. NOT doing it is letting me get away with murder! At least reporting it will make me take stock!! :eek:

SO! Wednesday 29th December

Breakie - A toasted bread roll with butter & pate

handful of dry roast nuts
4 cheese n onion pringles
Tree choc
3 crackers with butter & cheese

4 more pringles
2 more tree chocs (can't walk past the darned tree and I HAVE to to get out of/into the lounge :eek:)

Tea - DH is making something with the last of the turkey. Stir fry I think with onion, carrot, courgette, mushroom & rice. (Turned more 'stewey with a tin of toms too)

4 biscuits out of a cadbury's 'special' tin .... 4!!! FGS!!!! (I didn't buy these in - they were a present :( but why can't I just have 1?? Or even none??!!)

OFFS!!! Just had another 2! Not many left now is the only saving grace :(

Work - Left over (from Monday) Chilli seed & nut tagine & rice. Fruit

Will edit later - sure there'll be more :eek: xx

Last edited:
Thanks folks :D. I've seen yours Tan - have you got any Mary? xx

Still eating and drinking for England :eek: ;) xx

No Jan, I didnt have the camera charged up, but I will try and take some over New Year.

Good idea to log the food again, it does make you think a few seconds longer before you eat the nawties :D

You'd think so wouldn't you? But I'm just going to edit for a few picky things :( x

I mean.......it does make you think for a few seconds before eating the nawties, but it doesnt stop me from eating them.......I just think a couple of seconds longer lol.

LOL!!! Me Too ;) :D xx

:giggle: But the cadbury biccies are delish Jan arent they!!!!!

Too flippin' nice :( xx

Especially if they're covered in cadbury's choc :eek: ... gotta pack up to go to work now :( xx

I've just been called in early to work :sigh: feel like poop but i'll take one for my countrys mail! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm wondering what goodies i can stock my bag with .... :hmm:

LOL!

Here is a question for you Tanya. Phill keeps telling me to keep the stamps as there are no marks on them, and no postage stamps stamped on them, but I wont do this, I told him they must be marked electronically or something.

What is the answer?

Hmmmm ... Not too sure but i was always under the impression if there is no marking whatsoever on them you can, if you can get them off, re use them!

No mail pieces are tagged but if you get a piece of mail that has a barcode on it that just means that its gone through the system, come back out and gone through again and the computer has barcoded it so it knows that its already got a picture of it, it doesnt tag stamps which is why they should always be stamped but sometimes a few fall through ;)

:giggle: You could just not tell him!!!! :p

I love your thinking girl.

Oooh the Indian meal has just arrived, I am having lamb bhuna, pilau rice, and share some onion bahjis...........yum. This maintaining malarky is so easy and the food is lovely.............haha.

Haha I could eat a slap up Indian right now too!!!!! :drool: enjoy girl x

My son always reuses stamps that haven't been franked (that's probably not the right term these days but it'll do ;)) To the extent that he recently received a parcel that had 3 x 90p unfranked stamps on it - he peeled them off and stuck them to christmas cards and 2 of the people rang him up to ask him if he'd gone mad!!?? :D

I've just had 3 quality street & am about to have another :( ... I'll be really glad when this is all over! xx

Back