JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

Ah Jan, hugs in abundance to you hon. It really sounds like a hard old time. no way round it, only plough through it as best you all can.
Take care xxxx.

Aww Jan. What a tough situation for your son and for you- I guess it must be hard seeing him struggle.
Very true about the anti d's. Mine took about a month before I felt any better and I had to get my dose changed twice- it is all a bit of trial and error.
Big hugs xxx

Awww thanks guys ... Molly there's no 'thank' button on your post but consider yourself thanked ;)

I had tried to quit 'moaning', I'm well aware everyone has their own issues that they're dealing with at any one time so you can blame Tanya for asking ;) LOL! I DO appreciate the hugs and expressions of sympathy though :eek:

Sunday 12th June

Breakie - Choccie mousse

Lunch - Tesco bar

1/2 a banana

Tea will be baked smoked river cobbler and veg if I feel better - I feel really sick at the mo, no idea why.

V&Cs are in the plan as well but ditto the above. xx

Last edited:
Haha I take full responsibility!!! :p

V&c might make you feel better, failing that, wine?!!! :giggle: x

Probably will try a V&C later - sadly and worryingly sometimes they can make one feel better ;) .. can't stomach the thought of wine though :9529:xx

Hopefully the few drinks will relax you a bit. Enjoy!!

So sorry that life is being sh*t at the moment Jan.......x

Thanks Sandra .... I guess it makes up appreciate the good times more ..... ? :eek: x

Happy belated birthday Jan :)

Cannot believe you started Zumba!! Go you! You really are on a roll!!

Pity your son is in such a sad place, but he has lots of support I'm sure he'll come through stronger xx hugs xx

How are you feeling today Mrs D ? xx

Much better today thanks folks ... had a lousy sleep last night though - I've just done a 3 hour art class and I'm knackered HOWEVER I am still going to Zumba - just off actually so see yas all later :) xx

Oooooh :worthy: get you!! Hope you like it as much still, report back when you can! :D xx glad you are feeling better too ;)

Good for you, hope you enjoy the class.

I didn't enjoy it quite as much as last time but I think that was probably because a/I was on my own - though everyones really friendly of course b/I was really tired and c/It seemed harder but this could have been the tiredness or it could have been that as I was a tad more familiar with the moves I was able to work a bit harder ...?

Also - EVERYONE wants to be at the back so it gets a bit crowded!! LOL!

Who knows ?.... anyway I went :)

Monday - 13th June

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Lunch - Thai chicken soup

banana before Zumba

Tea - Baked smoked river cobbler salad with balsamic and a baby bel light thrown in - just felt like some cheese.

P'd off - spent saturday evening cleaning windows - asked DH to wipe down the frames outside which he did while I was out this afternoon. The outsides of the windows are now filthy where he's had the cloth hanging down - I could cry! :( xx

Shame you didn't enjoy it as much - it was probably down to the tiredness & not having your friend with you for the giggles!

Oh dear!!! DH is in the dog house then?!! x

He would be if he was in!! Honestly you've never seen such a mess! GRRRRR!!!!!

Just realised it's my 2 year wi tomorrow :D xx

Just had a mini cheese string .. what is it with me and cheese tonight??!! xx

oooooh 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D x

Hope DH gets forgiven for the dirty windows. I'd probably kill him!!!

Back