JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

The friday - just for 1 night then off till the following wednesday. Bummer is we're going to see the Lady Boys of Bankgok on the Tueasday night and it deffo won't be the same or a 'good night out' in between shifts :( Ah well - gotta be done :eek: xxx

Tueasday .... this is a new day of the week I have introduced - because there just aren't enough for me at the moment! :giggle: xx

Did you make it to Zumba or is it later?

I'm just waiting for my friend to call for me ..... **sigh** ... see you later, if I survive ;) xx

Hehehe! Well done hun!

Ahhh so you'll be a tired Jan next week then!
Have fun at Zumba :D x

worn-out.gif

Now and most probably all next week! Lol! xx

Glad the party went well, photos are lovely x x

Well the day started okay .... I decided to get weighed after all and had put back that 1.2lbs which I thought was good considering Sunday, tho' I was good yesterday.

This morning I had a strawberry mousse for breakie but I knew as I was driving to my son's to look after the little ones that I didn't feel satisfied and I was going to struggle today.

Lunchtime I took the boys to my mother's where I made them and her lunch. This constisted mainly of lots of left overs from Sunday. I had none whilst doing it and sat down with my exante bar while they had theirs. However! It all started when clearing up. Continued in toddler group and when I got them home - let's see what i can remember

Cocktail sausage
mini sausage roll
2 mini gingerbread men
2 mini doughnuts
chocolate truffle

3 biscuits

compressed fingers of grated cheese
slice of bread with teethmark lurpack and JAW mark chocolate spread (there is an art to spreading chocolate spread that thickly over lurpack spread that thickly - I think I may have mastered it :eek:)
3 (or it may be 4) fox's creams

AND I don't think I've finished yet :(

I suppose I should be grateful I've had such a good run of not being bothered but I'm just hoping that feeling comes back soon. xx

You will be fine mrs D (determination!) you'll get back to it!
Defo not a fan of butter & chocolate spread yuck!!!! Lol xxx

Ah Jan probably all the goodies on Sunday have kicked off carb and sugar cravings. You've just got to cleanse your palate of the taste and you will be back on track.

I thought I had and I was yesterday - well I SORT OF thought I had but I think there was a little niggle going on at the back of my head.

I'm having roast beef & turkey (more leftovers!) with wedges and gravy for tea. I'm going to have some crackers and cheese (oh God you should see all the cheeses!) later on and that's IT!!!!

Well apart from the V&Cs of course ;) xx

:drool: at the cheeses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: enjoy!! ;) x

So, you had what you fancied and now you're back on track. Don't let it get to you. You've done so well up to now, I bet you get your determination back now and you'll drop that pesky pound again very soon.

Ta :) x

I THINK I'm okay now. Out for a meal tonight but it's a monthly thing and never done any harm before - it's just THAT friend who always sighs at my salads. However she was here on Sunday and MUST have noticed me feeding my face so ......

wednesday 22nd June

Breakie - vanilla mousse

Lunch - Exante soup

Tea - Dunno for sure yet - will either be chicken & bacon salad, salmon salad or a carvery meal.

wine xx

If anything Jan you have probably made your "friend" even more jealous. She's probably thinking "Look at all that food she ate but she's so slim!!" Nice one!!

Mmmm toast and choc spread :)
Hope you have a nice time out tonight- well as much as you can with "that" friend!

have a nice evening with her!! :p xx

Thanks guys :) .... I should probably point out that she's a good friend in lot's of other ways ;) ... Trouble is we met at SW a few years ago and I think she's bigger now than she was then so it's a bit of a sore topic :eek:

Well talk about 'I can take a hint'! I went to my art class this afternoon only to find a locked door and no other students outside. I can only assume that something was going on that only I didn't know about. I've just emailed the leader and jokingly (I hope) said that I hoped she hadn't told everyone to park elsewhere, locked the door and hidden behind the curtains till I went away!! :giggle:

Seriously though, I hope everything's okay with her!! :(
Because I go on different days she probably forgot I was supposed to be going today which is why I got left out of the notifications for whatever is it is. Hopefully that's all it is!

Never mind I went into the local small town and got some birthday cards and things that I needed and had a nice Cosa coffee

Just had a small banana xx

Back