JanD into the third year of maintenance :-D

They're fab aren't they - you must have a look Mary when you can :)

That's a thought Molly but knowing what they're like, the putting together wouldn't be a happy thing. The boys are too young to be able to do anything useful towards helping and my son isn't the most patient person in the world ;). Also I really like the idea of flying it into the room and seeing their pleasure :D ... though it could end up being the only option!!

Guess what I'm eating???? A packet of MEANIES!!! :D. John found them in Asda for me .. they're good aren't they?? Shame they don't have a bit of a cheesey taste as well as the onion but they're not TOO overpowering so I like them :)

2 lots of toast again today - oh yeah and a bounty in between :(

Tea was left over quorn stew from the other night a few chippy chips and BOTH ends off DH's chippy fish - well it was HUGE!!! ;)

Have had the meanies plus some of a packet we opened at home to try and have also brought to work a philli light & turkey ham salad wrap and 2 boiled eggs. x

The meanies are delish aren't they!!

The look on the boys faces on Xmas morning will be cute when u fly it in! :) x

Yeah the meanies are a real find - thanks for that :)

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan and I CAN fly it in eh!

Forgot to say before - about the mash Mary ... I never mash ordinary spuds, only sweet ones and they really are nice crushed anyway ;) ... and adding butter and milk??? Wash your mouth out!! (preferably with chocolate ;)) That would be lovely but I wouldn't dare! :) xx

Aww they will be so excited at it flying into the room, I will have a look on my days off.

Meanies - must try them before D Day Jan 3rd ;)

Grrrrrr :( ... 2 squares choc & a cadbury's caramel bar :( x

Uh oh what's wrong with us this eve?! :p

I'm no different than I've been for weeks now :(

Piece white bread & icbinbl :eek: x

Yesterday I had toast at mum's and a bacon sandwich at tescos

Tea was slow cooked chicken with green beans and 2 small new pots

mince pie
piece of bread with clover light & tuna sandwich filler
rocky caramel choc bisc :(

wine xx

Today .... 18th December
Breakie - choccie mousse
Lunch - philli light & turkey ham salad wrap with el salad cream
Tea - chicken salad with el salad cream

V&Cs xx

Dunno if I'll weigh in the morning x

Had a lovely night last night - it started with watching Michael Buble's Christmas, continued with the Take That concert and then we put Xmas cds on. DS & I were singing and dancing, we really enjoyed it, though we drank far too much and stayed up far too late - expecially as he was up early to go to London for 2 days this morning & I had to get up to take DD for her echocardiogram (no news about that as yet). I think we both feel it was worth it :D

AND ... WTF??? In the last 3 weeks - since i last got weighed, you know how bad I've been AND I've only gained 0.2lb!!????!!! I'm sure I was dehydrated this morning though .... but I probably am most mondays :giggle: so now I'm 10st 12.4lbs - I was sure I'd be in the 11s by now - so pleased I'm not ... though the fillet o'fish I had in McDonalds this lunchtime won't have helped keep me in the 10s ;) xx

HaHa we must have posted at the same time :)

No news - she's still waiting for the clinic appointment to get all the results etc :sigh: She's getting really fed up and lethargic - I think they need a bomb behind them!! :eek: x

Don't knock it Jan take that result ;) it's brill :)

Fingers crossed u hear soon about dd. last night sounded lovely :) xxx

That little gain is a great result at the moment. I hope the hospital tests yield something positive.

Fabulous result on the gain Jan, just the boost you might have needed.

Love the sound of the night with your Son, sounded just like my type of night, I love it when the kids are up and we end up having lovely times.

Well I've done the last of the shopping today - just the fresh stuff to get on saturday now :)

It's looking like my son and the boys will be moving back home tomorrow .... with a view to coming back for 5 days or so in the new year while the kitchen & bathroom are fitted. Mixed feelings for obvious reasons but I'll save a fortune on food that's for sure!! ;)

Bad day food wise today.
Breakie - banana mousse
midmorning - toasted teacake
lunch - wetherspoons tuna melt panini
pm - half a piece of chocolate shortcake
tea - Birds Eye crispy chicken with wedges, beans and mayo. Cup cake :eek:

wine ;)

Baaaaaaad day :eek: xx

Jan, thats not that bad of a day chick! :)
What cupcake did you have?

I'm baking 3 kinds on friday - chocolate with mint whipped cream, chocolate with vanilla buttercream and vanilla with strawberry jam inside & vanilla buttercream ..... i'm going to be busy! I might even whip up a batch of muffins if I get time too! lol

It was just a big fairy cake really, plain sponge with green icing done like a christmas tree & baubles (which I nearly broke my teeth on!) & icing snowflakes ... I'm sure it wasn't as good as any of yours!! :)

Back