JanD's Maintenance Diary. Into the 2nd year :o)))

I've just done a post about NHS ringing me back ... I don't know where the hell it is though. I apologise if I've put it in your thread - whoever you are. When I find it I'll move it .... right now I'm going to lie on't couch & watch the Apprentice xx

:giggle: it's in mine Jan ... not to worry though :p

Glad they phoned you back and take it easy now then - get DH to do everything! :p

Ah - sorry :) will shift it at some point xx

Are you feeling any better today Jan? Heck, I ALWAYS feel like eating, so I would be feeling okay lol.
Hope the weather bears up for you two for the weekend. I know what you mean though, about being sick while on holiday, nowt worse eh hun?

Now moved from Tan's thread .........

NHS Direct just rang me back .... Briefly - don't eat until I REALLY feel like eating (not just because I know I'll feel better during like I have been doing), drink loads but in sips and get plenty of rest (HA HA!!) OH YEAH - and don't go to work - I'm on flippin' holiday!!!!! :( It can't be catching anyway whatever it is or DH would be suffering by now :sigh: xx

So I took the advice and ate nothing. The last I'd had was about 2.30pm in the afternoon (yesterday) it was no hardship I felt so sick. I just sipped water.
When I woke up this morning I finally didn't feel sick :D .. The stomach was still rolling and sore but at least I didn't feel sick! I still didn't feel like eating so I didn't have anything till 4pm this afternoon when I fancied some toast so I had some and it's been fine :):)... I Can't say I feel right but a heck of a lot better thank goodness :) xx

So ... Thursday 2nd December

4pm - 4 pieces of milk roll toasted - 2 with tzaziki and 2 with philli light (6pp)

8pm - some cooked chicken breast with about 2/3rds of a tin of mxd beans in chilli sauce (9pp)

V&C x1 (4pp) (19pp total)

BTW - I just logged on to find I've finally won auctions for a pp calculator and a starter pack :D

Last edited:
great news about feeling better, oh and the auctions x

Thank You :D ... I'm 'risking' a little V&C now too ;) xx

Glad you are feeling much better Jan :) and well done on winning the stuff on ebay hope you got them for a decent price xx

Not bad I don't think - compared to what I've seen some go for. I got the calculator for £8.05 (+£1.95p&p) and the starter pack for £10.01 (+£2.00p&p) xx

Nifty :) x

Jan, good to know you are over your tummy upset. At least now you are fighting fit for enjoying your meet with Tanya. I hope you both have a lovely evening together. Take care on the roads.

Thanks Molly I'm sure we will. I am eating and drinking everything in sight but it's all lovely!!! ;) xx

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party0049:

HeeHee .... & I'm sittin' here waitin' for you ... Only an hour early ;);) :D:D:D xxx

PS - Diet out the window ... eating/drinking for England .. ah well ;) xx

I hope that you two have a totally brilliant time and drink for England.......and for all of us here on minimins!

Cheers x

Aw I couldnt drink Sandra, I was driving. Had a lovely time and Jan and John made me feel very comfortable :) Dinner was loverly too! x

Delighted you finally got to meet up and had an enjoyable evening. Must be weird to meet someone face to face that you have only known online for so long. Back to being good now ladies, you had your weekend of lush food and drink!!

Last edited:
Back