JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 38 onwards.

This doesn't auger (sp?) well for my Anniversary weigh in on Monday but I'm not beating myself up too much. I THINK I'm learning that these things happen yes - but they also end, so maybe I should just live through it rather than be angry, unhappy and miserable as well. We'll see!! xx

These things do happen Jan, wish they bloody wouldnt though dont you?! :giggle: But like you say, they do end. We make them end :) and we should to learn to live with it .... easier said than done though aint it!

Hope today is better for you MrsD :)

Oh, p.s ... been meaning to ask, have you been maintaining for a whole year now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: xxx

Thank you ladies :eek:

Yes Tan it's a year this week. I finished refeed on 14th and started maintenance on 15th last year HOWEVER - how close I'll be to that finishing weight of 10st 7.6lbs is anybody's guess LOL! I'll still count it as maintaning though - whether I should or not ;)

Just to finish off this morning I had a caramac & mars ... can't remember what they're called - 2 in a pack, bit of a crunch to them - anyway doesn't really matter - you get the drift.
2 pieces of toast with clover & jam at Mum's
finger of fudge & a milky bar from tescos
Then 2 pieces of toast with Anchor at home.

I'VE FINISHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really have - I don't really want any tea tbh but DH will obviously want some and I don't feel like doing the confessional to exlain why I don't. And anyway, I'll be having some wine so better eat I suppose.

Just waiting for the 2 eldest grandsons to arrive, they're staying over and we're going to the kite festival on the front tomorrow so that'll be nice as long as I can avoid the burger vans etc :eek: :):)

Thanks again for all your understanding and support :):) Love you guys :eek::) xx

To be honest Jan I don't think it matters what you weigh when your anniversary is here cos you've done so well! What's a few pounds between friends anyway? I think you have done brilliantly over this year and hope to follow in your footsteps when it's my turn to do the refeed and maintaining again.

Whatever happens with your weigh in you should be proud and happy to be where you are now. You really are an inspiration to me and a lot of others too!

AWWW SHUCKS :eek: Thanks Bev. I don't feel I've cracked it by any means but at least I've stayed AROUND the weight, struggle though it's been sometimes.

I'm sure when you get there you'll do great :) xx

The grandsons marched in and handed me sweets :( .. haven't eaten them and intend to slip them back into their stash when they're not looking ;)

Had smoked river cobbler & stir fry for tea and am making my way through a bottle of Pinot :) xx

Thank you ladies :eek:

Yes Tan it's a year this week. I finished refeed on 14th and started maintenance on 15th last year HOWEVER - how close I'll be to that finishing weight of 10st 7.6lbs is anybody's guess LOL! I'll still count it as maintaning though - whether I should or not ;)

Just to finish off this morning I had a caramac & mars ... can't remember what they're called - 2 in a pack, bit of a crunch to them - anyway doesn't really matter - you get the drift.
2 pieces of toast with clover & jam at Mum's
finger of fudge & a milky bar from tescos
Then 2 pieces of toast with Anchor at home.

I'VE FINISHED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really have - I don't really want any tea tbh but DH will obviously want some and I don't feel like doing the confessional to exlain why I don't. And anyway, I'll be having some wine so better eat I suppose.

Just waiting for the 2 eldest grandsons to arrive, they're staying over and we're going to the kite festival on the front tomorrow so that'll be nice as long as I can avoid the burger vans etc :eek: :):)

Thanks again for all your understanding and support :):) Love you guys :eek::) xx

Jan, that is what is so brilliant about this forum, the love and support we have for each other. Okay, maybe you are a few lbs over where you want to be, but its not a few stones! You HAVE maintained for a whole year, everyone has fluctuations in their weight.

Celebrate your year hun then make a pact to get back on track the day after. I can see you are into your bread at the moment, I too love bread, thats why I dare NOT touch it just now, or else I probably wouldnt know when to stop.

You ARE doing brilliant, now you just need to look at your past years record and belive in yourself - F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C Mrs D...........pat on the back and HUGE congratulations.

To be honest Jan I don't think it matters what you weigh when your anniversary is here cos you've done so well! What's a few pounds between friends anyway? I think you have done brilliantly over this year and hope to follow in your footsteps when it's my turn to do the refeed and maintaining again.

Whatever happens with your weigh in you should be proud and happy to be where you are now. You really are an inspiration to me and a lot of others too!

I agree with you Bev, 100%

The grandsons marched in and handed me sweets :( .. haven't eaten them and intend to slip them back into their stash when they're not looking ;)

Had smoked river cobbler & stir fry for tea and am making my way through a bottle of Pinot :) xx

Pinot.........hmm, lovely is my only comment. I miss a drink on a Saturday night when I am mornings on Sunday, not the same when you have to stop after two and say - no thanks Darling, I am working in the morning :8855:

That sounds all sweetness and light, and so romantic........its more of a Grr p--- off, I CANT..............:p:p

Ahhhh Mary - thank you. I DO try to look at the bigger picture :eek: Sometimes it's a bit difficult tho' :( :):) xxxxx

Love what you say about the attitude re working in the morning ........ I can hear it soooo well :):) xxx

awwww...Jan, I feel awful that I didnt get on last night and post!!!

Jan, you are an inspiration on this forum...you have shown that maintaining is achievable and yes, it has it ups and downs but altimately, you are maintianing successfully. I know you have the "binges"....but you get back on track fairly soon after. You have to go through them or else they would just linger...

You are doing brilliantly and to be maintaining for a year!! WAW!! You are just doing so well; so dont look sad and fed up cause of what you ate at your mums the other day...AND you are not BAD either..anything but!!!

Awww..wasnt that sweet though that your wee grandson brought you some sweeties..hahaha.....I hope you had a nice day with them! Is it today or tomorrow for the kite flying? Love flying kites....used to do it as a kid and it is marvellous!

Hope you are feeling much better now and remember, we all love you on here and look up to you!!!! You are always the one who is the voice of reason! ;-)

Take care
xxoxoxxx

Crumbs!!! Not sure I can live up to all that Iris :eek: But thank yooooo :) I'm doing my best but I'm not sure I'm anyone to be looking up to!!!

Kite festival is on today and tomorrow but we'll be taking them tomorrow, weather permitting. We don't fly the kites we look at the HUGE ones - they're brilliant and if we DO go I'll take some photies :):) xxx

Nothing to live up to Jan...just keep being you and yourself!!!

Oh, have fun! Take loads of photos....so that I can be jelous :8855:

Nothing to be jealous of - you'll soon be looking at the view yourself :):) xx

Adding - 3 oatcakes & individual phili light tub. x

Brilliant Jan!!! It doesnt matter if your not exactly the same weight a year on, like ya say, a few lbs is certainly better than stones! :) :) You are the success story mrs D :) x

Ah thank you my friends :) I can't say I FEEL like a success story but I appreciate what you're saying and I know I'd be saying the same to anyone else. Weird how we're always so much harder on ourselves eh? Go figure :eek: :D

I finished off last night with an Alpen light bar.

Today I'm trying to stick mainly to fruit and veg.
Sunday 13th June

Breakie - raspberries, blueberries & ff from frais

Lunch - Banana

Tea - Planning on a salad, but not 100% sure yet.

I'm drinking loads of water too. HOWEVER I'm quite sure the water will be joined by some v&cs later ;)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx

Looking good Jan, keep it up hun, you can do it.

I will be joining you in the vodka later when I get home from work, I enjoy a few vodka's after my second dayshift, as I am nights tomorrow.

Just experimenting with thumbnails as I seem to have exhausted my limit of photos in albums! ....

Attachments

• DSCF1378 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1378 (Small).JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF1367 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1367 (Small).JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 40
Okay that works so here's a few more :) Wirral Kite Festival down the road from us - shame the weather wasn't better though! xx

Attachments

• DSCF1351 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1351 (Small).JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1352 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1352 (Small).JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF1360 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1360 (Small).JPG
    33 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF1355 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1355 (Small).JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF1382 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1382 (Small).JPG
    33 KB · Views: 41
HaHa - thanks .... Can't believe I've filled my quota of photos in albums though. I should probably get rid of some :) xx

Back