JanD's Maintenance Diary. Week 38 onwards.

Lovely photos Jan, saw them on FB! :) Did you have a burger with your grandkids? x

I did look for the album upload thing that I seen ages ago, its not the albums you put in your own profile, but they do go into your own profile - if you get my drift, but anyway, I cant find it.

That was a long winded explanation haha.

:silly::silly::hmm::ashamed0005: ?? xx

Mixed salad with 1 slc of corned beef and some vlf salad cream xx

mmm.........corned beef, I wonder if there is a tin in the fridge, I might have that for lunch tomorrow with tomatoes.

Oh you're so easily led!! :D xx

Lovely photos Jan, saw them on FB! :) Did you have a burger with your grandkids? x

Sorry Tan only just seen this, No - I just had a black coffee - trying to be as good as poss before 1yr weigh in x

(Absolutely nothing to do with the fact they were £4!!! :eek:)

:eek: :eek: £4 for a burger?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - by some miracle I lost 0.2lb! Pretty sure it had a lot more to do with being dehydrated courtesy of Mr Smirnoff (or in my case Mr Tesco!) than anything else. But it meant I ended the year 3.2lbs more than I started it ..... I think that's okay and qualifies as maintaining :D Go ME! :D

John took me to Albert Dock in Liverpool to celebrate (nothing to do with him having a £10 voucher HONEST! :D) I had chicken kiev with onion rings & skinny fries & coleslaw & a glass of wine. We then had a ride on the Liverpool 'eye' - bit like the London one only smaller, really enjoyed it! Then we went up into town, did a bit of shopping & had coffee & cake (passion fruit gateau ;)) in Cafe Nero before getting the train home.

Still not hungry and I'd be fine and probably wouldn't have anything else today except DH keeps asking if I'm hungry yet ... for which read 'I'm hungry are you going to make anything yet?' If I say no often enough though he'll get himself something. I WILL be having some wine though .... surprise surprise!! :8855: xx

Will be starting new thread for new year :) xx

So - by some miracle I lost 0.2lb! Pretty sure it had a lot more to do with being dehydrated courtesy of Mr Smirnoff (or in my case Mr Tesco!) than anything else. But it meant I ended the year 3.2lbs more than I started it ..... I think that's okay and qualifies as maintaining :D Go ME! :D

John took me to Albert Dock in Liverpool to celebrate (nothing to do with him having a £10 voucher HONEST! :D) I had chicken kiev with onion rings & skinny fries & coleslaw & a glass of wine. We then had a ride on the Liverpool 'eye' - bit like the London one only smaller, really enjoyed it! Then we went up into town, did a bit of shopping & had coffee & cake (passion fruit gateau ;)) in Cafe Nero before getting the train home.

Still not hungry and I'd be fine and probably wouldn't have anything else today except DH keeps asking if I'm hungry yet ... for which read 'I'm hungry are you going to make anything yet?' If I say no often enough though he'll get himself something. I WILL be having some wine though .... surprise surprise!! :8855: xx

Jan that sounds like a lovely day, how nice of John to treat you.

I had to laugh when I read about 'are you hungry yet?', exactly like Phill.........these men are so readable.....:8855:

Enjoy the wine Jan, have one for me seeing as I cant tonight or tomorrow night.

Ahhh Jan! Your day sounds loverly :) :heartpump:

You can definatly say you are a true maintainer!

:party0016: Here's to another year :) x

Sorry Missis but nothing you say is going to make me feel sorry for you!

4 more sleeps ;) x

Thank yooooo :)

Here's hoping the second year will be a bit less of a struggle and a bit more of an even keel than mini yo-yo!!

(oooo there's 2 toasts for the wine tonight - I KNEW there was a good reason ;)) xx

Not 'avin' that!!! You'll sleep when you go home! They count!!! ;) xx

Nothing to be jealous of - you'll soon be looking at the view yourself :):) xx

YIPPEEE

waw...WELL DONE JAN!! Yes, you are a maintainer, and what a year! !!!!!
And your day sounded lovely, it really did and like a little celebration of the year that has gone before!

AND, THE PHOTOS!! WONDERFUL....LOVE THEM..MUST GET ONTO FB AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK!

They looked fab! Oh, the boys must have really enjoyed their day! Must tell me ahead next year and Tunc and I will come down...do love kites so much!!

Back