JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Just getting this set up ready for Monday (Jan 3rd) when I'm planning a whole new start! I've been an absolute pig and probably won't get weighed till I've had a good week because I know it would just be toooo depressing. HOWEVER - all being well we are going to Australia for 2 weeks in March so I HAVE to get a grip!!! xx

Oh sneaky!! Just thought i'd goose see if there was any new posts on 'our' section and here you are! Just commented too in your old diary about your new countdown ticker! :p

I too am getting back on track from wednesday and i'm giving myself just over a week, to the 24th to weigh myself.

We can do this :D xxx

I'm hoovering up the dregs today and starting tomorrow :sigh: xx

Oooh enjoy :)

Not sure how today's gonna turn out as ended up going to the pub ... Bank Holiday - last day of 'Christmas' (basically, any excuse ;))

I'm okay with pps up to now though ....

Breakie - 2 weetabix, skimmed milk & splenda (4pp)

Lunch - Banana (was at Mum's & hadn't taken anything) (0pp)

Pub on way back - 3 x large v&cs (12pp)

Tea - Baked chicken breast with roasted veg (5pp)

ww yog (1pp)

Lg V&C (4pp)

Total 26pp xx

Edit .. Pkt Walkers baked cheese n onion - purely because i had 3pp left :eek:

End total 29pp
No lush fund pps used yet x

Last edited:
Looking very good Jan :) :) xxx

Think the crown might go to you today mrs! :p

HaHa - I'm not sure you should spend more than half your points on alcohol though ;) xx

Why not?!!! It's still technically 'Christmas & new year' so I'm sure the written rule is that it's allowed......might even be frowned upon if you dont ;) :p

Oh All right then ..... if you insist ;) :D xx Cheers xx
Cheers.jpg

Bottoms up!!!!!!!!!!! :p

I'm tempted to join you but I had 1morgan spice last night & was out for the count! Lol

How are you feeling now?? xx

Still pretty crappy, can't breathe through my flippin nose :( I look like rudolph at the moment :giggle: the walk today cleared it for a bit but as always now it's evening it's much worse!

Thankful I have an extra day off work tomorrow! :) (an extra day an extra 1pm on probably lol) xx

Sorry you're still suffering :( ... I'm being incredibly thick (no change there then ;)) don't know what your comment in brackets means :eek: xx

Haha it was meant to say an extra day an extra 1lb not pm (my phone auto changes some stuff :doh:) meaning an extra day off work to put on probably another pound :giggle: xx

AH!!! LOL!! That makes more sense ;) ... glad it wasn't me :D xx

Are you back on healthy eating today Jan?

I am sure you WONT have gained 11lbs Mrs, it will more than likely just be a lot of water which will soon shift when you are back on track.

Hope you had a good New Year hun.

Good for you getting back on track Jan. Exciting about Australia too, lucky you. I have family over there but have never been, bit too long on the plane for me!

Yes Mary - well I was yesterday really (except for the alcofrolics ;))

I've got the 2 little ones today so may need a drink tonight :eek: .. like I've said - any excuse ;)

Too long on the plane for me as well Bev but my cousin is over 70 now so I feel as though I need to make the effort to go to see her ... this is the ONLY reason to go of course ;);):D

Tuesday 4th January

Breakie - 2 weetabix, splenda, blueberries & skimmed milk -4pp

Lunch - 'Hungry Horse' warm chicken & bacon salad, no dressing. There was precious little meat on it I'm gonna guess at 5pp and I'm sure that's an over estimation!

ww yog - 1pp

pear

Tea - Tuna steak app 110g - 4pp with veg

14pp up to now - sure some alcohol will be imbibed soon ;) xx

Edit - V&C 4pp x1x1x1 = 26pp altogether - I'm sure I'll spend the rest before I go to bed xx

Edit - I did .. had a pkt of Walkers baked cheese n onion ... weeeeeeeeeell use 'em or lose 'em ;) xx

Last edited:
Back