JanD's New Year, New Start, Maintenance Diary

Gotta watch out for the crocs apparently in Queensland.......they must think that an 'all you can eat buffet' has been laid on!

EEK!! Thanks for that (I think :eek:) xx

No! Put my iPad down and didn't look at it.....had pressed the back button and pressed submit again....bloody thing has a mind of it's own:eek:

Oh tell me about it! my iphone has a whole dictionary of its own - always changing my damn spelling! lol

Wednesday 5th January

Breakie - None ... didn't get up till 12pm :eek:

Lunch - Tin Be Good To Yourself Tomato and 3 bean soup - 6pp

pear
satsuma

Tea - Baked smoked river cobbler & stir fry it was quite a big fillet. I didn't weigh it but 120g is 2pp & I'm sure it wouldn't have been more than 180g so I'll count 3pp & think I'd better count 1pp for the fry light.
ww yog 1pp

Bottle wine 18pp

Up to now .. 28pp xx

Pack of Tesco finest beetroot (yes a PACK!) supposed to be 0pp but I'm not convinced :eek: x

Edit to add. 4 Finncrisp crispbread 2pp, houmus 2pp

Total 32pp so 3 from 'lush' fund leaving 46 x

Last edited:
Thursday 6th January

Breakie - 2 weetabix, blueberries, splenda & skimmed milk - 4pp

Lunch - (out) - Split pea & ham soup (I think it had potatoes in it too :() with the crusty outside of a roll .. I'm guessing at 10pp for the lot, please correct me if you think I'm underestimating.

banana

Tea - Baked chicken breast with chives, veg - 4pp

ww yog 1pp

wine - 18pp

Total = 37pp so 8 from lush fund today (up to now) leaving 38 x

Edit - slice milk loaf - 1pp ... 1 more from 'lush' fund leaving 37 xx

Further edit - Amaretto - 4pp from lush fund leaving 33 x

Last edited:
FYI - Weightwatchers tikka masala sauce (3pp per half jar) and roasted garlic sauce (2pp per half jar) 89p in Aldi this week. They also have the tikka one in Sainsbury's on offer for £1 at the mo ;) xx

Sounds like a good day Jan! Aren't blueberries great with cereal? Trouble is once I open the pack I just have to eat them like sweeties! Same with cherry tomatoes....

Well mrs, baxters pea & ham soup (that contains potatoes too) for the whole can - 415g - is only 6pp. With the outside of a crusty roll i'd guestimate that at probably 3pp so i reckon you are overestimating!! :D

Thanks for the aldi offers, i'm out and about tomorrow so might just pop and get some. x

I'm not too bad with either of them but last night when I opened that packet of Beetroot they were little tiny ones and really nice so ended up eating the lot :( xx

Oo thanks for that Tan - as long as I'm not underestimating that's great :D xx

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Flights TO Melbourne and FROM Sydney booked!! Non-refundable, non-transferable ... EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! Just the detail to sort out now & internal flights etc.. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! PP'ing is permanent now!!!! :D:D:D xx

Fantastic Jan!!!!

Brilliant Jan!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
When do you go? xxx

13th March ..... I'm still EEEEEK-ing!! :) xx

Oooooh!!!! :D :D :D :D For 2 weeks yer?! x

Yep - ish - start back on 28th arrive 29th :eek: xx

Awwwww lovely!!! :)
You have to go to the neighbours set in melbourne if you get a chance!!!!!!! :giggle:

Whats the weather like there in March? x

It's their autumn but still in the 20's. Awwww TAN do I REEEEEEEALY have to? Not a bit interested :( xx

:O!!!!!!!! You cant go to Melbourne and not go to Neighbours!!! Tell ya what, you could always take me with you & I could go then just tell you all about it?! :p :giggle:

Back