JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

well done Jane on that fab loss. 2nd place is fab and remember sweetie there is always next year :D you're doing so well and so motivated I am sure it will be yours next year as you sure deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Jackie that's very kind, was very nervous but glad I took part, I will still be there next year so we will see, really chuffed about my 5 beads, hubby is sending off for them tomorrow from USA, will post pictures.

Jane x

Well done hun, you're a woman of the year in our eyes, and I know you'll be there next year. Well done on an amazing weight loss and on you're 2st shiny, 10% and SOTW :wow: what an outstanding day, hope you're having fun with the ankle-biters (what we call our grandkids lol) and enjoy your 99..yum xx

You're most certainly our woman of the year for all the recipes with pics. Can't thank you enough for them.

Well done on second place and the weight loss and all the other awards :)

Hi Everyone Just learnt to multi the quotes.:rolleyes:

Pop me one of your lovely deserts in the post will you Jane? I am shattered and keep looking at them and drooling :D they always look so fab :) agree with the others you are our woman of the year :D xxxxxxx

If I could Jackie, I would send you some in the post,:drool:, Hope you are feeling ok,sending you a :hug99: ,you could do with the sleep fairy coming to you, so you could get a good night sleep, hope your daughter is ok, you have all been so kind with your comments. xx

Well done hun, you're a woman of the year in our eyes, and I know you'll be there next year. Well done on an amazing weight loss and on you're 2st shiny, 10% and SOTW :wow: what an outstanding day, hope you're having fun with the ankle-biters (what we call our grandkids lol) and enjoy your 99..yum xx

Thank you Lily, thank you for your kind words, it was a amazing day, was so nervous but enjoyed taking part and really chuffed with getting my awards, the grandkids love the beech and we all enjoyed our ice cream, they all go home tomorrow.
Hope your cold is getting better, sending you a :hug99:too. xx

You're most certainly our woman of the year for all the recipes with pics. Can't thank you enough for them.

Well done on second place and the weight loss and all the other awards :)

Thank you tilly for your kind words, I love baking and trying new recipes,:drool: glad you all like them, the woman who won really did deserve the prize, my prize was getting my own awards, 2st sticker, club 10 and sotw, next week should see me in the 17-16 zone.:D

Thank you all again for your kind words and comments really appreciate it. sending you all a group:grouphugg:

Jane x

Morning Crumble, go to the message board the one with the eyes next to the quote logo, click on that, it should turn orange then go to another one you want to answer then click that, them click quote they should all come up, and you should beable to answer each person, hope that makes sense.

Jane x

Going to make Lily’s cheesy muffins tomorrow, daughter coming to pick grandkids up, so doing a small buffet and grandkids are helping me bake instead of Sunday.

My menu for today Friday 02/09/11
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Banana Booster
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Chicken and mango salad
Shape 0% yogurt apple crumble 0.5syn
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Ocean Pie, Broccoli, Carrots and Swede,
Tea

Dessert
Country Berries Trifle 3 syns
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
225ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B 197g Potatoes
B 2 Alpen light

Treat
Left open to later tonight.

Syns 5.5

19.5/105

Morning Crumble, go to the message board the one with the eyes next to the quote logo, click on that, it should turn orange then go to another one you want to answer then click that, them click quote they should all come up, and you should beable to answer each person, hope that makes sense.

Jane x

Made perfect sense and I thought I'd have a practice right now.

Love the beads. They're all pretty and sparkly :)

Aren't they. :) I'm looking for a couple of sparkly aurora borealis crystal ones. Pink ones maybe.

Love the beads hun, must really start looking to see which ones I like now xx

Beads look fab sweetie :D really pretty. How are you today? Sorry I'm abit behind with diaries I am catching up in between miss whingy knickers xxxxxxxxxxx

Very tied today, glad the grandkids are going home later today, doing a small sw buffet for when there mum comes, grandkids has helped me.

Hope your daughter is ok today, did the sleep fairy come to you.

Glad you like the beads, can't wait for them to come, thanks for letting us use your idea. XX

SW Buffet made by me and my grandkids.

My menu for today Saturday 03/09/11
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Lunch Buffet
1 pint of water
Cheesy muffins, sw quiche, chicken with bacon wraps, slices of turkey and ham, Large salad, pineapple and ham cocktail, chicken kebabs,
Broccoli and cheese soufflés Hxa, Potatoes wedges Hxb.
Mini Ryvita’s 4 syns

Dessert
Eton Mess 2.5syns, mini apple crumbles 6 syns,
chilled toffee banana syn free, Lemon meringue cupcakes 5 syns,
Fresh fruit salad syn free. Greek 0% yogurt,
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
A 1.5oz Reduce cheddar cheese
B 197g Potatoes
B 197g Potatoes

Syns 19.5

39/105

Last edited:
Back