JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Well done on the loss :D

I've pinched some of the recipes to try when I get chance. Keep posting the pics with them cos that really helps to see what it's supposed to look like :)

Well done on the loss :D

I've pinched some of the recipes to try when I get chance. Keep posting the pics with them cos that really helps to see what it's supposed to look like :)

Thank you tilly, you can have as many recipes as you want, I am glad you like them.:) xx

Did any one see pauline quirke tonight on family fortunes, she looks amazing, she has lost over 7stone in 7months doing the lighterlife diet, I have just watched this morning online where she talks about her weight loss, she started out at 19st 6lb and now down to 12st, she does look good, she would of been better off doing sw. xx
images

Baking day today, made rhubarb fool below and will be making sticky ginger pudding, apple crumble for hubby

My menu for today sunday 28/08/11
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Bacon and mushroom sandwich
2 x 400g bread Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and bacon soup
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Sunday Dinner
1 pint of water
Lamb, carrots, broccoli, Cauliflower and Roast potatoes,
Yorkshire pudding 2 syns
Oxo gravy
Tea

Dessert
Homemade Rhubarb Fool 1syns
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
250ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
A 350ml skim milk
B 197g Potatoe
B 2 x 400g bread

Treat
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 8.5

36/105

Last edited:
Rhubarb Fool 1syns

400g Rhubarb
2 oranges
artificial sweetener, to taste
198g/7oz fat-free total 0% Greek yogurt

1. Top and tail the rhubarb and place them in a heavy-bottomed saucepan with the juice of 2 oranges. Cover the pan, place over a low heat and stew gently until the Rhubarb soften and breaks up.
2. Remove from the heat and sweeten with artificial sweetener to taste. Allow to cool thoroughly.
3. Stir in the Greek yogurt, swirling it attractively through the Rhubarb, and then transfer to a glass serving bowl. Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Foolio.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, my consultant just rang and said I have been nominated for woman of the year,:fingerscrossed: I am gob-smacked, cannot believe it, I don’t think I will win, :giggle:but really chuffed for just being nominated and maybe a runner up, will find out on Thursday at wi.:scale:, I had to tell someone I am so happy.

Jane x

Last edited:
JaneB said:
Hi Everyone, my consultant just rang and said I have been nominated for woman of the year like yourself,:fingerscrossed: I am gob-smacked, cannot believe it, I don't think I will win, :giggle:but really chuffed for just being nominated and maybe a runner up, will find out on Thursday at wi.:scale:, I had to tell someone I am so happy.

Jane x

Brilliant well done :) good luck for Thursday xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

That's brilliant news. What motivation! I love the look of your rhubarb! Is that only 1 syn??? not a HE or anything?? Just serves 1?? I think I would have it warm. Mmmmmmm xxx

Thank you, yes the rhubarb is only 1 syn for 400g, not a Hx, you can have it warmed but I like it chilled.

Jane x

Well done Jane. Good luck for Thursday. I do hope you win cos you really deserve it :)

Thank you tilly that's very kind, I don't think I will win because there is more people who have lost more than me, but just being nominated is good enough for me, I would love to lose 2.5lb this week to get my 2st sticker and my club 10 fingers x:fingerscrossed:

Jane x

Jane, as usual your sweet looks amazing, definitely going to try that one, at 1 syn it's a bargain I can't wait .
:woohoo: Congrats on your nomination hun, You can do it, it's not about the weight loss, it's about you the person and how inspirational you are (If you're half as much an inspiration there as you are here, there will be no contest) and how helpful too..I am routing for you so much, got everything crossed :fingerscrossed:...you so deserve it xxx

My menu for today Monday 29/08/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Oats so simple Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and bacon soup
1 Ryvita crispbread other half of Hxb
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Loin pork steak, mushy peas, potatoes wedges
Tea

Dessert
Lemon and lime mousse syn free
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B Oats so simple, 1 Ryvita crisp bread

Treat
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 5.5

41.5/105

Back