JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Congrats on the nomination Jane and your recipes are yummy as ever!
Love the rhubarb one, must nick that soon. :D

Thank you crumble, congrations on your 1.5st sticker only 2lb behind me, well done. I love the rhubarb one too.:)
Jane x

Jane, as usual your sweet looks amazing, definitely going to try that one, at 1 syn it's a bargain I can't wait .
:woohoo: Congrats on your nomination hun, You can do it, it's not about the weight loss, it's about you the person and how inspirational you are (If you're half as much an inspiration there as you are here, there will be no contest) and how helpful too..I am routing for you so much, got everything crossed :fingerscrossed:...you so deserve it xxx

Thank you Lily for those kind words, I don't think I am inspirational to anyone, but I love to help people, you are the one that's inspirational to me, so thank you, If I don't win it doesn't matter, I am really glad for just being nominated that people think I am worthy of it. will let you all know after Thurs wi.

Jane x

Thank you Lily for those kind words, I don't think I am inspirational to anyone, but I love to help people, you are the one that's inspirational to me, so thank you, If I don't win it doesn't matter, I am really glad for just being nominated that people think I am worthy of it. will let you all know after Thurs wi.

Jane x

Hi Jane, You are a huge inspiration on here, always cheering everyone on, putting up the most delectable recipes and your determination and weight loss are so inspiring, it's all so helpful, and like I said you definitely deserve it, so i am rooting for you all the way

GO JANE, GIVE ME A J...J...GIVE ME AN A...A...GIVE ME AN N...N ...GIVE ME AN E ...GOOOOOOOOOOO JANE :giggle:

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: xx

Hi Jane, You are a huge inspiration on here, always cheering everyone on, putting up the most delectable recipes and your determination and weight loss are so inspiring, it's all so helpful, and like I said you definitely deserve it, so i am rooting for you all the way

GO JANE, GIVE ME A J...J...GIVE ME AN A...A...GIVE ME AN N...N ...GIVE ME AN E ...GOOOOOOOOOOO JANE :giggle:

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: xx

Oh Lily thank you, thank you, you make me laugh:8855:, I always try to make my recipes interesting so that I don't get bored, it’s nice to think other people think they look nice to eat and they want to try them.:drool:
I must admit deep down I would love to win but I know I won’t, but it is nice to be nominated like I said before, never been nominated for anything, hubby is going to take a photo of me if I do win when I get in and put it on here for everyone to see ha-ha :character00254:, Lily you brighten up my day so thank you.:thankyou:

Jane x

My menu for today Tuesday 30/08/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Oats so simple Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Ham Salad
1 Ryvita crispbread other half of Hxb
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Herby salmon burgers, mushy peas, sw chips
Tea

Dessert
Blackberries and Raspberries mousse syn free
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B Oats so simple, 1 Ryvita crispbread

Treat
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 5.5

47/105

Raspberry and Blackberry Mousse syn free

2 x 11.5g sachets sugar free jelly crystals raspberry,
Put some blackberries in a blender and pulp them to form juice
100g quark
1 tbsp sweetener
190g pot raspberry mullerlight yogurt

Method
Pour 300ml of boiling water into a heatproof jug. Sprinkle the jelly crystals on top and stir well to dissolve. Allow to cool slightly.

Place the quark, sweetener and yogurt in a bowl, stir in the blackberry juice, and beat together until smooth, Gradually beat in the cooled jelly mixture.

Transfer the mixture to the jug and pour into individual glasses, Place in the fridge and leave for about 3-4 hours until just set.

To serve, remove from the fridge and decorate each mousse with strawberry, blackberry.

This can be made the night before and be kept chilled in the fridge also you can change the jelly crystals and yogurt to strawberry flavour.

fc66ml050-01.jpg

Positive thinking hun, brings positive results ...so your mantra is : I WILL WIN...I WILL WIN...I WILL WIN ... if there is more than one nominee you should get up and make your speech before you get chosen, and then that way the other group members vote on that, so that's when you need to be your inspirational self (that's how we did it and that's as far as I know how all the other groups did it unless there is only 1 nominee and then you win automatically), so if that's how they do it at your group you may not find the vote out till next week, although why they can't vote and count then and there I don't know but have heard some have had to wait, my group counted the votes then and there ...so again :fingerscrossed: xxx

Raspberry and Blackberry Mousse syn free

2 x 11.5g sachets sugar free jelly crystals raspberry,
Put some blackberries in a blender and pulp them to form juice
100g quark
1 tbsp sweetener
190g pot raspberry mullerlight yogurt

Method
Pour 300ml of boiling water into a heatproof jug. Sprinkle the jelly crystals on top and stir well to dissolve. Allow to cool slightly.

Place the quark, sweetener and yogurt in a bowl, stir in the blackberry juice, and beat together until smooth, Gradually beat in the cooled jelly mixture.

Transfer the mixture to the jug and pour into individual glasses, Place in the fridge and leave for about 3-4 hours until just set.

To serve, remove from the fridge and decorate each mousse with strawberry, blackberry.

This can be made the night before and be kept chilled in the fridge also you can change the jelly crystals and yogurt to strawberry flavour.

fc66ml050-01.jpg

Another yummy sweet, can't wait to try this one, I imagine you could change this to any favour really, my friend from Australia sends me some gorgeous flavoured jellies that we don't have here...the ones I have left are :

Cranberry & Raspberry
Port Wine
Cranberry & Apple
Dark Cherry
Mixed Melon
Mango & Pssionfruit
Orange & Mango
Peach & Apricot
Pineapple

I also normally have Pink Grapefruit, Peach & White Tea and lots more gorgeous flavours I can't even think of right now, so I would love to use some of these in desserts like your ones xx

Late putting menu on grandkids are down again for a few days.

My menu for today Wednesday 31/08/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Strawberries, plums
Tea

1 pint of water
2 weetabix Hxb
banana
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and Bacon soup
SW Quiche and salad
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Peppered steak, Broccoli, carrots, sw chips
Tea

Dessert
Lemon mousse syn free
Tea

150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 weetabix

Treat
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 5.5

52.5/105

Hi Jane,
I finally got my sports active 2 up and running, I definitely think I am going to like it, found muscles that hadn't been worked too hard before lol...looking forward to really getting into it properly.
Hope you're ok and Gl for tomorrow everything is crossed for you ...for all of it the 2st shiny, club 10 and Woman of the year, what a great day it will be if you get the set :fingerscrossed: xx

Hi Jane, am waiting with baited breath, hope you've had an outstanding morning xx

Hi Jane, am waiting with baited breath, hope you've had an outstanding morning xx

I didn't get woman of the year came second by 2 votes a well deserving woman who lost 6st in 2 years won it and she is going to the quarter finals, Lost 3.5lb got my 2st sticker, club 10 and sotw again, so can’t grumble, I was chuffed to come second and be nominated there was 7 people who was nominated, thank you all for your support.:)

Jane x

Last edited:
Lazy day today just something quick and easy today, still got grandkids going to take them all to the beech and have a 99 ice cream.
Start of another new week.

My menu for today Thursday 01/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Strawberries, plums
Tea

1 pint of water
Aplen Light Hxb
banana
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Mushroom and Bacon soup
SW Quiche and salad
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Chicken with bacon wrap, Broccoli, carrots, sw chips
Tea

Dessert
Shape crumble 0.5 syn
1 Alpen Light other half Hxb
Tea

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 Alpen light

Treat
99 Ice cream 11 syns

Syns 14

14/105

Back