JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Yummy they look gorgeous :D

Can I just come to yours on a Suday and test the baking for you :)

Did you find the soup recipe, if not I'll post it on mine.

Thank you lily, I always make my cheesecake in muffin trays so that I don't have a large piece, because I love cheesecake and I know how many I can count. xx

Love the idea of doing the individual cupcakes, never thought of that, usually cut thin slices but this is definitely a winning formula, another idea stolen from Jane lol Thanks hun xx

Yummy they look gorgeous :D

Can I just come to yours on a Suday and test the baking for you :)

Did you find the soup recipe, if not I'll post it on mine.

You are welcome anytime everyone is, I just love baking it makes me relax the wonderful smells, listening to my music and do my baking I couldn't be happier, I couldn't find it tilly, could you post it on yours and I will copy it. thanks xx

Love the idea of doing the individual cupcakes, never thought of that, usually cut thin slices but this is definitely a winning formula, another idea stolen from Jane lol Thanks hun xx

Your welcome lily anytime, I try and do most of my cakes into cupcakes then I know how much I am having, xx

Your welcome lily anytime, I try and do most of my cakes into cupcakes then I know how much I am having, xx[/QUOTE]

Good idea again lol will have to remember that xx

Late putting my menu on car broke down, been towed to garage, don’t need this today more money to spend out, fed up now.

My menu for today Tuesday 13/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
pineapple
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
2 Fruit Ryvita Hxb
Banana, strawberries. 2 tsp chocolate spread 3yns
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Bacon and mushroom soup
Tuna salad, with cottage cheese
Apple, pineapple
Tea

Late Dinner
1 pint of water
chicken, broccoli, caulis, cabbage roast potatoes
Oxo gravy
Tea

Dessert
Mini meringues,2 syns, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes,
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 Ryvita crispbread

Treats
Alpen bar 3 syns
1 fruit Ryvita 3syns with strawberries
1tsp of chocolate spread 1.5 syns

Syns 14.5

66/105

If I had chocolate spread in the house I'd end up eating it all!

Your menu sounds yum Jane. Sorry to hear about your car.. What happened?

If I had chocolate spread in the house I'd end up eating it all!

Your menu sounds yum Jane. Sorry to hear about your car.. What happened?

I love chocolate spread on my fruit crunch ryvita's with strawberries on for breakfast, I won't eat it on anything else so the jar is safe.:)

Went out to start the car this morning wouldn't turn over, called the RAC they said it was the crank sensor broken down and needs replacing, so he towed it to the garage, said they would get back to me with a price, but the rac fella said the crank sensor is hard to get to and it could be expensive, having a new kitchen fitted next week dont need anymore expense.:confused: xx

Hope you are ok Roziee and feeling alot better. xx

Can sympathise over the car, Jane. We had another £245 bill on Friday. The third month running for us, too. Least last weeks one didn't top July's £650 bill.

Fancy you and Jackie both having broken cars. It's nice to spend money and have something you can enjoy at the end of it like your new kitchen but when it's a silly bit for the car that you can't see it's really annoying.

I've put the bacon and lentil soup on my diary :)

Thank you tilly:), you expect the car to run on its own and never break down but I suppose it needs loving care and attention every now again, but not when we have too much to pay out this month:confused:. xx

Can sympathise over the car, Jane. We had another £245 bill on Friday. The third month running for us, too. Least last weeks one didn't top July's £650 bill.

I know, its awful when things crop up when you don't need it, it would drive me mad if that happened to me third time in a row, hope next month is a clear month for you. :)xx

Wi tomorrow, 1st time not looking forward to it, not had a good week been picking,hubby not been so good for the last four days and with the stress of the car need it incase of emergency.

My menu for today Wednesday 14/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
pineapple
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
2 Alpen lights Hxb
Banana, strawberries.
Tea

Late Lunch
2 pint of water
Bacon and mushroom soup
Jacket potato, baked beans, cottage cheese, salad
Pineapple, strawberries
Tea

Late Dinner
2 pint of water
Pork chop, sw chips, mushy peas
Pear, Apple
Tea

Dessert
2 Mini meringues, 1.5syns, strawberries, grapes,
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 Alpen Light

Treats

Syns 3.5

68.5/105

Last edited:
Good luck for wi hun xx

Have they managed to sort your car out yet

Picked car up last night cost £253, also car drivers side door came back with a scratch, the garage said they didn't do it, phoned the RAC there report said there was no scratch on door when driver picked the car up, garage is having none of it. so pissed off with them, but car is working.xx

Good luck for wi hun xx

Thanks lily, lost 3lb :8855:really chuffed. xx

Picked car up last night cost £253, also car drivers side door came back with a scratch, the garage said they didn't do it, phoned the RAC there report said there was no scratch on door when driver picked the car up, garage is having none of it. so pissed off with them, but car is working.xx

Oh no, I would be peed off too, b*stards think they can get away with this crap all the time, don't you let them hun (know you won't lol) xx

:woohoo: what a star you are, amazing loss hunni well done and well deserved xx

JaneB said:

Which garage was it Jane? Surely the rac can give you a copy of that report, then you'll have a case agaist the garage!!

Well done on the weightloss xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back