JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Will you post pics of the kitchen when it's done. I can't wait to see it :)

Hi Jane, been sick for a few days and I'm now back, so just wanted to pop in and let you know I still miss ya and can't wait till your back for good oh and to see pics of your new shiny lovely kitchen xxx

Hi Jane, just popped in to let you know I haven't forgotten you :) am looking forward to welcoming you back, have missed you loads.
Hope you and hubby are well, and kitchen is coming along nicely, take care lovely and hurry back xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jane,

How are you? Tell me what I have missed- on the mend and gonna be back on my sw journey on a few weeks x

Hi Jane, just popped in to let you know I haven't forgotten you :) am looking forward to welcoming you back, have missed you loads.
Hope you and hubby are well, and kitchen is coming along nicely, take care lovely and hurry back xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, :character00254:I am back, going to try and catch up on all your diaries to get me focus again, started doing my exercising again which I have missed but its hard trying to get back in to it, back at sw on thur, finding it hard to get back on track need help badly:sign0009: help me.

kitchen is nearly finished, floor and decorating still needs to be done, should be all done by the end of the month taking abit longer but can get back in the kitchen now, new dining table being delivered Saturday its only small but it will do the two of us, going to put photos on soon.:)

:thankyou: for all the messages you were all very kind I have missed all of you guys, me and hubby are doing ok, can't wait to get straight and be sorted, its nice to have all new things but its nice when its all finish if you know what I mean, going to send you all a big :bighug: xx

JaneB said:
Hi everyone, :character00254:I am back, going to try and catch up on all your diaries to get me focus again, started doing my exercising again which I have missed but its hard trying to get back in to it, back at sw on thur, finding it hard to get back on track need help badly:sign0009: help me.

kitchen is nearly finished, floor and decorating still needs to be done, should be all done by the end of the month taking abit longer but can get back in the kitchen now, new dining table being delivered Saturday its only small but it will do the two of us, going to put photos on soon.:)

:thankyou: for all the messages you were all very kind I have missed all of you guys, me and hubby are doing ok, can't wait to get straight and be sorted, its nice to have all new things but its nice when its all finish if you know what I mean, going to send you all a big :bighug: xx

Welcome Back xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

:welcome: back hunni, not going to stop tonight as I have a really bad headache, but just wanted to pop in and say I missed you, talk soon xxxxxxxxxx

How are doing today?

I am not 100% today not coping very well feel deflated, back at sw tomorrow for wi to see if I have lost or gained, hope that's get me motivating again.xx

Thanks Jo, hope you are doing well, well done on your new job front. xx

:welcome: back hunni, not going to stop tonight as I have a really bad headache, but just wanted to pop in and say I missed you, talk soon xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lily, its good to be back even tho I can't get back on track, sorry to hear you have had some personnel problems, hope you feel alot better soon. xx

but why do you feel so deflated sweetie? come on you can do this :D if I can absolutely anyone can :D :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, I think I am putting too much pressure on myself to pleased the family and not let myself down, even tho I have been trying to do the sw bit the last few weeks on my own while the work in the flat is getting done I am worried about going back to sw, In the 14 weeks I have been going I have never gained or sts I have always lost, I dread putting on in case I can’t get it off again, I may feel different tomorrow after my wi, hope sw gets me motivated again. xx

Hi Guys. got weighed today lost 5.5lb really happy, feel I'm back on track now had a good talk to the consultant got me motivating again, only need 1.5lb to get my 3st shiny, thanks everyone who said I can do this, it really helped to know people are here for you, so thank you. xx

Back on track so starting my food diary again.

My menu for today Thursday 13/10/11
EE Day

Breakfast

1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Strawberries, plums
Tea

Lunch
1 pint of water
Bacon, egg, tomotoe
1 x 800g bread Hxb
Dinner
1 pint of water
Lamb stew, Jacket Potato, roasted Veg

Dessert

Eton Mess 2.5syns,
chilled toffee banana syn free,

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk

B 1 x 800g bread

Syns 3

3/105

Last edited:
Well done Jane, that's a fab loss! Glad you're back on track now, and it's really good that you feel motivated again. You'll get your new shiny next week I'm sure :D

I replied on my diary about the Christmas countdown ticker xx

Back