JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hi sweetie, sorry I wasn't here to congratulate you on your fantastic loss and your new shiney :woohoo: :winner:. 3.5lb is astounding hun, especially after crumblegate :giggle: truly astounding you are such a star...that lovely milestone will be yours you have the bit between the teeth now hun, like I said before sometimes we need these knockbacks to realise where we're heading back to.
I'll even give my place up on your sofa for Tilly :giggle: but not for ever, only cos she looks like she needs it more than me right now :hug99:, but I am claiming it back when she's gorgeous and slender :D:
Take care Jane and luv to you and Chris :bighug: xxx

Hi sweetie, sorry I wasn't here to congratulate you on your fantastic loss and your new shiney :woohoo: :winner:. 3.5lb is astounding hun, especially after crumblegate :giggle: truly astounding you are such a star...that lovely milestone will be yours you have the bit between the teeth now hun, like I said before sometimes we need these knockbacks to realise where we're heading back to.
I'll even give my place up on your sofa for Tilly :giggle: but not for ever, only cos she looks like she needs it more than me right now :hug99:, but I am claiming it back when she's gorgeous and slender :D:
Take care Jane and luv to you and Chris :bighug: xxx

Thanks Lily, you are welcome on my sofa anytime, I think we need to help tilly find her way, like you did to me and Roziee. sending you a :bighug:xxx

Thanks Lily, you are welcome on my sofa anytime, I think we need to help tilly find her way, like you did to me and Roziee. sending you a :bighug:xxx

Aww thanks hun, I may well take you up on that sooner than you think lol
Yep we do need to keep encouraging her, she's brilliant at it (Tilly you are amazing lady :hug99:) when she's in the right frame of mind, sound familiar?
Have a great day hun :hug99: xxxx

Morning Ladies

Been good on plan with food but not with syns been celebrating getting my 4st sticker, to me its been along time coming but looking back it hasn't, had 60syns in 2 days, its behind me now sticking to super speed food and 45syns till thur, gave myself a good talking too, this week is important to me, need to get into the 15st mark a new mile stone for me in 29yrs.

Positives for today Saturday 28th January 2012
1) woke up feeling happy
2) back in the sw mode
3) spring cleaning the flat
4) never be nagative again
5) aim high and you might just get it.
6) love my minimins friends that keep me going.

Hey sweetie :eek: all those syns, still never mind, you can pull them back hunni, if anyone can it's you...You will make that milestone hun, won't take you long, especially when you're focused.
Loving you positives sweetie.
Hope you and Chris are both well and having a lovely weekend :hug99: xxx

Hey hun, slap my wrists go on ....I :eek:'d you for the over synning, and then went and did it myself....I had about 45 syns just last night...oh well, not feeling brilliant and so I ate comforting foods, I know I will get rid of any excess once I am feeling better and that's what I am going to do.
Hope you and Chris are both well and having a great weekend, take care my lovely friend :hug99: xxxx

Morning Ladies, Chris had another bad turn yesterday really bad it was so bad he started crying, didn't think the pain would go away but it died down early this morning finally got to bed at 6.40am.
I will do my positives and food diary later on today after I been to the diabetes clinic this afternoon, catch you all later. xx

:( must have been so horrible to watch him cry... You're such a string lady but don't feel as if you don't have a shoulder to cry on.. We're here if you need us.. Xx

:( must have been so horrible to watch him cry... You're such a string lady but don't feel as if you don't have a shoulder to cry on.. We're here if you need us.. Xx

Thanks Roziee, I was crying too, wish I could take the pain away from him and it had been the other way round. xx

Last edited:
One for you :bighug:
and one for Chris:bighug:

Hope you're both ok :)

I can imagine.. I wish the doctors could find a painkiller to ease the pain for chris..xx

One for you :bighug:
and one for Chris:bighug:

Hope you're both ok :)

Thank you both, he is on the strongest pain killers going, there is no more that they can do for him, they said the pain will only get worse over time, he has to stay calm and not over do things. xxx

Sorry to hear things have been so hard for you and Chris. Hugs.

Had to just congratulate you on that lovely new shiney! And what a lovely shade of green it is, too.
Very deserved if I might say. ;)

Back