JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hey lovely Jane, where are you sweetie, I hope you and Chris are both ok,:hug99: I am struggling to keep up with this site, have had the grandkids here all week and not had anywhere near enough time to get to everybody's diaries.
Did you go to wi tonight? how did you do, I miss our lovely chats my dear friend....whatever you're doing I just hope you and Chris are keeping well, Take Care Jane:bighug: xxxxxxxx:hug99: xxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, I do hope you and Chris are both ok....I too have gotten way behind with my diaries and feel really bad about it, been a very busy week and going to be an even busier weekend....hurry back lovely lady, I miss you loads :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, I do hope you and Chris are both ok....I too have gotten way behind with my diaries and feel really bad about it, been a very busy week and going to be an even busier weekend....hurry back lovely lady, I miss you loads :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

:thankyou: Guys this week has been manic, the building where we live had two empty communal rooms, so I approached the Buildings Management and asked If I can form a committee to see if I can get the communal rooms turned into a communal TV lounge and a recreational room, anyway after 6months of approaching people and getting grants we finally opened the rooms on Friday they looks really lovely and the grand opening went very well..:party0051::party0036:
Whilst doing all this, this week we also had the grandchildren to stay for a few days because my daughter is moving house it has been manic, :bliss:Chris has had a few bad days but that’s to be expected after everything that’s happened this week both of us can’t wait to have some peace.:).
Stayed the same at WI last thur really pleased with that..:D
I have missed being on here sending you all :grouphugg:xxxx

JaneB said:
:thankyou: Guys this week has been manic, the building where we live had two empty communal rooms, so I approached the Buildings Management and asked If I can form a committee to see if I can get the communal rooms turned into a communal TV lounge and a recreational room, anyway after 6months of approaching people and getting grants we finally opened the rooms on Friday they looks really lovely and the grand opening went very well..:party0051::party0036:
Whilst doing all this, this week we also had the grandchildren to stay for a few days because my daughter is moving house it has been manic, :bliss:Chris has had a few bad days but that’s to be expected after everything that’s happened this week both of us can’t wait to have some peace.:).
Stayed the same at WI last thur really pleased with that..:D
I have missed being on here sending you all :grouphugg:xxxx

Hey Jane :wavey:

Wow that's brill! You must take Some pics of the new room! :D

:bighug: Jane. I only just saw your pm :( minis played up for me big time and I had no notification but it kept freezing so guessing I missed it. So sorry lovely as I would have replied if I'd seen it :bighug: take care and enjoy so peace sweetheart. STS is good :D xxxxxxxx

Hey Jane :wavey:

Wow that's brill! You must take Some pics of the new room! :D

Thanks Roziee, i will, hope you are well. xx

:bighug: Jane. I only just saw your pm :( minis played up for me big time and I had no notification but it kept freezing so guessing I missed it. So sorry lovely as I would have replied if I'd seen it :bighug: take care and enjoy so peace sweetheart. STS is good :D xxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, just wrote on your diary as you were writing on mine, thanks for PM'ing me, hope you are ok. xx

Hey Jane..

You've disappeared again..

I hope you're okay..

Rozie x

Hi Guys, Had a bit of a downer couldn’t get think about sw I was losing the plot, had a good cry:cry:, sulk and talking to as well a kick up the backside from Chris, lost 1lb this week and sts last week, finally got my head back in gear from talking with the family, and my C, so starting again by reading my books and doing sw recipes and taking one day at a time and looking at every half stone and not the overall weight to lose, so back on here again for some inspiration and motivation. :) xx

Thanks Rozie for thinking about me. xx

Hey sweetie, what is happening to us all?
We all started 2012 with such hope and aspirations and yet we all seem to be really struggling. I do hope that you are ok sweetie, I am so sorry I haven't been as supportive as i should have been, I just don't seem to be able to cope with mini's and life at the moment, but I do care and I will pop by and see how you're doing, take care lovely and let's stay strong :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, what a whirlwind the last few days have been ...all the b'days are driving me nuts...I can't wait for the 17th that's the final one till 30th April and then they all start over again :eek:
Hope you and Chris are both well, take care my lovely friend, miss you loads :hug99: xxxxxx

Hope you're ok Jane :bighug:

Hey sweetie, how are you and Chris? Did you weigh in tonight, if so how did you do?

Miss you loads sweetie, please come back to us :hug99: xxxxxxx

Good morning Jane. hope all is well with you and Chris...Miss you loads :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jane, hope youre doing a bit better now.
I'll just keep reading back through your diary and practicing more of your recipes until you're back up and running with some new ones. ;)

Take care.

Hi Guys thank you for your support and PM’s, I have had a terrible couple of weeks, couldn’t get back into gear with sw, I put too much pressure on myself thinking I need to lose this weight quickly and show my family I am not a failure, Well I finally reached into the 15 stone mark to be precise, 15stone 13lb, I have never been in that bracket for 29yrs, so I have stopped sulking, feeling sorry for myself, had a good chat with my family who now support me in this, I will take as much time as I like to lose my weight because if I stop trying it will be a lot quicker putting it back on, if I want to have a treat, not to get to up tight about it, think about it and if I still want it, have it, then get on with it, that’s my motto.
So once again thank you for all your support my lovely friends.

Hope everyone is well going to try and catch you all on your diaries.

Jane xx

Hey sweetie, good to see you back.....ditto everything you said up there has been happening to me too, I have decided to opt out of all the challenges except the Curvilicious one and concentrate on losing weight....I have also set my goals a lot lower, found I was pushing myself so hard it was having a negative result, so from now on I am going to do 1 hour exercise a day and occasionally more if I feel like it and I am aiming for 1lb a week weightloss....joined an aquarobics class yesterday, hope my feet hold out lol
Good to see you talked to your family, I know you felt you weren't getting the support you needed and even better that they have come through for you....fan-bl00dy-tastic hun.
Well I am off as I have to get ready for dinner at Kelly's tonight and I will catch you soon.
Hope you and Chris are both well ....did you PM me your phone number, said you were going to but I haven't got it...cos was gonna text you the other day and it's not there ...mind you with my sieve brain you probably did and knowing me I deleted it ...there are a lot more Jane's on here than I realised lol
Take care my lovely and speak soon :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back