dinner: home made meatballs

supper : galette with 0% yog

skimmed milk for tea/coffee

day 4 attack

bf : scrambled egg and ham

lunch : mackerel and ham

dinner : home made burgers

supper : galette with %yog and cinnamon

You seem well and truly back on the wagon, well done. Hope you have a great weigh in at the weekend.

hi kat yes im back on it ...feel good this week, scales dont seem to be going down much tho this time , but hey any loss is a good one , finish attack tomorrow so some lovely greens to look forward to at the weekend , look at your stats !!! your doing brilliant , whats your secret lol xx

friday last day of attack : ))

lunch : chicken and mackerel

dinner : tuna and cod

supper : galette with 0% yog and cinnamon

well my first weigh in this morning after doing attack for 5 days and ive lost 4.4lb im over the moon !!!! really happy had a great week and looking forward to having some greens today

bf : scrambled egg turkey rashers and mushrooms

lunch : mackerel wrapped in lettuce leaves

dinner : very low fat mince, butternut squash and swede mash

supper : making some muffins today so will have them later .

Well done on the loss, enjoy your greens today and hope you have another successful week next week!

well done

sunday 15th menu pv day

bf : scrambled egg and turkey rashers.

lunch: chicken and ham with lettuce

dinner : left over mince , swede, and bns

supper : 2 muffins with 0% yog.

Monday 16th jan menu pp day

bf : Scrambled egg and ham

lunch : Chicken and small tin of mackerel

dinner : Chicken and tuna steak

supper : 2 muffins

exercise : Going for a 3 mile run later tonight

have a good day everyone xx

tuesday 17th jan pp day

lunch : mackerel and tuna quiche

dinner : cod

supper : either muffins or galette

exercise : 3 mile run

wednesday 18th jan pp day

bf: scrambled egg and ham

lunch : mini tuna quiches , 2 chicken drumsticks

dinner : tuna steak and cod

supper : galette 0% yog and cinnamon

exercise walk the dog .

have a good day everyone xx

thursday 19th jan pp day

lunch : mini tuna quiches and small tin of mackerel

dinner : tuna steak and chicken

supper : 2 muffins

exercise : 3 mile run

water

Hey Maddy

Nice to read your diary, I'm a restarter with a slightly longer goal date, but we have similar stats - so I'll be following your diary with interest to see if we can bounce any tips off eachother :)

good luck with your goal xx

hey thanks

yes ive set my goal at the top end of my bmi ..just to see how i feel when i get there, 11st 6lb .....still got a way to go yet , but enjoying the diet , how you finding it ??

Jane x

Hiya :)

I've lost count of which restart this is :)...I originally started in June 2010 - but various life things set me back so here I am again :)

Bit annoyed at having to lose 3st but that's my own fault :) can't blame anyone else :D

Diet is fine so far, used to it by now so sorta know what to expect, few cravings but mostly psychological stuff that I just have to work on :)

I don't really go in for BMI's as they don't take into account body frames, previous diet attempts like dukan true weight calculator does...have you been on the site to calculate your true weight?

I find posting on here religiously really helps, keeps things in focus and of course then you are obliged to 'fess up if you fall off the wagon ;)

Just got to work on some fitness stuff now that dukan is underway

how's the diet working for you so far? do you enjoy it?

Sarah x

hi sarah, got your friend request,

yeah im finding the diet ok but ive got a party tomorrow night, and of course the dreaded booze will come into play, i know your not supposed to drink on dukan, but i dont go out much really and im sure as hell not going to sit drinking diet coke ha ha, so will get back on track the day after ...yeah ive gave myself 11st 6 ...because i know i will feel comfy at that weight, and ive started my running up again so im hoping that will help shift the fat .x

Hey Jane :)

Hope you have a good time at the party - I know a few of the low carb girls on here used to advocate drinking vodka and diet coke...my advice would be maybe to alternate your drinks with water/diet coke (so you cut down a bit) and then v+dc when you have an alcoholic drink :) might save you from making bad choices on the way back home ;) x

very fed up today first week on cruise and ive lost a pathetic 0.2lb...

not a happy bunny today , got a party tonight aswell oh well ...

:(((

Back