JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

3.19lb for me this week. Was hoping my first January weigh in will be more generous but never mind, lets hope next one will be better.

Well done. I've updated the table with your loss, great start to your challenge.

thank you ladies for encouragement! xx

Another person here to try again. I picked up my packs today and I am hoping cut carbs and real meals gradually this week. The poor pharmacist actually apologised when he told me that to be a healthy BMI I need to lose half my body weight - I did tell him it wasn't his fault! Anyway, if it is OK to join I'd like to set myself a 18lb goal for the month. My weigh day is Friday.
Good luck everyone.

Welcome to the forum Nic and good luck with the LT! My weigh in day is also Friday so we will motivate each other I hope! x

Bit later than a few. But due to start Monday 7th, and i pledge to lose 15lbs. :)

Hello slimprincess2be, welcome to the challenge. Best of luck on your first week.

0.5lb for me please BM. Well happy with that as I'd only been back on TFR 3 days and it followed a really bad New Year binging session which lasted 3 days so delighted to have not put any weight on and actually have list half a pound. Here's to getting back to decent weekly losses to get me to target :)

0.5lb for me please BM. Well happy with that as I'd only been back on TFR 3 days and it followed a really bad New Year binging session which lasted 3 days so delighted to have not put any weight on and actually have list half a pound. Here's to getting back to decent weekly losses to get me to target :)

Well done Ms R. Glad you're back on track.

Well done Ms R, pleased for you:)X

Hi all,

I have had a terrible week this week.
I lost 4lbs last week and then I put on
5lbs of water weight , due to stress and time of month.
I have managed to lose that water weight and I am back to the weight I was last week.
I don't know if water weight counts as a lose, if not then I am still at the same weight I was last week?
Oh well at least I have not gained.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi MissPiggy

Sounds like after a really bad week of gain/loss from water retention you're back on an even level again. Hopefully that means you'll have an much better week, and keeping fingers crossed for a really good loss next week for you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi all,

I have had a terrible week this week.
I lost 4lbs last week and then I put on
5lbs of water weight , due to stress and time of month.
I have managed to lose that water weight and I am back to the weight I was last week.
I don't know if water weight counts as a lose, if not then I am still at the same weight I was last week?
Oh well at least I have not gained.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

I hope after your horrible week this week you have a fantastic loss next week to make up for it.

Thank you Teapot and Miss Piggy,

Hopefully I will have a good lose next week
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sorry meant to say Busy Mum,

Not miss Piggy
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi Busy mum 3 lbs for me this week please.:)

Thank you. X

Back