JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Hi BusyMum!

Scores on the door:

Please can you pop me down for 4.2lbs loss this week :)

Many thanks x x x

WOW Nina that's brilliant, well done to you.

BM big well done to you also, you're steaming along.

Hey miss piggy .,,, dont worry too much hun everyone has ups an down weeks but the main thing is ur back an focused on it again...

Also u have lost 5lbs again so thats brilliant hun xx keep strong an keep it up xx

Hi BusyMum!

Scores on the door:

Please can you pop me down for 4.2lbs loss this week :)

Many thanks x x x

Fantastic loss again! I so want your losses Kay. You've cracked the 100kg barrier!! Brilliant!

Thanks BusyMum, I'm really pleased :)

Hi Busy mum 3 lbs for me this week please.:)

Woow Nina , 3lb on refeed, well done! you def know how its done the proper way! great inspiration. will def need your advise when I get to refeed stage. x

im just looking at the table there, excellent losses everyone. so happy for u all. busy mum 2lbs is another 2 blocks of butter melted off ur bones. whats not to love?! ur nearly in the 18s. ur doing great mrs!! teapot, 4.1lbs... ur losing it so fast ur going to vanish off our screens, well done! newgirl, 3.19, dont be disappointed with that!! its brilliant. thats quarter of a stone in a week and u didnt even have to kill yourself in a gym ..there are some perks here! ur flying it!!! keep at it girl, im trying to catch up! dont let me!! ;) natalia, welcome and well done on ur loss!! to everyone else, u should be so so so proud of this weeks achievements also. look at what everyone of u has done in this week alone! look at ur results so far. i find it amazing. please god not one of us will be sitting here in summer thinking.... if only!! no way. KEEP THE CHIN UP! KEEP UR MOTIVATION HIGH! KEEP UR POSITIVITY THROUGH THE ROOF! ur looking better already! xxxxx hugs to all. oh i think my pants just fell down!! im so thin!! (well, maybe not yet, but it will happen!!!! hahaha)

Well done to you teapot on this weeks loss and omg for getting under the 100kgs cant wait to see you in your cheerleader outfit its keeping me going

Well done daisy on the 9lbs great start

Ohhh well done on ure losses xx

Well done to you teapot on this weeks loss and omg for getting under the 100kgs cant wait to see you in your cheerleader outfit its keeping me going

Many thanks, what have I got myself into???? :roofles:

@busymum.....please put me down for a 12lbs loss on week 1 thank you.
Louise x x

16.3 lbs for my week 1 :] Happy Days. - good luck to all :] *happy mood*

16.3 lbs for my week 1 :] Happy Days. - good luck to all :] *happy mood*

WOW!!! Fantastic first week's loss. Well done.

Well done needtobeskinny on the 12lbs weightloss keep that feeling for the week to help you get by

Auxie what did you do this week? 16.3lbs wow wow wow you go. That is brill keep it up

Back