JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Ya I'm doing much better this week 3. Spent the first two wks whingeing. :'( I've another 11.5 stones I'd love to lose so if I made it by Xmas it'd be amazing :) I think I might just do it this time too. Well done so far, ur goal is in sight now keep ploughing towards it! X x x

Fantastic new girl!!! And ur over the 40 day mark! Ur doing so so so well. U just be delighted with that result today! X

Hehe Newgirl is not so new at this anymore ;) She's now a pro! Well done on your loss today, really fab x x x

I made it to the chemist, and another -7lb for me. :D

Aww fantastic nic!!! Thrilled for u. That's a great loss and boost for this week! Well done. Best wishes for this week x

Updated the table 19/01/2013 - 11.20am

4lbs off for me this week :) x

Fantastic loss Yeye, that 12lbs in 2 weeks!

Hi guys. So far 16 lbs for me untill now. 9 more to go

Another brilliant loss this week! By my calculations you've already lost 20.5lbs this month - so only 4.5 to go to reach your challenge. Amazing!

4.2lb for me this week! just came back from the chemist. pounds are dropping hehe... :D

Another fantastic weight loss! Roll on March.

I made it to the chemist, and another -7lb for me. :D

WOW! Fantastic weight loss especially for your second week. You've already achieved your January pledge with plenty of time to spare.

2lbs loss for me this week. I think I know the problem with my smaller losses this month. I have a lot of work on at the moment and I'm working really silly hours. I'm having to work till the early hours most nights so I'm only managing to get 4 to 5 hours sleep each night. It's just not enough for me! I've noticed my ankles and legs have got puffy so I'm definitely retaining water which I think is why my losses have slowed down. My work deadline is the end of the month so I'm hoping once I've caught up with my sleep at the beginning of Feb my losses will soar! There's not much I can do about it so I've given up worrying! Trying to stay positive as I've still managed to lose half a stone over the last 3 weeks and I'm now below 19st which I'm really chuffed about. I've not been able to get on here as much as I would like either, but with work, kids, husband and house stuff just not enough hours in the day! Anyway things will calm down again soon and even thoughI haven't always got time to reply I do try to pop on and read as many posts as I can as it helps to keep me motivated! Some great losses again, the January challengers are doing fab!

Hi all,
Wow what great losses !!
And Busy Mum I can totally relate to the small weight lose:(
I was accustomed to losing three pounds plus a week,
However lately my body is not letting go of any weight.
My hair has all but gone :(
And I do feel demotivated .
On the plus side I have nearly lost five stone in five months and that's an achievement .
I find when I look back at my weight five months ago and now , I have achieved an awful lot.
So chin up and look forward to the slimmer trimmer you.
Big virtual hug
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,
Wow what great losses !!
And Busy Mum I can totally relate to the small weight lose:(
I was accustomed to losing three pounds plus a week,
However lately my body is not letting go of any weight.
My hair has all but gone :(
And I do feel demotivated .
On the plus side I have nearly lost five stone in five months and that's an achievement .
I find when I look back at my weight five months ago and now , I have achieved an awful lot.
So chin up and look forward to the slimmer trimmer you.
Big virtual hug
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi,
I read here somewhere that a vlcd like thisone, should be done for 6 months maximum. Take a maintenance break so that your metabolism comes to normal, then come back on it. Hopefully you'll start to see those great losses again

Hi,
I read here somewhere that a vlcd like thisone, should be done for 6 months maximum. Take a maintenance break so that your metabolism comes to normal, then come back on it. Hopefully you'll start to see those great losses again

Hi BIGTsmalt,
Well done on your loss,
Your doing really well.
It will be six months on the 27th of February
And I am hoping to have hit the eleven stone mark by then.
However if I am honest , I am sooo scared of coming of the diet :(
know many People are expecting me to put it all back on ! Now that's pressure .
I would like to know the longest time span that someone has stayed on the diet .
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi all and Busy Mum,

I just had my third weigh in
and I have lost 3lbs!!!
I am happy with the results .
I have just 4lbs to go to have lost five stone.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi all and Busy Mum,

and I have lost 3lbs!!!
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Oh MissPiggy, I'm so excited for you well done!!! Persistence is paying off and you're so close to 5 stone that is so brilliant x x x

Hi Teapot,

Thank you for your kind words .
And hats off to you , your doing really well.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi all and Busy Mum,

and I have lost 3lbs!!!
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Well done Miss Piggy! You really deserve that fab loss. You'll be up to that 5 stone mark by the end of the month I'm sure. Best wishes to you xx

Thank you Busy Mum,

I could not have come this far , without the great support I Receive from this group,
And of course your challenges .
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

:pHi all......am I too late to join this fab idea of a challenge??? Im on day 10 atm so well on my way to WI no 2 - if I can join you lovely people id like to go for 16lbs in Jan....I lost 5lbs at first WI so only 11 measly little boogers to go:rolleyes: x

:pHi all......am I too late to join this fab idea of a challenge??? Im on day 10 atm so well on my way to WI no 2 - if I can join you lovely people id like to go for 16lbs in Jan....I lost 5lbs at first WI so only 11 measly little boogers to go:rolleyes: x

The more the merrier! Welcome to the challenge. Good luck!

Hey BusyMum, hope you're well!

Please can you pop me down for 5lbs this week. Many thanks x

Oh congrats teapot!!! So good! X

Back