JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Much much better luv thanks. X x

Hey BusyMum, hope you're well!

Please can you pop me down for 5lbs this week. Many thanks x

Super loss Kay! Well done and so close to that 15 stone barrier! Brilliant!

Well done Kay!!!

You have come so far.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kay!!!

You have come so far.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks MissPiggy!!! We've both had a much better week thank goodness x x x

Hey BusyMum, hope you're well!

Please can you pop me down for 5lbs this week. Many thanks x

Congrats Teapot, 2.3kg that's fantastic! x

Congrats Teapot, 2.3kg that's fantastic! x

Thanks NewGirl, not seen you around much. How are you doing? You're nearly half way to target!! :)

Had a rough week (ate two nights) but still a loss of 4lbs so all in all not to bad.

Had a rough week (ate two nights) but still a loss of 4lbs so all in all not to bad.

Well done Auxie. Great loss despite the rough week. Look how close you are to that 26 stone barrier now.

Well done Auxie!! Good luck for this next week x x x

-6 lbs for me this week. Thanks busymum. I've my own weightloss challenge chart made out for the next 12 mths. January achieved :)
Best of luck to everyone this week. X

Hey busymum just checking in I stay the same this week so nothing to change but roll on next week

Well done teapot you are flying with this so please for you

Auxie congrats on the 4lbs this week it is hard to stay on track at the start but well done you

Is there anychance, you could do this again for february as I think its a really good idea x

Fab loss bigt well done!! We are on par this week yay! Best wishes for this week x

Wow you 2 have done really well... have you got any tips.. have you just been taking the 3 shakes or have you been doing other stuff as well!

Hi Maria, thanks v much. X I'm just on the 3 shakes and 4l water. Absolutely zero exercise. My starting weight was huge so I have big initial losses but fromthis week now it will even out at 3-4 I'd say. The only tip I have is if u cave, just get back to it asap and keep going. I'd a bad day last week but I just had to dismiss it and plough ahead. Its hard but, I need to do it.
How are u getting on so far? Have u much u want to lose? My very best wishes to u and I hope the weeks fly!!! They tend to do that after wk 3 :) keep posting here for support and encouragement. X x x

i'm on my 1st day x i went on lipotrim 2 years ago and lost a stone butput within 7 months i had put 2 stone back on ... i'm finding it a lot harder than i did last time roound :/

Back