****January starters*****

CornishPixie

Hi everyone, reading the posts there are a lot of us starting, re-starting and finishing what we started ;) so thought I would put together a January thread for us to keep track, chat, share ideas etc

I did LL from feb11 -june11 went from 90kg to 74
Re-starting group jan5 at 79kg to get to a goal of 60kg by may12.

Here is to a happy, healthy and slimmer 2012

Cp x

Great idea! Can't wait to get started & look forward to hearing how we all get on xx

Yep, I'm in again too.

hi guys, looking forward to getting the classes underway and the temptations out my way. Always finding excuses at the minute so expecting the standard christmas gain on thursday when we start...but relishing in the fact tht in 12 weeks time i'll be near to goal!

I really cant wait to see what I look like at my goal weight, i was never a slim child and have never been anything less than a size 18 for about 13 years"! Hoping to reach a size 10 at my target weight of 9stone...i keep browsing asos looking at all the lovely clothes i can fit into in a few months.

What are your goals and motivations? xx

i've got my initial consulatation on Saturday, so hopefully will be joing all you lovely people for a Janruary start=D Happy New Year to you allxxxx

I'm starting on 4th Jan! Very excited and nervous, have about 7 stone to lose : )

Hi everyone, i am on week 11 and have lost 46 lbs so far. Good luck to you all on this amazing journey stick to it 100% an watch the pounds melt away. Make 2012 your year you can all do it. Good luck

Wow Lozzer, that's amazing! I bet you feel fab! Can't wait to be that far in : )

I start on Weds so I'm hoping for a much slimmer, fitter and healthier summer!

Em

Hi em, when i started LL i was excited and terified at the same time, my head was full of everything negative i have ever heard about LL but i knew i had to do something drastic as i had tried everything else many many times. Now 11 weeks in i wonder what on earth i was nervous about. The 11 weeks have flown by and the plan has been the easiest thing i have ever done. The results are amazing and week on week that spurs you on. My first week was done in an all inclusive hotel and as much as my husband was saying leave it till you get home i knew i needed to start. I have now done 2 all inclusive hotels and got through christmas i would never have thought it possible if i can do it anyone can just give it 100%. I still think one day i will wake up and find its been a dream because it has all happened so quick and my head is still playing catch up . Enjoy the journey ! Lorraine

Getting excited & nervous now as starting on packs 2nd x

Hey jenm you will be great on it! Just think where you will be this time next month!! Good luck to you. Should we set a January starters challenge maybe? Keep us focused and motivated? X

Aw thanks yeh I know I'm looking forward to feeling a lot healthier! I've joined in the challenge, hope to lose a stone in first month!

Seems like a lovely bunch of us on here this time, I've done it before & forum was dead!

Good luck to every one else starting in next few days!! Xxx

Hi em, when i started LL i was excited and terified at the same time, my head was full of everything negative i have ever heard about LL but i knew i had to do something drastic as i had tried everything else many many times. Now 11 weeks in i wonder what on earth i was nervous about. The 11 weeks have flown by and the plan has been the easiest thing i have ever done. The results are amazing and week on week that spurs you on. My first week was done in an all inclusive hotel and as much as my husband was saying leave it till you get home i knew i needed to start. I have now done 2 all inclusive hotels and got through christmas i would never have thought it possible if i can do it anyone can just give it 100%. I still think one day i will wake up and find its been a dream because it has all happened so quick and my head is still playing catch up . Enjoy the journey ! Lorraine

I have my initial consultation on Tuesday, kinda scared about it. I've failed with slimmin world and WW in the past.

Also wish I had kept it quiet and off facebook as everyone is throwing everything negative at me. Argh. I just don't know what to think. And I haven't even joined up and been signed off by the gp and I seem to only have a few supporters. I know the rest mean well, but still just coz it didn't work for you doesn't mean it will be the same for me!

weight.png

I have my initial consultation on Tuesday, kinda scared about it. I've failed with slimmin world and WW in the past.

Also wish I had kept it quiet and off facebook as everyone is throwing everything negative at me. Argh. I just don't know what to think. And I haven't even joined up and been signed off by the gp and I seem to only have a few supporters. I know the rest mean well, but still just coz it didn't work for you doesn't mean it will be the same for me!

I had my initial consultation today, the counsillor was so lovely and friendly, we did my weight and BMI, bit mortified by that, but then i watched a little DVD on the project which literally answered all my question, then had a little chat with the councillor after. I did SW before but loosing half a lb a week and being in a group of 40 people just wasn't helpful to me. I've got to go to the Dr.s and hopefully get the health questionarrie signed (did anyone have any problems with that or were your doctors all ok? I'm a little bit nervous he'll just say no and i feel LL is really such a big opportunity to get where i want to with my weight). But yeah all my family and friends are so negative about it, then i come on here and read all these amazing people's stories and i just think, well honestly my health can only get better, and if the Dr. will let me do it i can't see how it can be anything but good. Don't let other people's opinions get you down hun, it's time you do something for you:)

To all the 'new' starters don't panic about the negativity, had it too first time round but many people are so cynical as they are unsure of the facts or JELOUS of you losing more weight than them!!

Best of luck & we will always be on here for help & support! xx

I start my diet IN THE MORNING!!! Argh yay xxx

Back