****January starters*****

Good luck x

How did it go today Jenm? What did you do? I start on Weds:)

Hi em, I have done it all day today, still got 2 packs to go! Struggling with drinking 4ltrs as still got another 2 to go!
My bf is twisting my arm to start Wednesday when I'm back at work & he's at work too as its so difficult when he's off too. Hmmm I should just stick on it as I've got to 6.40 at night with doing 100% xx

Keep going, yo can do it. Just keep yourself busy until Weds to distract yourself from food! Well done for getting on it today, just thing - waiting until Weds could be the difference between a few lbs so it will be worthwhile for sure. Plus it's nice to detox after all the Christmas food and drink : )

Hi CP.

Count me in Sunday is fast approaching for my initial meeting. Prebooked my GP appoint for Wednesday 11th so hopefully can start soon after that. It's a pain having to convince GP , but safety and health first. I want to loose 9/10 stone so in it for the long haul . I want to go from size 20 to size 12. But mostly run around with my child and enjoy it

Hi marianne! Great you can join us, and just think how you'll be looking and feeling next Christmas! All the weight will be off and you'll be chasing after the kiddies! Am starting on the foodpacks today, so here we go! Xxx

Read negative comment as jealousy. The worse comments usually come from the skinnier people too! Your life, your choices, not theirs.

I start packs again today. :D I have so missed my morning porridge, sad I know!! :eek: It's too early at the moment but I will sit and enjoy it later. We have a new puppy that needs lots of attention, plenty of coursework to do and a house that needs a bit of a sort out after December so with no meal planning and cooking to do as hubby does all his own when I'm on LL I now have plenty of time to get on with them!! YAY!

Onwards and downwards! :cool:

Anyone else started today? How's everyone getting on? I'm on day 1 (after failed attempted yesterday again). So far feeling really confident, still got 2 packs left & 2litres of water to have! I'm definitely sticking it to from now on in as thinking of how I want to feel at my friends wedding in April xx

Hi everyone, found some brilliantly motivational pictures today. Have them saved to my iPhone as the background, thought you might like them too!!

Xx

Hopefully it has attached them for me...fingers crossed :)

Attachments

• image-908471832.png
    image-908471832.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2163134341.jpg
    image-2163134341.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1045810341.jpg
    image-1045810341.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2393185835.png
    image-2393185835.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image-858453873.jpg
    image-858453873.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 65
Hello Everyone,

Can I join in?

I re-started yesterday, lost 3st (goal 4.5st) last yr with LL. Getting back on the wagon as have regained 10lb over holidays etc. Hoping to loose 2st by March then route to management.

I this is my 2nd attempt at VLCD, I lost 4stone back in 2010 with Lipotrim & CD, I didn't phase food back in and as a result on went 3stone so decided to join LL. It is definitely harder 2nd time round, I really struggle remaining abstinent at social events so hoping with the quiet month of Jan I can really get into this diet.

Wish me luck... Kirstie x

Good luck, agree with you that it's harder 2nd time round but definitely worth the results if you stick to it 100% x

Hey littlesister good luck, you'll shed the 6st in no time on Ll. how is everyone getting on? Almost half way through January already! time is flying!! x

That's amazing, in just 5 days too! Well done lovely=Dxxx

We done littlesister! I lost 10lb in the first 5 days too. We must of had a lot of water and carbs to shift quickly! Great start eh.

Wow well done on the great weight losses!! Thats amazing in a week!! I've got 1st weigh in Thursday night, very excited x

Can I join you? I have loads to lose as I went a bit mad over the festive period. Just started on packs again today and feeling very annoyed with myself. Hope I can have a good loss next week!

Spanglymum said:
Can I join you? I have loads to lose as I went a bit mad over the festive period. Just started on packs again today and feeling very annoyed with myself. Hope I can have a good loss next week!

Hi Spanglymum,
You can do it!
Good luck Hun!!
Sexy xx

Hi all, I'm on day 5 and doing ok, just one problem, I had the chilli foodpack yesterday and it was disgusting, how do you find the shepherds pie, dont want to threw another meal in the bin !!!

Back