Jaqys, defection complete......

and it looked good :)

p.s. Jaq come dine with us ;)

yey :) mine looked good last night but pants this morning LOL!

Have broken up with dukan.

Swapping yogurt and oatbran for olive oil, cheese and regular transit.
Don't think my insides could take another 6 months of cruise.
And I worry about being so low calorie for so long.

Still I might be back if it dosent work out.

aww sad to see you go hunny keep us updated xxx

yey! welcome to the dark and cheesy side :)

Hey Jaqys :)

Just noticed that your diary has changed and was not in my list of subscriptions (hence I'm now a week behind and no time to catch up at mo as off out :()

From your diary name I'm guessing you're not on dukan anymore?

What's been happening? :) x

update: just read last day or so and see you have defected to the dark side (mwa ha ha ha ha ;)) lol....

I'm "there" at the mo - not as low fat intake as is suitable for dukan and eating nuts occasionally etc :)

good luck hun xxx

Wishing you loads of good luck, are you keeping your diary here or moving to the Atikins bit I'd like to see how you get on?

she better not move or else i will cry !!!

Hi ya Jaqys! and other familiar peeps xx

Wishing you all the best with your new venture! How is induction going? :)

Bren
X

Good luck x

Hello
Thanks muchly for the wellwishes etc.

Wasnt planning on keeping on with the diary thing, was going to see how I go. Am keeping good records offline of what I'm eaing.

Probably not strictly doing atkins induction - couldnt find my books over the weekend (though I did find my carb, cals, fat counter) but dont want to shell out for another until I'm sure I dont have them (I lost most of my 'stuff' a few years ago, including boxes and boxes of books, but in my head I've seen the low carbs ones since then so will try at the parents).
Still sticking to the 20gms mostly veg thing for a while and will see what happens.

This weeks food isnt going to be much different to dukan pv days, just no yogurt (so had turkey pieces for brekkie - weird but okay), and the addition of mayo with lunch and some oil with the evening veggies.

Had some cheese in yesterdays breakfast omelette - mmmmmmmmm, so good.

Not disappearing, still noseying through diaries and wishing all well.

Had a proper boost of ketosis energy last night even though I got home late I was doing chores and buzzing round, it continued this morning so walked to the bus station instead of taking the bus, havnt done that in ages.

Picked up some Atkins bars on the way home, even on sale they're not really in my budget for a regular thing but handy to keep one at work for emergancies(instead of a boring can of tuna).

Also got a bunch of meat on yellow label in M&S to chuck in the freezer, just squeezed it in. I really need to bite the bullet and chuck out the carby stuff that is still taking up room as theres not much space anyway.....

Weight is going down everyday (as it should after such a gain) not evenly but enough that I'm hopeful this will work out long term.

Food today
B turkey and bacon - trying a small bit of leanish bacon a day and so far my tum isnt rejecting it, thats progress.
L Trout, spinach, celery and mayo
D Blue cheese omelette, kale
Sn maybe a bit of cheese - I'm making an effort not to eat cheese much, certainly not daily, so tonight will be a treat.

brilliant Jaq :)
ooh what meat did you get? I never see yellow label in M and S here!
and get that freezer cleaned out. the only carby stuff in my house is lodgers rubbish, weetabix for the dogs and pasta/rice for the dogs.!

Back