Jay's Journey

brilliant jay keep up the fantastic work...!! not long till february!!!...big congrats on getting into overweight,,sounds weird saying that lol..i cant wait till i get there!! best of luck for another great weeks loss...:) x

Reading this thread there are so many of you fantastic losers, Im so inspired!!
Jay you are fab! x

xx

Jay, well done on another great loss this week and also on getting two significant goals under your belt. You just have a couple of weeks to go now till your refeed. I hope you are studying some of the diaries on the refeed section. Planning seems to be crucial so get menu writing!!!!
Lots of luck for the coming week.
Moll

Hey Guys n Girls!!!

i'm pleased to announce another 5lbs this week...taking me to 52lbs in 9 weeks!!!

sometimes i actually stun myself with the success i've managed on LT it is just amazing

i find myself people watching from time to time and really have to stop myself and bite my lip when i see people who are really overweight cos all i want to do is go and shout at them and give them the Liptorim miracle cure!!!!

i do realise that it takes a lot of willpower to go through the complete cycle and that the programme is simply not for everyone but the way i look and looked at it was that for the sake of a little bit of effort over a relatively very short period of time you get such amazing results that anyone and everyone should give it a go!!!

now i'm thinking, as i've been in sales for nearly 10 years now, and had a good bit of success at it ;) i might go for a lipotrim marketing job cos as far as i'm personally concerned the system is so good at what is says it can do and the advertising is so ridiculously poor that i'm sure that there is a shedload of money that could be made from alternative methods of advertising, i mean i literally stumbled across it by chance when my other half went to pick up a prescription at the chemist, now human nature tells us that the start of any process we go through is to actually convince ourselves that we have a problem before we go out and hunt down a solution, but Lipotrim is not that easy to discover.....i feel that by making it a lot more accessable to the general public that this alone would have a major impact on the UK's obesity problem

you see the Slim Fast adverts all the time in magazine and on TV so just imagine if LT could be as widespread as that!!!

also i think that the NHS instead of paying fatties £'s for lbs that they should just prescribe LT on the NHS, the LT manufacturers would get paid their cash and the NHS wouldn't have to pay out the £'s!!!

phew that's enough for now!!!

take care all and best of luck

Jay ;) xXx

Great loss again! Couldn't agree more about LT. Probably saved my life, or at least added a good few years. I think they need to improve the pharmacy vetting, and get rid of the rubbish ones!
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have passed the 6 stone mark!!
Jon

Jon

thats unreal mate!!! well done just doesn't seem enough!!!

Jay ;)

Hey all!!

I have to report another 5.2lbs this week taking it to 57.2lbs in 10 weeks!!!

i've gone under the 16st mark (15st 13.8lbs) and have just got a week now on full TFR until the maintenance/refeed starts

Been on a bit of a clothes spending spree and bought some nice stuff from shops/designers that i can now actually fit in!!! Large jacket instead of squeezing into XXL and 16 1/2 collar shirts instead of 18 1/2

thanks to all for being there for me and thanks also for the future support following on the MOST difficult bit of keeping the weight off for good!!!

Jay ;)

Last edited:
well done on your stunning overall loss and your weekly loss aswell but jay could you get on now and sort out the marketing problems and get it prescribed on the nhs by monday?? any chance? lol your soooo right about all that!!

Should I try it?

Hi Jay,

I have been reading your stuff and wondering whether I should try Lipotrim. How many flavours are there? Is it really hard to do?

I've never dieted before but feel the need now before it's too late...

Open to any ideas at mo!!

Anne

Anne there are 3 shakes, choclate, vanilla and strawberry. There is 1 chicken soup and 2 flavours of flapjack, i think.

You have to find a chemist that does LT and go and get a DVD which you have to take home and watch. Then if you are still up for it and you are healthy, the chemist will have a form for you to fill out, then full steam ahead! You have to drink around 2-4ltrs of water a day. The water and products are ALL you can have, black tea and coffee too. But nothing else, hope that helped!

That's brilliant again Jay. It's fantastic getting clothes with no Xs in.

Jon

Ok everyone....it's my last weigh in whilst on TFR

i lost 3.75lbs this week making a total 61lbs in 11 weeks!!!

i'm re-feeding tomorrow as today is my last day of TFR

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your help support and encouragement throughout my journey phase one.

Starting phase two i will need your continued support but suffice it to say that i will be around if anyone needs any in return!!!

A massive thanks again!!!

Jay ;)

Jay how amazing have u done?
you should be proud and good look with the re feed xxx

Wooohooo Go you!

That's just fantastic Jay! You must be feeling so proud of yourself. You have done amazingly well.

Good luck for your refeed and maintenance, although I expect you'll not need it. You seem so determined to succeed.

I hope you post a diary, as I'd love to read for tips and hints.

ive just started today and stumbled across your diary and just wanted to say wow! reading about your loss and attitude is very motivational, well done and good luck on refeed but im sure u wont need it!
nic x

Goodness Jay, where has those 11 weeks gone. The time has flown by and you have done so very well on TFR. 61lbs is a fab result in 11 weeks. You deserve to feel great about yourself.
Enjoy your refeed. Keep your portions small and eat nice and slowly. Keep up the water as well. Most of all enjoy every morsel!!!
Do a thread on the refeed section as the guys need encouragement to post more. I am sure lots more lurk about the forum but don't post. Yourself and Jon are shining example to everyone of how to approach this in a positive and focussed frame of mind. Well done and lots of luck for the coming week.

All the best for today Jay. I felt very odd on the first couple of days of refeed but I'm really enjoying eating again now. It's taking a while to get through the meals but I guess that can only be a good thing.

Talk to you in refeed & then maintenance

Jon

Thanks all...

I have to say that the amounts you can eat after TFR is surprising

I also feel that you have to make sure that you take in plenty of liquids prior to eating be that water or a maintenance shake and then leave it about 20-30 mins before having the meal...this really does mean that portion control is managed by your body instead of trying to manage it with your brain!!!

i can't believe how much a 1/2 chicken breast and salad now fills me up!!! not so long ago that would have been a side order to a 3 course meal!!!

i am now so aware of carbs and think in my head that they are evil!!!

people who know me and have been around me through this have said that i'm going be eating mars bars and kebabs and put all the weight back on!! but i'm not going to waste all i've done...

all the best to you all!!!

Jay ;)

Back