Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

Aww sorry to hear you've still got that flu - its such a pain to be unwell when you're dieting. Of course you need to eat a bit extra, you've got to keep your strength up. You can soon get back on it when you're totally better again.

Don't over do it at the gym mind, you're just recovering so if you're feeling weak just make sure you don't push yourself too hard otherwise you'll feel worse! I had to sit down yesterday after my Just Dance session as was feeling sick :(

Yes I'm great thanks, my mum is still a bit under the weather, shes hurt her back and leg now so is resting up, if its not one thing its another with her!

I've not done my diary for a few days now as its not particularly interesting for other people to read plus I've been a bit lazy and not done any exercise properly, just bits here and there :eek:

hi girls i'm feeling much better today thanks.I got lots of rest over the weekend and went for a lovely walk today with my little one she managed to talk me into going to the park and why not the sun was shining and it wasnt that cold in the end but after an hour of sitting around i was frozen in certian places..lol:whistle:

Pleased to hear you mum is better miss M and would love to read your diary.. and miss emmaline glad to hear your getting over your bug thing not easy trying to diet when you not feeling 100%..

As for the exsercise becuase i'm feeling that much better going to try a work out class in the morning at my pace:character00115:...another healthy week for us all good luck girls catch up soon:):wavey:

Just to emphasize what Miss M says , too much gym too soon can set you back but anyway go to it. And I'm in the process of getting over a flu-like bug and want to get back on track this week. So know how you feel.

And Miss Mango - We like reading boring bits! Waiting with great expectations on your next post! ;)
Indeed, I'm glad you knew what I meant! Hope you're feeling better now hun, seems like you've had this flu for ages - what a pain!

Haha, I'll get back to writing my diary then - I'll add even more boring bits if you enjoy them that much :p :D

hi girls i'm feeling much better today thanks.I got lots of rest over the weekend and went for a lovely walk today with my little one she managed to talk me into going to the park and why not the sun was shining and it wasnt that cold in the end but after an hour of sitting around i was frozen in certian places..lol:whistle:

Pleased to hear you mum is better miss M and would love to read your diary.. and miss emmaline glad to hear your getting over your bug thing not easy trying to diet when you not feeling 100%..

As for the exsercise becuase i'm feeling that much better going to try a work out class in the morning at my pace:character00115:...another healthy week for us all good luck girls catch up soon:):wavey:
Haha, glad you're feeling better now hun and good for your little one getting you motivated, even if she didn't know she did! :D Its nice to get out to the park and make the most of it as its winter again soon ( :rolleyes: ) and you'll not can get out there, it'll be too cold (esp if we get more snow this year!! Eeeek!)

Aww thanks hun, I'll get my diary re started asap.

Good luck with your work out class, let us know how it goes - I'm going to have a right hard working week this week! :character00115: I'm on my soup diet, I'm on my Wii Fit challenge, Just Dance challenge and I'm going for walks too! I'll be pooped by the end of next weekend :D

Hi the snow was a nightmare last year good on the first day but when the ice sets in you take your life into your own hands when you step out the door:( lol,

Yes do get on with your diary when I look back over mine I cant believe how good I was, been very good today so far everything within my daily cals feeling good about that its the staying on track thats the hardest especially as winter sets in...:rolleyes:

Gym was ok was a bit breathless:character00116: luckely it was a lot of floor work, do could get away with a few small brakes... hope you've had a good monday so far..will look out for your diary....:bliss::wavey:

Ohh dear diary its been a long time, completely fell of track due to not being well and half term.... but I really want to get back on track back to school and work tomorrow and maybe fit in a gym this week too...:whacky068:

I've not put on but had a few sts been feeling a bit down aswell and I think when your minds not in a good place then its hard to be motivated and stay focused:copon:....Anyway decided to pull myself together and get back to myself, bought myself some books recently so got a few early nights with my book planed this week:read:..... ohh the excitement..lol:airquote::wavey:

Ohh diary had a better day today:) back on track with healthy eating, stopped in at M&S for a healthy choice sandwich and low cal crisps...and for dinner small portion of meetballs and pasta, filled my plate with lots of carrots and sweetcorn and salad..mmm it was yum:eat:

so just finished off with a skinny cow hot chocolate and alpen light bar... I 've been very good, my daughter has got a whole bag of sweets from trick or treating on sunday night and I have not touch any since sunday night....:clap::wavey:

So glad to see you are back on track. The old doldrums can grab you sometimes when you are least expecting it. Very tempting to have those sweets around - thankgoodness I don't have that to deal with as I live on my own. And the bit about not being in the right frame of mind, I am convinced that it actually prevents the weight from coming off if you are not happy with yourself.
Keep up the good work and do an extra pressup for me!lol!:D

Hi thank you:), Ive had a good week very busy so didnt make it to the gym was thinking about it but will leave it untill next week, think i've not reached my cc intake for a few days mostly down to just not having the time to eat properly,:confused: so I must keep a track on thing from now on..

I hope your well how are you doing on the ww diet..??:wavey:

Glad to see you had a good week but not eating sufficiently isn't good for you as you most probably know. I do find this time of the year is quite depressing with the darker evenings and the wet etc. enough to make you feel like not bothering at all. Unfortunately got the better of me today and ended up having a scone with jam and cream when shopping. But , hey, once in a while is good!?!
Do you find that you are constantly having to check that what you are eating is according to the set "rules"? That can be very annoying and tiring can't it? I have done this Old WW for so many times I know it off by heart which does make life much simpler.

Look forward to hearing some more about your progress, Jellyzz, so don't give up.:)

Hi feeling quite simular, watching everything that you eat and really noticing when you do treat yourself to something nice such as a scone and there is nothing wrong with it, sounds lovely infact...:)

Sometimes you can feel quite abnormal compared the the average person..the people in my office just eat any and everything, endless buscuits and cups of tea cakes, chocolates and never seem to put an ounce on, they dont even think twice about it they just eat:party0051:... I am constantly watching everything especially in the office situation because it would such an easy habbit to slip into..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had a sts weigh in this week witch was a bit annoying:( espescaily when you are trying but hopefully this week things will start to shift, hope your well and had a good weekend so far..take care and good luck with another week ahead...xx:hug99::cross:

Isn't that always the way!? These people who can guzzle everything and then you only have to look at a piece of cake to put a pound on!!:sigh: Never mind, there's lots of us that are willing you on to your goal.

Just at the mo I feel like hibernating 'cos I really hate these dark evenings.:4633:

I'll be back, never fear, to see what you are getting up to:D

Take care, my woman.

I dont mind winter good excuse for duvets and hot drinks and catching up on all the dvd's that people lend you and never seem to get round to watching.:party0048:

Also a good excuse to put on a coat and chunky scarf on and blend in with society lol...take care:wavey:and thank you

This is to cheer you on for another week
:talk017:

hi jellyzz+co:)
how's it all going?
sounds like you've been doing well with food.
jellyzz,have you managed to make it to the gym yet?it's all so much more effort when it's cold and dark isn't it?and you just want to curl up at home in the warm and be cosy:)

i've been pretty good with food the last few days,but not sure it'll make too much difference this week as it's totm:sigh:
have a child home poorly today,which means i have to stay in all day,so will have to try hard not to graze.always so much harder not to eat when you're only a matter of steps away from the fridge!!ha ha;)
hope you have a good day.
and keep up the good work.xx

Hi girls i've done well this week i decided to change my chain of though when it comes to food, and its so far so good..:) Ive decided just not to dwell on it if i'm going to be good the so be it just gong to do it and not even think about it, and if I am gong to treat myself then so be it.....:giggle:

Had a good start to the week but i've had chinese today I knew it was coming its my friends leaving dinner so just deciede to have a free day today and god did I.:gimi:
Had an a load of chocolate biscuits at work and endless cups of coffee with a new girl that started she is such a scream we laughed all day, drank coffee and eat loads of biscuts and you know what it felt good..:party0051:.
Had a chinese buffet for dinner and wine and feeling quite sick to be honest, but I know tomorrow I will be back on track and def gym on friday and i'm not even going to look back on what I eat, just going to look back and know i had a really good day today....:party0011:

Emmaline hope your weeks going well and your feeling good about things;)

Miss Bee I know it's difficult when your in with a sick one, but i know you've got lots of distractions to stear you away from the fridge and if not never mind you will be back on track once routine is back to normal so its all good either way hope she's feeling better soon and you all stay well....xx:hug99::wavey:

Hi Emmaline, not been very good with biscuits this week been very busy at week and really good on my diet, gym and walking but I did have a weigh in of sts so never mind.

I been well christmas is coming so lots of food and drink aarrgg...:eek:

How are you, hope your doing well let me know how your diets doing...;):)

Hi Jellyzz, nice to hear you are still keeping going. Xmas is such mixed feelings. Lots of "cheer" going round and family get togethers etc, but all that foood!!! Sooo tempting especially after a couple of sherries - ahem!

Doing quite well on my diet for the last week or so and have taken to adding up my carbs etc. which keeps me on track and keeps my mind active on things other than eating food.

Take care.

Back