Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

Glasgow Airport at 16.35 :D

oh thats tight for me to get there! There is a wee shuttle bus that takes you right into glasgow central tho so I can give you a run to your hotel from there with Rach?

Jen I'm good, I can make my way to travelodge and meet you there if you wanna pick Karen up? x

Ooooh am getting tempted by this now....

so you should be! :p you should be so tempted your room and travel should already be booked! haha :D

I have a wee child remember... :D

Jen I'm good, I can make my way to travelodge and meet you there if you wanna pick Karen up? x

Sorry, meant it would be a bit tight to get to the airport for that time from school! lol!!
Have to get tidied up after the kids leave and get home to let Chloe have a walk so its a bit tight!

ah you're like mighty mouse!!

"here I come to save the day"...

LOL, RachelA. I suspect we're all going to be exhausted by the END of the weekend :D

Sandy, thanks for offering to meet me at the airport - as I think I said before, I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat in new places so that would really really help me x

LOL, RachelA. I suspect we're all going to be exhausted by the END of the weekend :D
I think thats a given, dont you?!!:8855:

Sandy, thanks for offering to meet me at the airport - as I think I said before, I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat in new places so that would really really help me x
I'll have to get the address of the travelodge, am getting the train in which is central, so wont have too much of a trek I hope? So looking forward to it, am well excited!!

Rach what time does your train get in? Can meet you and we can "trek" it together.. its only 10 miles away ;)

Back