*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

:character00100::talk017::banana dancer::party0011::woohoo::0icanfly:

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

YAY! I've lost 90lbs! 5lb loss for me this week... HOORAH!

I can't believe I've got this far... only 8lbs to go and my BMI is at 35 and I've lost 7 stone. 10lbs to go and I've lost A CENTURY!!!!

And I will be in the 16s!!!!

I'm actually so chuffed... Over the moon chuffed.

Even though I thought I could do this... I never though I could actually do it. In February 7 stone seemed liked an insurmountable hurdle to get over. And I thought I would be doing it forever... I set myself til end of June to do it but at the back of my head I though - nah, never going to happen. And June seemed like ages away. And here we are... 4/5 months later, in June and it hasn't taken ages to get here and I have done it. And I've done it with all this extra hideous stuff to deal with that I usually use as an excuse to burry myself in food.

Its my first major achievement in a long long time - I've actually begun to look after myself.

Well... Once I get to this target... I've still got 5 stone to loose to get to the 12s... My BMI will be normal for the first time EVER that I can remember and most definitely as an adult. I might try and loose a little more so that I'm not at the top end of the scale which will make me more comfortable. But I will see when I get there.

It feels MAD to be even thinking that I will get there but anything is possible. I've shown myself that with this loss - I am 1lb away from having lost 6 and a half stone! I know I will get there now.

I can't believe that I'm in the 17s... I feel lighter. I just feel better... I know I'm not wee but for the first time ever a man, when talking about me yesterday, said I was the "wee lassie in the green top" - WOW... I used to be "big yin" not that long ago...

Anyways I'm not resting on my laurels. I'm going to get to the 16s... I'm going to keep on going down.

I'm also going to do my housework :( lol

OH used to iron. Hoover and dust but he won't be doing that for a while. I'm procrastinating. I've gutted the nephews room coz although he "tidys" it's never tidy enough. I'm a bit pernickety about it. I've nearly put all the clothes away and I've got the usual drop dishes and lunch to make him but instead I'm waiting on my lovely pink toenails to dry lol. Won't get away with it much longer, it's fast dry lol x

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Congrats!!!! And 10 lbs away from 100 lbs!! You are a rockstar!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

On the bright side, housework burns calories! ;)

Painting my toenails is a way I reward myself or avoid eating. :)

Omg Jen

That truly is a fantastic achievement :D
Well done you. I think it's time your treated yourself to something nice (non food lol) your amazing hen xx

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Congrats!!!! And 10 lbs away from 100 lbs!! You are a rockstar!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

On the bright side, housework burns calories! ;)

Painting my toenails is a way I reward myself or avoid eating. :)

Aw thanks missF your pretty fab yourself missus :D x

Omg Jen

That truly is a fantastic achievement :D
Well done you. I think it's time your treated yourself to something nice (non food lol) your amazing hen xx

Oh thank you :D I think I might - I tried on the blue top that I am wearing in those pics I posted, the blue and white stripe top... can't be wearing that anymore... I look a bit of an ass now its that big lol.

Hope you are well :D x

Today is my 100 day anniversary :D I've not tasted food since then. I've not half surprised myself that's for sure! :D

*jenjen* said:
Today is my 100 day anniversary :D I've not tasted food since then. I've not half surprised myself that's for sure! :D

Happy 100 days Jen, you truly are an inspiration to me! I'd never ever manage 100 days.
You really are amazing babe xx

OH had a lot of pain yday so had to take his strong painkillers. He had to have his stookie off yday coz he has an infection and it was too tight, he has a moonboot on til Wednesday to allow for more swelling and to make sure the infection goes away. So with all that he had a fair bit of pain and wanted to sleep on the couch where he was comfortable. Bloody tablets tho! I woke up to a text message telling me to put the bin out... At midnight. And he put a facebook status telling everyone that I was away out drinking and he wasn't waiting up for me any longer, I knew he wasn't well. I can't bloody well drink lol. Everyone will be thinking I'm an udder cow! Lol

You horrible cow Jen, imagine leaving him in all that pain to go out drinking!!! Lol

Ah bless him, sounds like your having a bit of a tough time of it hun. Hope he gets better soon and you manage to get some rest xxx

At least he didn't put up a status saying what he was saying a few days ago - he told everyone sitting in the room I was trying to kill him lol

*jenjen* said:
At least he didn't put up a status saying what he was saying a few days ago - he told everyone sitting in the room I was trying to kill him lol

I think I wanna try these pain killers ;)
What u up tae the day? xx

OMG....100 days with nothing past your lips! That is some amazing willpower you have Jen and what a mighty inspiration. Well done missy xx

Back