Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

I think we all experience the guilt at times, which like you say is funny considering what most of us used to eat without feeling bad at all about it. I felt really guilty about eating some flapjack earlier because I didn't know the syns on it, but a couple of years ago I would have eaten that, some crisps, some chocolate, pizza for tea, bread for lunch ect... and I wouldn't have done any exercise that day either

Half a pound off, not gonna lie, I'm disappointed but not going to let it deter me. Definitely going for less syns this week.

Sunday
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller.

"Snack"
Shreddies, banana and milk (b1 and 1/2 a1)

Lunch
Linda McCart red onion sausages x2, B2 of bread and 2 syns of ketchup

Dinner
Philly pasta, A2 of cheese. 4 syns

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
I am pleased it was a loss for you, after the 2 weeks of big loss it might not just be the higher end syns but your body taking a little breather, bet you have a great loss next week so just aim not to go over 10 syns maybe?? rather than set it too low and be peeved if you go over. Meanwhile I stamped on my scales after they showed a lb GAIN!!! grrr but I am pretty sure I know why (TOTM and a biggish portion of someone's birthday cake as well as day's syn allowance) and I expect to say au revoir to that little beep and another of it's friends next week lol. Enjoy your day and the yummy food you have planned :)

Well done on the loss, Jenna. It's good to have tried full syns and knowing you still shifted a half. I think I get my best losses with 8 a day - I'm sure you'll be on for a good loss this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's pineapple and mullerlight Jenna- not a pack of biscuits! :) xx

Trust the plan - you can eat as much super free as you like, my lovely. Get back to basics and believe in SW xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emsie you do make me chuckle :) Even though I'm sure you actually mean to terrify me in to behaving haha!

Monday's plan
Green
Breakfast

Shreddies, milk and banana (A1 and B1)

Lunch
Pineapple, apple and muller.

Dinner
1 or 2 bowls of veg soup depending on how hungry I am and a cheese toasty (A2 and B2)

If it's warm I imagine it could change to an EE day with chicken salad for dinner but not sure. Won't add in any syns just yet incase it becomes EE.

Back