Jenny trying to get to goal.

I can't remember why I thought that vodka was the lowest carb drink cos I can't find any proof of that now. Sorry to lead you astray...
How about posting a menu? Maybe we can advise if there's something which might be hampering your loss...

Hi Joanne,

haha no worries, I dont think I'm going to have more than 4 drinks so I could have 2 vodka and diet cokes and 2 malibu and diet coke. Think I will be plenty tipsy after that without worrying about getting drunk or feeling hungover the next day.

yeah I will start posting my menu and go from there. I've been having a toffee muller light every day so I think I will cut that out for a few days.

enjoy your day x x

Morning,

so today is the day that I have been waiting for :) I am officially in the 11s yay. I thought the scales were never going to move from 12 0 but I am now 11st 13lbs.

apologies for not replying yesterday, Tuesdays are so busy for me with work, uni, kids etc. by the time I got into bed at 11 with my laptop I fell straight to sleep.

seeing an 11 has really made my day :)

Hope you all have a great day x x

Doing fine...dropped 6lbs in 2 days of attack. I know it's mostly water weight but it sure does feel good! So I'm 12.6.5, and heading straight for those 11s!

Am not hungry but finding the little devil on my shoulder hard to ignore in the evenings...but I will :)

Doing fine...dropped 6lbs in 2 days of attack. I know it's mostly water weight but it sure does feel good! So I'm 12.6.5, and heading straight for those 11s!

Am not hungry but finding the little devil on my shoulder hard to ignore in the evenings...but I will :)

thats great :) it feels so good to see the scales going down fast. yeah ignore that little devil. best of luck for your journey x x

ladies I'm feeling indecisive :( 2 more dresses arrived today, both fit so I now have 2 more options. 6 in total. I might take pics of myself in them all and post them on here if I'm brave enough. they are all quite short so if I post them please tell to cover up a little if you think I need 2 lol. Hate not being able to make a decision :9 hubby just says that everything looks good. x x

Well done on getting to the 11's, I bet you're on cloud 9 today, looking forward to seeing the dresses x

Well done on getting to the 11's, I bet you're on cloud 9 today, looking forward to seeing the dresses x

thanks tryin again, yeah I felt so good all day yesterday. kept saying to my husband, did I tell you that I'm in the 11s? lol. x x

Morning all,

so after waiting days and days to get into the 11s, I'm another lb down today :) yay. Now 11st 12lbs. only 8lbs from goal and bmi now 26. which means I have dropped 10 bmi points going from obese to almost a healthy weight. Another day of feeling good today.

We went holiday clothes shopping last night, I got the most gorgeous pair of shorts. Almost ready to go away now. 30 days left.

Husbands birthday tomorrow so off shopping today to get the last few bits and pieces for him cake, balloons etc. and then Saturday night will almost be here. I cant wait to go out, feels like we haven't been out as a couple for ages.

After shopping we had planned on going for a meal (something Dukan) but hubby was feeling a little unwell so we didnt go, he said lets get kfc instead, obviously Dr Dukan would not allow me such food so I said no, as he was ordering I desperately wanted to say 'get me 2 cream fudge balls' but I resisted and then felt really proud of myself when I got home and had some grilled chicken. Fudge cream balls are the yummiest things I have ever tried. But I want to look good on the beach instead of having 5 minutes of enjoyment and then feeling rubbish because I've cheated.

Have a great day x x

Last edited:
I'm stuck too ! Maybe it's more water retention due to change in weather ? Mind you I feel slimmer and at least we are in control . Enjoy your night out xx

I'm stuck too ! Maybe it's more water retention due to change in weather ? Mind you I feel slimmer and at least we are in control . Enjoy your night out xx

thank you. hope you dont remain stuck for too long. I stayed the same weight for 4 days (I think) but have now dropped 2lbs in 2 days. best of luck x x

Hi all, here are some pics for u to help me decide what to wear. It's helped seeing the pics, there's about 3 that I think look ok so be good to see if u ladies think the same. Thank you x x

Attachments

• image-2951508231.jpg
    image-2951508231.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 59
  • image-786659757.jpg
    image-786659757.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2605055238.jpg
    image-2605055238.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image-4239549323.jpg
    image-4239549323.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3020290168.jpg
    image-3020290168.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1343169854.jpg
    image-1343169854.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3156553454.jpg
    image-3156553454.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2808543324.jpg
    image-2808543324.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
They all look nice but 3,4 and 6 get my vote :) xxx

Come back to look again I think the red is deffo my fave!! Xx

thanks for your input :) I have so many dresses, most of them fit me now so its hard to make a shortlist, let alone choose 1. x x

Back