Jen's CD Rambling Dairy

Its a lb in the right direction thou!
You couldve lost more but be holding on to water or any other reason, it will balance itself out in the end :)

Krissykat said:
Its a lb in the right direction thou!
You couldve lost more but be holding on to water or any other reason, it will balance itself out in the end :)

I kno it just sucks. All that hard work. For 1 measly lb! :( i better get a good loss next week.

So annyed all these people who get 12lb+ in their first two weeks and i get 7! :(

Thats still 3.5 a week which is what you want, makes upto a stone a month and still alot faster than any other diet :)

Only one flipping lb off at weogh in :'(

I understand where you're coming from, honestly! But! The way I've been looking at it recently to cheer me up a bit is at least I'm not gaining weight, it's impossible. That was something I was worried about before, but now I know no matter what I'm not gaining!

It sucks because you worked so hard and one lb doesn't seem much but it's something! I think I'll be looking at around the same loss on Monday too, so I feel for you. Keep your chin up and keep going, it's worth it :) xxxx

infiniteandserene said:
I understand where you're coming from, honestly! But! The way I've been looking at it recently to cheer me up a bit is at least I'm not gaining weight, it's impossible. That was something I was worried about before, but now I know no matter what I'm not gaining!

It sucks because you worked so hard and one lb doesn't seem much but it's something! I think I'll be looking at around the same loss on Monday too, so I feel for you. Keep your chin up and keep going, it's worth it :) xxxx

Thanks sweetheart. Its just frustrating.
I could lose more than a lb on bloody slimming world and actually get to eat!

Pah. Hoping for better next week! X

What you have to ask yourself is whether you'd stick with slimming world and get to goal. Because if you can, then you probably should. But most of us are on CD because we've tried the alternatives and we couldn't stick to them - couldn't make them work. low losses on Cd happen but they're a hell of a lot rarer than they are on conventional diets. The average weekly loss on CD is 3.5lbs. You show me a conventional diet that will be so likely to give you a stone a month.

Well done on your great loss!
Hope you had a good weekend x

Krissykat said:
Well done on your great loss!
Hope you had a good weekend x

Thanks hun.
I didnt actually. Took the kids to play in the snow :)
Feeling chuffed ive lost some inches :) my old jeans are comfortably done up and my coat easiy buttons up again :)
Funny how the little things cheer u up!
Hope ur dping well too?."

Not too bad :)

Don't worry about what everyone else is getting, be please with what you've accomplished.
Keep having all your packs and all your water and you will lose xx

Back