Jen's CD Rambling Dairy

Woohoo my scales have finally moved a little. Hope the CDCs scales will have also then! (i never take mine as cprrect - only a guide that im losing not how much).

FC for at least 2lb to take me to a stone loss! X

My stats:

Starting weight (15/1/12) - 12st 2lb (170lbs)

Current weight (3/2/12) - 11st 4lb (158lbs)

My little goals:

Lose a stone (156lbs)

Get under 11 stone (154lbs)

Get to 10st 7lbs (147lbs)

Get under 10 stone (140lbs)

Jennifer89 said:
Woohoo my scales have finally moved a little. Hope the CDCs scales will have also then! (i never take mine as cprrect - only a guide that im losing not how much).

FC for at least 2lb to take me to a stone loss! X

Yay!
Got my fingers crossed for you x

Woohoo -3 and 3/4 lbs. Which takes me to 11.0 and 1/4 lol. 16lbs lost so far :) an extra half lb and id have broken the 11st barrier but oh well. High hopes fpr next week! X

My stats:

Current weight (12/2/12) - 11st 0 1/4lbs (154 and 1/4lbs)

My little goals:

Lose a stone (156lbs) *done*

Get under 11 stone (154lbs)

Congrats :)
Any treats in mind?

5 weeks in and 18 and 3/4lbs lost.
Not as much as some but getting there.

Got to move to 810 when ive lost the next 6lbs so FC for some good losses so i can do it in 2 weeks. X

My stats:

Current weight (21/2/12 - 10st 11 1/2lbs (151 and 1/2lbs)

My little goals:

Lose a stone (156lbs) *done*

Get under 11 stone (154lbs) *done*

AMEND TO "get to 10st 6lbs (146lbs)" as this is when i switch to 810 as BMI will be 25.

5 weeks in and 18 and 3/4lbs lost.
Not as much as some but getting there.

Got to move to 810 when ive lost the next 6lbs so FC for some good losses so i can do it in 2 weeks. X

Fingers crossed for ya! Anything you're looking forward to eating on 810? I love my scrambled eggs in the morning haha x

infiniteandserene said:
Fingers crossed for ya! Anything you're looking forward to eating on 810? I love my scrambled eggs in the morning haha x

Erm not really thought about it! Dunno how im gonna manage a pint of milk :/
Its just one meal isnt it? Will prob do dinner i think. Really fancy a lentil dahl... Yummy.
What u been having? How u getting on? Losses still good on 810? Wprries me i wont loose x

Erm not really thought about it! Dunno how im gonna manage a pint of milk :/
Its just one meal isnt it? Will prob do dinner i think. Really fancy a lentil dahl... Yummy.
What u been having? How u getting on? Losses still good on 810? Wprries me i wont loose x

I was like that, but you can have a bit of natural yoghurt instead :)
I'm lazy when it comes to cooking, so mostly just have scrambled eggs for breakfast and then 80g of veg for dinner, occasionally a rocket salad.
I was only allowed to do SS for 2 weeks so didn't really have much time to compare losses... on 810 I gained almost 2lbs first week and then lost 4.4lb the week after, and then 1.6lb this week... So nothing incredible. You will definitely still lose though :) xx

infiniteandserene said:
I was like that, but you can have a bit of natural yoghurt instead :)
I'm lazy when it comes to cooking, so mostly just have scrambled eggs for breakfast and then 80g of veg for dinner, occasionally a rocket salad.
I was only allowed to do SS for 2 weeks so didn't really have much time to compare losses... on 810 I gained almost 2lbs first week and then lost 4.4lb the week after, and then 1.6lb this week... So nothing incredible. You will definitely still lose though :) xx

Ah can ya? Thats good! Yog with spices an chicken n veg makes a fab curry!
So still good losses then! X

Jennifer89 said:
Ah can ya? Thats good! Yog with spices an chicken n veg makes a fab curry!
So still good losses then! X

Yep ! I loved having a bit of yoghurt each day but found I kept going over the limit by having an extra spoonful when Id go in the fridge or something ;/ so removed the temptation completely. That's a really good idea though!
Yeah defo. I don't think there's too much of a difference loss wise between the two steps.
How are you doing this week? Xx

infiniteandserene said:
Yep ! I loved having a bit of yoghurt each day but found I kept going over the limit by having an extra spoonful when Id go in the fridge or something ;/ so removed the temptation completely. That's a really good idea though!
Yeah defo. I don't think there's too much of a difference loss wise between the two steps.
How are you doing this week? Xx

Totally forgot to reply to this! Doing ok thanks. Just on a big d a downer over it all today.. Hopefully will perk up soon.
How r u doing???

Just counted and am on day 52!!! Wow! Cant believe ive stuck at it with no blips for 52 days!
Just wish i was one of these people who did lose 3.5lbs a week.. Id b nearly there by now! :/

Back