Jen's CD Rambling Dairy

infiniteandserene said:
omg I think this all the time! But 52 days is amazing, you should be very proud xx

Thanks. I am proud. But fed up! I miss food an cooking now. And i kno i have 5 weeks of steps to do aswell so i cant see the light at the ebd ofthe tunnel at the mo! X

My stats:

Starting weight (15/1/12) - 12st 2lb (170lbs)

Current weight (5/3/12) - 10st 4 3/4lbs (144 and 3/4lbs)

My little goals:

Lose a stone (156lbs) *done*

Get under 11 stone (154lbs) *done*

Get to 10st 7lbs (147lbs)
AMEND TO "get to 10st 6lbs (146lbs)" as this is when i switch to 810 as BMI will be 25. *done*

Get under 10 stone (140lbs)

Now moving up to 810 as bmi is 25. X

Wow you really are doing so well. I am amazed you've done over fifty days! You must feel strong and in control. :):eek:

Thank u lovelys!
Getting there slowly.. Lol. The ends in sight at least. MAnaged to squeeze into a pair of size 12s the other day... Big achievement! X

Made the spiced dhal soup for dinner. Will have with some yog too. Its 4 portions so of other half doesnt like it i'll freezer it in portions :) excited to be Cooking again. :)

Restraining myself from going on a cooking frenzy! Desperate to make tuna fishcakes too! X

i love the sound of that dhal - really looking firward to trying that - and im craving for more mushrooms! but this time stuffed with garlic n herb philly ( ooooh naughty lol) xx

lastbiscuit said:
i love the sound of that dhal - really looking firward to trying that - and im craving for more mushrooms! but this time stuffed with garlic n herb philly ( ooooh naughty lol) xx

Use quark - its a smooth cottage cheese, just like philli but better fpr ya sp allowed on this. Mic woth garloc an herbs.. Yum. Also use it to stuff chicken kiev styleeeee. X

Omg just sneakily stood on my scales (theyre not digi and its more out of interest than obsession- i do it most mornings) and theyre showing -2lbs since ive been on 810.. Surely not true?!?
Its anpther 2 weeks etween weigh-ins for me.. Npt due to be weighed gain till a week on monday... But maybe ill have broken the 10st barrier into the 9s!!!!!! OMG!!?!!

OMG - well done - thats amazing - keep at it hun - now your beating me lolxxx

lastbiscuit said:
OMG - well done - thats amazing - keep at it hun - now your beating me lolxxx

Lol not yet. Well they said 10.2 first thing in am... So yeah. Thats 2stone for me! :/ crazy.

Odd coz i thought id be thinner than i am at this weight... Im still not 100% happy... :/

Its strange isn't it! I feel the same with my weight loss, still think I look huge but lost 4 stone!!

infiniteandserene said:
How's it going my lovely? x

Hello darlin! Urm fine thanks. Think i'll need to take out shares in Ypghurt tho!!! :/

Wierd coz im totally fed up of meat already :/ i was never a big meat eater before... Easily
Go a week and just hav 1 tin of tuna lol. Sp all this meat eating is blurghhhhh. Gonna stick to other proteins for a bit i think!!
Also - sooooo full im still paranoid how i cpuld ever lose weight!! :/

How r u going? Step 3 treating u well? How far from target? X

New batch of 4 portions of dhal in freezer for easy dinners, and tonights dinner all planned. Tuna steak, "coleslaw" (veg with a spoon of yog allowance), lettuce and a soft boiled egg. Yog for pudding. Yummmmmmm. X

yay well done :-D thats fab keep at it - i am no where near 9's - back up to 10st 4 as went out on weekend for wedding aniversary and hubbys birthday so will prob have a +1 gain or sts tomorrow i reckon - cant wait for you to be in the 9;s im more excited than you lol lol xxx

lastbiscuit said:
yay well done :-D thats fab keep at it - i am no where near 9's - back up to 10st 4 as went out on weekend for wedding aniversary and hubbys birthday so will prob have a +1 gain or sts tomorrow i reckon - cant wait for you to be in the 9;s im more excited than you lol lol xxx

Lol thnks. My last weigh in was just under 10.5 so cant wait for an "official" weigh in... Its not till monday tho!
Bliody better be a good one. I havnt had a single day off plan and am dying for some yumminess!
Good luck for tomorrow chick! X

My stats:

Starting weight (15/1/12) - 12st 2lb (170lbs)

(unofficial) Current weight (15/3/12) - 10st 1 1/2 (141 and 1/2lbs)

My little goals:

Lose a stone (156lbs) *done*

Get under 11 stone (154lbs) *done*

Get to 10st 7lbs (147lbs)
AMEND TO "get to 10st 6lbs (146lbs)" as this is when i switch to 810 as BMI will be 25. *done*

Get under 10 stone (140lbs)

See how i feel from there!
---------------------------------------

**** weighed in at home "unofficially" as its exactly 2 months since starting CD. ****

so its looking like 29lbs in 2 months.. Will do measurements later on.

And measurements over 2 months:

Waist: 34in - 32.5in = 1.5in
Hips: 40in - 36in = 4in
Chest: 34in - 31in = 3in
Bust: 40in - 37in = 3in
Bum: 42in - 38in = 4in
Thighs: 24in - 21in = 3in

So thats 18.5inches (48cm?) off the 6 measurements did.

Back