ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

I'm at work on my break but just thought I'd pop in to say I lost 3 pounds!! Mega happy :):):)

well done thats great x

Congratulations hun!

Thankyou :):) xx

Arrgh my dailies have dropped to 26! I was struggling to use them all before but now I'm panicking lol!

Yesterdays food: Breakfast - nothing (too hectic at work, naughty I know)
Lunch - cheese toast with 2 slices of bread (5pp) and 2 reduced fat cheese slices (2pp)
Dinner - co op healthier choice chicken (4pp) with healthier choice korma sauce (6pp) and half a healthier choice naan (4pp)
Through the day - half a pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp) ma rusk (1pp)

i panic about gettin 2 26 though but seein urs tanos and sarahs food i do now i will b able 2 do it! ages till i get t that point though!
xx

SammieAnn87 said:
i panic about gettin 2 26 though but seein urs tanos and sarahs food i do now i will b able 2 do it! ages till i get t that point though!
xx

And you will gradually reduce then so its not as if your going to go from 40 to 26 overnight x

Yeah true becky your food diary always looks amazing! I know that's what I felt like, getting to the evening and thinking oh no iv still got lots of points to use! Do you all feel guilty when you use your weeklies? I really do!

i did but i dnt no more! Joyce even said 2 me thursday they are theyre for u t still have a life! and i feel with them theres always a back up incase we eat out or i drink something like that
xx

Yeah true, I dunno I just feel really bad although last week I had 14 left and had a good loss, I guess it's about (mostly) using them on good food rather than naughty stuff x

thiswillbeit said:
Yeah true becky your food diary always looks amazing! I know that's what I felt like, getting to the evening and thinking oh no iv still got lots of points to use! Do you all feel guilty when you use your weeklies? I really do!

Absolutely, I've used 41 so far this week and I feel bad! I'd better lose otherwise I will cry! It helps reading Tano's diary as she weighs less than me, eats all her weeklies and loses more weight than me so I'm taking a leaf out of her book this week!! x

BeckyT said:
Absolutely, I've used 41 so far this week and I feel bad! I'd better lose otherwise I will cry! It helps reading Tano's diary as she weighs less than me, eats all her weeklies and loses more weight than me so I'm taking a leaf out of her book this week!! x

Ahhhhh I love you lot xxx

BeckyT said:
Well it's true! If I don't lose just be prepared to put up with a lot of tears!!!!! x

Oh s**t!!! You will lose, anyway.... FACT x

Yes you will you have no reason not too x

Back