Jessabelles Food Diary!!

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
Okay so im new to this so please feel free to comment and correct me if i bodge up my syns lol. Thought this would be a good way to try and keep myself on track and keep my willpower intact. Wish me luck!

Monday 22nd June - Green

Breakfast - Slimming World rice pudding (HEA skimmed milk)

Snack - Banana, 1 rich tea biccie (3.5 syns)

Lunch - Batchelors mild cheese and broccoli pasta & sauce, Shape fat free mango yogurt, raspberries

Tea - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEB) spread with a bit of marmite. Topped with 2 poached eggs & baked beans. Muller Fruit Corner Peach & Apricot (5.5 syns)

Syns total - 9

So proud of myself today! I spent the day in Leicester on a training course so i couldn't have what i usually have for lunch. But i managed to resist eating loads of biccies that were put out for us and the McDonalds that was next door to the shop. Again, please correct me if syn values aren't spot on

Tuesday 23rd June - Green

Breakfast - SW rice pudding (HEA)

Snack - 1 custard cream (3.5 syns)

Lunch - M&S veggie sushi (3 syns???) and a packet of grapes

Snack - 2 babybel light (HEA)

Tea - Homemade veggie chilli and homemade potato wedges. Quark with options mixed in (2 syns)

Syns Total - 8.5

Was off work today and normally on my days off i pick at whats in the fridge and eat too much but i resisted!

Wednesday 24th June - Green

Breakfast - SW rice pudding (HEA)

Snack - Shape fat free yogurt

Lunch - 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEB) spread with marmite and a Babybel light

Tea - Homemade potato wedges, mushy peas and 2 eggs fried with frylight. Quark with options mixed in (2 syns)

Snack - 'ferrero rocher' made with scan bran & nutella x2 (2 syns)

Syns Total - 4 syns

Two days of food blogging to do today. Was out last night at Bingo with friends (yes, sad i know!) and everyone had big portions of chips! I planned ahead though and stuck with my sushi... very proud!

Thursday 25th June - Green

Breakfast - Asda mini banana weetabix (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA)

Snack - Blueberries and raspberries

Lunch - Mild cheese & broccoli pasta & sauce, vanilla fat free Activia yogurt

Tea - Tesco veggie sushi (3 syns) & packet of berry Snack-a-jacks (6 syns???)

Snack - 1 babybel light

Syns Total - 9 syns

Friday 26th June - Green

Snack - banana and 1 plum

Lunch - low fat chicken & herb Supernoodles, peach fat free Activia yogurt & bluberries

Tea - Jacket potato with 2 laughing cow extra light (HEA), baked beans & 2 veggie sausages. Quark with options (2 syns)

Syns Total - 2 syns

Wasn't even going to do this today. Haven't been too good today and i feel guilty because of it. I've just come on though i know it's just an excuse. Not really sure of syn values so please correct me if wrong...

Saturday 27th June - Green

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Low fat sweet chilli Supernoodles, vanilla fat free Activia yogurt

Tea - Syn free SW paella, Quark with half a sachet of Options (1 syn)

Snack - 3 small squares Galaxy chocolate, homemade raisin & oatmeal cookie, 1 Babybel light (HEA)

Syns Total - 10+ syns????

Feel quite happy today with my food intake. Normally on Sundays i stuff myself silly. I baked a carrot cake today so i have cut back so i can have a small slice tonight which is why im not 100% sure on my syn intake...

Sunday 28th June - Green

Snack - 1 Babybel light

Lunch - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (HEB) with 1 Laughing Cow Extra Light (HEA) spread on it

Tea - Batchelors Pasta & Sauce with 1 Quorn red leicester sausage (1/2 syn)

Snack - slice of homemade carrot cake (not sure on syn value)

Syns Total - 10+ syns????

Woo hoo! I've lost 2lbs! I'm really happy with myself and its sort of boosted me to continue and lose some more. Although i had a teeny tiny bit of cake again today...

Monday 29th June - Green

Snack - 1 banana

Lunch - SW syn free paella, Activia fat free mango yogurt

Snack - 1 apple and a tiny, tiny piece of carrot cake (4 syns??)

Tea - 2 red leicester Quorn sausages (1 syn), homemade potato wedges & mushy peas

Snack - 1 penguin bar (5.5 syns)

Syns Total - 10.5 syns

Another good day i think today. Wasn't feeling too good but still kept myself in check.

Monday 30th June - Green

Breakfast - 2 Slices of wholemeal toast (HEB) spread with 2 Laughing Cow Extra Light (HEA)

Lunch - Chicken & Herb low fat Supernoodles

Snack - 1 pot Activia fat free pineapple yogurt, 2 babybel light (HEA)

Tea - Homemade spinach & sweet potato curry, homemade chickpea & potato curry (sauce used, 4 syns???) and rice

Snack - 1 Asda GFY banana & almond cake slice (2 syns) & half a pot of quark with half an Options toffee sachet (1 syn)

Syns Total - 7 syns

Last edited:
Got 2 days worth of food blogging to do. Didn't get the chance last night as i was out drooling over my future husband, Johnny Depp!!

Wednesday 1st July- Green

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Mild cheese & broccoli pasta & sauce, mango fat free Activia yogurt

Tea - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEB) spread with 2 Laughing Cow extra light

Snack - Packet of berry Snack-a-Jacks (6 syns), 1 Chupa-Chups lolly (2.5 syns)

Syns Total - 8.5 syns

Thursday 2nd July - Green

Snack - banana

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEB) spread with 2 Laughing Cow extra light cheeses (HEA) and Quorn chicken slices. Activia fat free peach yogurt, cherries.

Snack - Penguin wafer (4.5 syns)

Tea - Smash, 2 1/2 Quorn Red Leceister sausages (1.5 syns) & mushy peas. Half tub of Quark with half an options sachet (1 syn)

Syns Total - 7 syns

Thursday 2nd July - Green

Snack - banana

Lunch - Batchelors Macaroni Cheese pasta & sauce (1 syn), Activia fat free pineapple yogurt.

Snack - Asda GFY banana & almond slice (2 Syns)

Tea - Jacket potato with 2 Laughing Cow extra light (HEA) and tin of bbq baked beans. 1 Penguin wafer (4.5 syns)

Syns Total - 7.5 syns

Urgh! I'm not even going to log yesterdays food i ate. Someone brought cake into work and i had some. Actually i had too much. So back on track today, let me know if my syns are correct!

Sunday 5th July - Green

Lunch - Shape fat free passion fruit yogurt, 2 babybel light, 1 Penguin wafer bar (4.5 syns)

Tea - 2 1/2 red leicester Quorn sausages (1.5 syns), mash & mushy peas

Snack - 1 banana & almond slice (2 syns), fat free yogurt

Syns Total - 8 syns

Maybe I'm just greedy (ha!), but your snacks are very small compared to mine. I tend to eat a lot of fruit throughout the day to rid myself of hunger. I'd maybe add a bit more fruit in somewhere and see if it speeds up your weight loss.

x

looks like you are only having 1 b choice if that some days you have to have 2 if you are on green,oh and marmite and your baby bel would have to be synned other than that your doing good but dont seem to eat much in between,i snack all day on fruit.

Also make sure ya quantitys are right for your Healthy extras it is 6 extra light laughing cow not 2 and if you dont have the correct amount your not getting the calcium you need so there for couldnt count it as an healthy extra and would have to syn

because they are not free so either have to be syned or the required amount for a hex

make sure you get ya healthy extras in else the diet wont work,other than that ya doing god

here you only had 1 you have to have the 3 to be able to count it as an hex
Snack - 1 babybel light

Also here you had only 2 laughing cow extra light you have to have 6 or else syn them,the quantitys are worked out so that you get the calcium you need and gets rid of the llbs

Tea - Jacket potato with 2 Laughing Cow extra light (HEA

Well i've lost another 2lb! So proud of myself for sticking to it. Been finding it quite hard to eat the required amount of HE's so i've bought some Alpen light bars to try and fill up on.

Monday 6th July - Green

Breakfast - Asda mini banana weetabix (HEB) with semi- skimmed milk (HEA)

Snack - Activia fat free strawberry yogurt

Lunch - 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB) and 3 Laughing Cow extra light (HEA)

Snack - 1 Chupa Chups lolly (2.5 syns)

Tea - Macaroni pasta & sauce (1 syn) with broccoli, sweetcorn, 3 Cauldron falafel bites (1.5 syns) and the remaining Laughing Cow cheeses. 1 Penguin wafer (4.5 syns)

Syns Total - 9.5 syns

Back