Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Well done on losing 3.5 lbs and making it to a stone - Amazing so soon soon after christmas - You go girl!

Oooo like the sound of the new additions to the Mcdonalds menu: Just checked website and figures are up now - Little Italian works out at 5.5 and the Salsa snack at 6 so might try one of them at weekend! Hope you've had a good day :) xxx

well done jess. sounds like i might have to try the little italian sounds gorgeous for 5.5 pts
you made me laugh on blackwidows diary the other day with egg/ketchup aversion !! mr B is the same in fact if i make him a fry up i have to build a wall across the middle of the plate with bacon or sausage so that no egg product touches any tomato product.

anyway keep up the good work

Hi Jess. Hope you are having a good day

You have just shocked me to the core - now I know why I needed to lose 30 odd pounds - bloomin chicken selects.

I used to have 5 - with medium fries - that must be mega points! It doesn't seem that it would be that many

Hi Jess. Hope you are having a good day

You have just shocked me to the core - now I know why I needed to lose 30 odd pounds - bloomin chicken selects.

I used to have 5 - with medium fries - that must be mega points! It doesn't seem that it would be that many

5 selects would be 9.5 and medium fries 5.5 (according to the EOG, though I work it out as 5 with my calculator with the info on the website).. That's only 15, which isn't really bad for maintenance, but it's the bloody sour cream dip! They've got it down as 1.5 in the EOG which is really naughty of them! That must be the little one which isn't always available (only when there are potato wedges). It's 3.5 for the big pot you get with the selects :O Hehe, of course I could go without it but it's just not the same!

Well done on losing 3.5 lbs and making it to a stone - Amazing so soon soon after christmas - You go girl!

Oooo like the sound of the new additions to the Mcdonalds menu: Just checked website and figures are up now - Little Italian works out at 5.5 and the Salsa snack at 6 so might try one of them at weekend! Hope you've had a good day :) xxx

Oh, thanks for that. I think I'll have the wrap and onion rings on Friday :) I wasn't overly fussed on the M burger though everyone else loved it so I won't bother with the Little Italian, sounds quite similar. I'd rather have a normal cheeseburger for an extra half point.

well done jess. sounds like i might have to try the little italian sounds gorgeous for 5.5 pts
you made me laugh on blackwidows diary the other day with egg/ketchup aversion !! mr B is the same in fact if i make him a fry up i have to build a wall across the middle of the plate with bacon or sausage so that no egg product touches any tomato product.

anyway keep up the good work

Hehe, that's what I do. With the beans too, I don't like getting bean juice on my eggs. Especially scrambled eggs, it gets all mixed in, eurgh!

Just popping by to say hi

Hi Keisha, hope you've had a nice day.

LOL @ you all with your bean barricades :D

hope you've had a good day chuckles.. dead excited about meeting you in March! :D x

LOL @ you all with your bean barricades :D

hope you've had a good day chuckles.. dead excited about meeting you in March! :D x

You too lovely! I haven't had a good laugh in ages! I'm looking forward to all the lovely northern accents, hehe. Did you know Scottish and Newcastle accents were the most trusted (survey) and they put a lot of call centres there?

thats what I was thinking! Then again I'm not scottish or from Newcastle.. probably why no-one believes me when I lie to them haha :D

hope you have a good day today Jess :D x

you're doing so well x

Hi Jess - how you doing chick?

I didn't know it was a trusted accent. I have a Geordie accent that no one in Newcastle can here but down here I'm told how incredibly strong it is and how come I haven't lost it.

When I go back people say ooh but you've lost your accent. Can't win!

I thought they put call centres up north because there's lots of available low cost female part time workers.

I have fallen off the wagon :break_diet:

Not enough planning! I haven't done proper shopping and haven't taken lunches to college. I'm going to give myself this weekend to get it out my system because I'm really craving a cooked breakfast and proper turkey roast (didn't get turkey for Christmas dinner!) plus I have a house party to go to Saturday and she's buying pizza! Then I'm going to write a really detailed 2 week meal plan, all 3 meals (not just dinner which I usually do) with different things, as I'm sick of eating the same things. Any portable lunch ideas for college would be great as I'm sick of sandwiches. I love wraps, so nice wraps or creamy type pastas? Or anything!

I feel like I'm never going to see that 11.7, it's been a long time coming! After this weekend though, that's it, no messing about. I WILL be in the 10s in Glasgow. I'm going to start swimming 1-2 times a week with my friend as well to get a bit of exercise in. Off to search for a cossie on eBay!

Jess, you are so not a failure - and you will be gorgeous in glasgow either way.

Portable lunches....get yourself a food flask (Like a wide necked vacuum flask) and then you can take hot stuff whenever you like - soup, ww meals, home made stuff....its brilliant and on these cold days mine is worth its weight in gold.

I agree with you - sandwiches are just too boring for words - and I eat them too quickly usually without even thinking about what i'm doing.

give yourself a break lovely....its only a few days. xxx

You'll get there hun, don't fret. Agree with Rosie about the food flasks. Also, what about a tub of couscous? I put chopped apple, grapes and spring onion in with mine and put it in a tupperware container. It survives fine without being refrigerated too.

How skint are you? Waitrose medium vegetarian sushi is 7 points for the whole bento box and I can never eat the whole thing so have it over two days. It comes with soy sauce and pickled ginger and is absolutely yum. It also needs no preparation so I keep one in the fridge for when I'm feeling too lazy to make anything :)

Mmm, I love sushi. I can probably afford it but I don't do my main shop there so I'll have a look for sushi in the other supermarkets. I know Tesco do some :)

Thanks for the ideaa guys :) I actually have a flask but only thought about using it for soup. Never thought about putting food in it! Chili would be lovely!

dont feel a failure jess, cos if you are i am too. Having trouble getting back on straight and narrow too, have same thorts as you, mget this weekend over with as daughters birthday. we are having pizza too, and family comming for 'tea party'on sunday.

some good ideas there for lunches too. i am going to waitrose for the sushi as i love it too, not sure about points in other supermarkets, guess we could find out. let you know if i do.

Take care

I totally agree, dont worry and enjoy the rest of your week! youve done so well, you deserve a break. This break will also mean you are back full force next week which is good. I usually make up a risotto for lunch. It keeps you full all day!! Today I had the spicy lentil soup from WW, its so nice and only 1.5 points for the whole tin!! Not watery or anything, really nice!!

Back