Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Well done on the loss Jess x

I definately need to stop eating so much rubbish. I'm eating crisps and chocolate far too much and I think it's getting me "bingey" again. I don't think I even want them, I just go straight for them.

I'm going to go shopping every other day instead of doing a weekly online shop. I'll buy breakfast, lunch, dinner for 2 days each time I go. I end up wasting too much food as it goes off or I forget to eat it. Plus I find it hard to pick a week worth of food as I never know what I want. I'm going to start eating a proper breakfast with fruit and stop including crisps and chocolate in my lunch. I will drink more water too! I've finally got used to the taste of Surrey water and since switching to caffine free diet coke I don't drink it as much.

All I've eaten today is 2 packet of crisps and 2 chocolate bars :/ (10) Dinner is going to be a mini pizza (3.5), ketchup (0.5), beans (1), a bit of oil (1.5) homemade potato wedges (3).. Leaving me with 1.5 :)

Hmnn well done for staying in points Jess but think you are right re the chocs. Ideally I would like my 30pts made up of mars bars and salt and vinegar crisps but agree with you and feel that I had better make other choices. I do the shop for 2 days thing as I can't decide what I want either and it works for me.

Hope you sort it all out cos you're doing great

That sounds like a good idea Jess. Keith and I are doing something similar i.e. working out menus for a few days and then making a shopping list based on the necessary ingredients. We just need his cousin who works at Walkers to stop filling the boot of our car with packets of crisps :)

Hmnn well done for staying in points Jess but think you are right re the chocs. Ideally I would like my 30pts made up of mars bars and salt and vinegar crisps but agree with you and feel that I had better make other choices. I do the shop for 2 days thing as I can't decide what I want either and it works for me.

Hope you sort it all out cos you're doing great

Thanks M :) I think I'm going to stick Mr Jess in the café with a cup of tea while I go round doing the shopping because he just tries to hurry me along. I like to take my time! Unfortunately I need his taxi services. This way we're both happy!

That sounds like a good idea Jess. Keith and I are doing something similar i.e. working out menus for a few days and then making a shopping list based on the necessary ingredients. We just need his cousin who works at Walkers to stop filling the boot of our car with packets of crisps :)

Oooh, Walkers are evil. I could eat them all day.

Just got back from Tesco :) Bought some healthy snacks like homous and bread sticks, pickled onions, fruit and mini cheese (not really low fat, but it's good for you and it's only the tiny kiddy portions). I've planned my food diary out for tomorrow and there's so much more food than I'd usually eat as the damn chocolate takes up so many points! I'd probably only eat 1 or 2 portions of f&v a day, but not anymore!

B - Roll (2.5), 2 bacon medallions (1), ketchup (0.5), an orange (1)
L - Veg sushi (5.5), apple (0.5), stawberry muller corner (2.5), cheese (2)
D - Veg chow mein (4.5)

20 - 1 point just in case. May have extra bacon, or spread on the roll.

My friend has told me about the Chinese she goes to, it's known for being healthy. No colourings or preservatives and not greasy :) Trying it out tomorrow!

double wow jess, one for the positive attuitude and one cos i didnt know the muller corners were that low!! i love but avoid them like the plague cos i thort they were higher

That just made me think twice and I double checked. Not 2.5, sorry! That was for 100g and the pot is 175g! Glad you spotted that! Sooo.. 3.5?

Hello Hun
How is your week going so far? x

Good thanks Gem :) Hope yours is too.

Hi Jess, just popping you back up for when you come and give us an update on how you're doing.

Hope you are doing good, xx

Aww, thanks Rosie :) mwah

I don't know what's happened but I'm so into the diet again. I weighed myself this morning and I was 11st7.8! The first time I've seen the 11 7 something since starting WW :D I'm confident that I can reach my second target on Monday, it's been such a long time coming! Really excited for Monday now. I may even see a 6 :O I got down to 11 8 in November and have gone up and down for so long, it felt like an invisible wall. The 10s are in reach now :)

Doing quite well with my plan of better eating. I had a slimfast milkshake this morning which I think it's a good way of getting into having breakfast. Kick starts my metabolism and takes the edge of my hunger. Hopefully no more rumbley tums in college. Drinking lots more water and have stopped buying diet coke to keep in the house! Costs silly amounts anyway.

I'm on a WW high :)

Lovely to hear you sounding so positive, Jess.

I am with you on the fizzy drinks front - I was just thinking today that I had a right load of them from Friday to Monday and didn't have much water - and now look at me!!!

Water is the way forward - and eating less of course....(if only we could eat what we want as long as we drank a glass of water with it. Heavenly)

Ooohh developing into a WW angel thats very good news. I like the Slimfast shakes myself if you're not certain what to have or in a hurry they're 3 easy points and tied me over well.

10 stones here you come

M

My beast of a sweet potato weighed over 1kg! I only ate about 225g though :)

B - Roll (2.5), 2 bacons (1), ketchup (0.5), spread (0.5)
L - Sweet potato chips (3) 1/2 tsp olive oil (1.5), chili jam (1)
S - Cheese (2), caramalized onion homous and breadsticks (3), vanilla and choc yoghurt (1).

Dinner will be spag bol (5).

well done Jess for getting so back into WW! you will defo see your next target soon! :)

and holy moley.. 1kg?! ... thats MASSIF!

hope you're doing good :) xx

Glad you seem to be well and truly back on the wagon! Good on you for dumping the chocs and crips and focusing on the good healthy stuff and upping the water - am sure you'll see and feel the benefits real soon :) Dont think I've ever had sweet potato - might need to try that!

the only time i've cooked with sweet potato was when i was making baby food. i'll have to try them. i've never had butternut squash either.

it sounds like you've got yourself really focused again - I'm a bit of a chocolate obsessive and to be honest it's why i'm like this now :( I try to have something chocolatey every day and it seems to be enough.

it's funny as i've had cravings for other things instead like the kids' food (garlic bread and sausage rolls)

hope you don't mind me gate crashing your diary :)

sarah

Back