Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

80.. :rotflmao: you saddo! (love ya really!)

hope you're okay :) xxx

Now Jess we need to get a grip here over on another diary I saw mention of you wanting pochododa wall paper (I can't spell it) is that a result of the bulmers or a genuine request?

I've found the film and the books are here so I'm good to go when i get a mo to read them but there is a waiting list of books to get to at the mo. I'll post feedback for them when I've done

M

Now Jess we need to get a grip here over on another diary I saw mention of you wanting pochododa wall paper (I can't spell it) is that a result of the bulmers or a genuine request?

I've found the film and the books are here so I'm good to go when i get a mo to read them but there is a waiting list of books to get to at the mo. I'll post feedback for them when I've done

M

No, I wouldn't really want Pochododo wallpaper, how bad would that look?! I do rather enjoy the film though! It's my firm belief the Disney version should be turned into an epic war/love film with real people.

I'm looking forward to your feedback! She uses the word chagrin too much for my liking! Still, my favourite book series :)

Had a sneaky peek on the scales this morn and I'm 11 7.4! Lowest so far. Not going to get too excited as I saved 4 points yesterday (though didn't get round to doing my DVD :rolleyes:) and I'm bound to put a bit on after Sunday but I'm hoping I'll lose enough up until then to see my second target on Monday! We'll see, we'll see.

Today:
Breakfast - none
Lunch - Southern fried chicken wrap (6.5)
Snacks - Crisps (3) a chocolate brownie from a bakery.. I'm guessing at (6) as it wasn't huge
Dinner - Spag bol (5.5)

That's all my points, none saved today.

Tomorrow:
B - None probably :p
L - Vegetable deluxe burger and medium fries (12)
D - Chili (5)

Hopefully can carry another 4 over for Sunday.

your food plans sound lovely.. that deluxe burger.. is that a maccy d's thing???

It is! I remember having what looks the same years ago and loving it, then they changed it to some yucky quorn burger. Changed it back it seems! Haven't had it since working there but looks yummy :) Much lower in points than the beef ones too.

Stuck to my lunch plan today :) It really filled me up! I was stuffed and even now I'm not hungry. Adam's in the kitchen cooking mah chileh now though! Going to have a few tortilla chips with it as well as rice and carry the rest of the points over for Sunday. That'll be about 6 points carried over, will try and save some more tomorrow and finally get around to my exercise DVD.

I weighed 11 6.8 this morning!! 6.8!! I shouldn't think I'll put on much Sunday as I'm not going to go crazy, so I'm sure I'll see that elusive 2nd target on Monday :D Number 3 will not fall as late behind 2 and 2 did behind 1!

whoooo - looking good for wi. Chilli sounds yummy, especially cooked for you (i should be so lucky). Don't know what I fancy yet (will be frozen ww meal), rest of family have had pizza. Enjoy your chilli. Do you have cheese on your tortilla chips??
Karen x

well done for sticking to it Jess :D here comes target 2 come monday! :D xxx

whoooo - looking good for wi. Chilli sounds yummy, especially cooked for you (i should be so lucky). Don't know what I fancy yet (will be frozen ww meal), rest of family have had pizza. Enjoy your chilli. Do you have cheese on your tortilla chips??
Karen x

Nah, but I did have a bit of low fat grated cheese on my chili :)

well done for sticking to it Jess :D here comes target 2 come monday! :D xxx

Not looking likely at the moment :(

I reached my first target in September or October but still haven't reached my 2nd :p I meant I won't leave such a big gap between target 2 and target 3.

I weighed 11 8.2 this morning :confused: I stuck to my points yesterday and even saved 2 for Sunday AND was rushed off my feet at work for 7 hours but gained 1.4lb! I know, I know, fluctuations, blah blah.. still pissed me off though :p I don't usually fluctuate. I'm guessing I was only so low becausae of my dodgy tum and it's back to normal now. Been good again today though and going to save more points for tomorrow. I've had 10 points so far (Subway and crisps) and I'm going to have either a kebob or some noodles for dinner. That's it, not in the snacking mood recently :D

Decided on the anniversary meal.

Starter: Baked camembert with crusty bread
Main: Duck, mashed potato, creamy leeks with a red wine sauce
Dessert: Chocolate truffles

How lazy is that? I'm just melting some cheese for the starter and not even bothering making a dessert, hehe. I'm not going to count up the points, just save 4 a day if I can manage it.

I'm really constipated :( Haven't been for 3 days. I've added some fibre pills to my shop this week, hope that helps. I keep going between constipation and the other :/

Lost 2lb. I know that's good but thought it would be more. I stuck to it every day and saved points so I don't know why it went back up :confused: That'll teach me to weigh myself everyday :p

I keep doing the same hun, last week I saw a 4lb loss on sunday which was down to 3lbs by monday..then I felt like I'd gained rather than lost!...
Well done on your 2lbs, getting closer to that next target xx

Hi Jess, sorry I've been AWOL again. Great to see you're back on track and well done on your 2lbs loss :) Your anniversary meal sounds scrummy! Take care xxx

2lbs is a great loss - howre those pills working out for you? I'm on the benefiber now... only started it yesterday so still some issues but I have been which is an improvement! :D

am i early or late to ask how the meal went? xxx

I just got them about an hour ago :) Will let you know how they are! They're not Benefibre, these ones are just some fibre pills that were on offer. Can't remember what they're called. Fibre-something.

Meal is tomorrow! Will let you know how it goes :D

Back